Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Scared by what's happening in the world

Hvítr Ormr

Hi there everyone, I honestly didn't want to make this post, because it will probably make me look weak but I feel like I need to cos I need help.

Basically, this whole situation about what's happening in the world has got me terrified, and I'm finding it difficult to deal with. I don't know if it's because I'm still deeply grieving because of the loss of somebody very close to me recently and that's just making it worse, could be. I just get these feelings of deep dread about the world situation daily, I can alleviate it somewhat by clearing my mind with void or distracting myself with something but it keeps coming back.

My point is, what do I do? I know Father Satan and my GD are keeping me safe, I do the schedules and protect and clean and meditate and do void as much as I can, but it's still just got to the point where I can't even read the news about any of this crap anymore without getting terrified each time, so I just avoid it as much as I can. I remember seeing HPHC describing the enemy's "mental terrorism" in sermon of his a while ago, and this is definitely what that feels like, for sure.

Anyone have any advice or help they can offer? Thank you.

Stay away from the news, just find a website that will give you a brief of the world situation. Anyone binging the news for long enough no matter who they are will get affected by their bullshit.

As a SS you are safe and protected. I say don't pay that much attention to what "is happening" because most of it is in fact not happening or highly exaggerated. If you look out your window, go to your grocery store or work place, aside from the occasional mask has anything changed in your life from the past 3 years? I'm willing to bet it's about the same. So there's a drastic difference between what you see on TV and reality.

You're fine, and are going to be fine, just keep meditating.

In my experience, 99% of my fears never manifested.
Do not let fear get in the way of long term planning of whatever it is that you want to do.

Hvítr Ormr said:

As HPHC related directly from Satan, remember that our people have gone through much worse and still survived. Although society will go through restructuring, the current and recent schedule ensures that minimal damage will be had. Even if someone loses their job and money, this does not mean they will necessarily starve, especially if the local community organizes in defense of this.

Even when some areas of the world are going through problems, this does not mean that your area will be going through that same degree of it, or at the same time. Therefore, people will be able to help each other through difficulties. Beyond that, this means you still have plenty of time to build up permanent karmic factors about wealth onto your soul, and continue to do so during any periods of tension.

Continue to support your lower chakras, as well. These chakras and associated planets are responsible for feelings of will and endurance despite any hardship, even to the extent of recklessness or overconfidence. So it is definitely possible to make yourself feel better in this way.

Beyond permanent workings, you can treat yourself during periods of fright by inhaling and programming fire, spinning/chanting onto the solar chakra, doing the breath of fire, etc. This will help you feel much more capable of dealing with any problems which may come your way.

Remember, Sun energy creates optimism because it is like a fuel for every nadi in the body. The confidence comes because you feel fully capable in any measure of your being to deal with a problem, whether mental, physical, emotional, etc.

Runesecrets: "Sowilo represents the force of fire in the physical and mental world. It promotes invigoration, dedication, optimism and persistence in any endeavor. It will ward against the harmful opinions of others to keep the heart focused on its purpose."

Don't worry about the world, the world will be fine. Think and, above all, focus on your goals.

If you need to address specific concerns, post here in the forum and we will help you.

Hvítr Ormr said:
Hi there everyone, I honestly didn't want to make this post, because it will probably make me look weak but I feel like I need to cos I need help.

Basically, this whole situation about what's happening in the world has got me terrified, and I'm finding it difficult to deal with. I don't know if it's because I'm still deeply grieving because of the loss of somebody very close to me recently and that's just making it worse, could be. I just get these feelings of deep dread about the world situation daily, I can alleviate it somewhat by clearing my mind with void or distracting myself with something but it keeps coming back.

My point is, what do I do? I know Father Satan and my GD are keeping me safe, I do the schedules and protect and clean and meditate and do void as much as I can, but it's still just got to the point where I can't even read the news about any of this crap anymore without getting terrified each time, so I just avoid it as much as I can. I remember seeing HPHC describing the enemy's "mental terrorism" in sermon of his a while ago, and this is definitely what that feels like, for sure.

Anyone have any advice or help they can offer? Thank you.

Are you a SS ?! if so,fear is your greatest insult and worst enemy!

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=389130 time=1663594491 user_id=21286]
Hvítr Ormr said:

As HPHC related directly from Satan, remember that our people have gone through much worse and still survived. Although society will go through restructuring, the current and recent schedule ensures that minimal damage will be had. Even if someone loses their job and money, this does not mean they will necessarily starve, especially if the local community organizes in defense of this.

Even when some areas of the world are going through problems, this does not mean that your area will be going through that same degree of it, or at the same time. Therefore, people will be able to help each other through difficulties. Beyond that, this means you still have plenty of time to build up permanent karmic factors about wealth onto your soul, and continue to do so during any periods of tension.

Continue to support your lower chakras, as well. These chakras and associated planets are responsible for feelings of will and endurance despite any hardship, even to the extent of recklessness or overconfidence. So it is definitely possible to make yourself feel better in this way.

Beyond permanent workings, you can treat yourself during periods of fright by inhaling and programming fire, spinning/chanting onto the solar chakra, doing the breath of fire, etc. This will help you feel much more capable of dealing with any problems which may come your way.

Remember, Sun energy creates optimism because it is like a fuel for every nadi in the body. The confidence comes because you feel fully capable in any measure of your being to deal with a problem, whether mental, physical, emotional, etc.

Runesecrets: "Sowilo represents the force of fire in the physical and mental world. It promotes invigoration, dedication, optimism and persistence in any endeavor. It will ward against the harmful opinions of others to keep the heart focused on its purpose."

Thank you Blitz, and thank you to everyone else who offered advice. I've been trying the breath of fire when I feel periods of fear, along with void meditation and it does help. I wasn't aware it could be used like that.

If anyone is still watching the jewish owned media,I feel sorry for them,I just get my news from the Internet,which the jewish rats are trying to silence (oy vey goyims please watch news we have subliminal curses an etc to enslaveses you if you not watch our news an worship jew in sky you bes Hitler reeeeeeeeeeee)Filthy reptilian jews deserve their negative karma back amplified.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back