Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

For major reason I need to abdon spirituality : lost my soul

Zeno

Hi,
The title says it all: I've lost my soul. How? To who? Let me explain
Maybe some of you remember my post about an entity controlling my movements, well turns out that entinty was actually trying to merge her filthy consciousness to mine and destroy/absorb my soul. And she did it. Right now she can use my voice my arms and legs and my visualization skill especially and she can play with my soul and my energy like a baby plays with a toy.

This was a slow process and i shouldn't have let her get this far. But I did you know why? Cause I thought she was a goddess! How stupid of me. The funny thing is... that she is actually one! Tried to talk to Satan multiple times and guess what? He knows! He doesn't care about me, he sided with this goddess and won't help to get rid of her. So basically I will have to return to leave my life without spirituality and without a soul, all thanks to Satan and this goddess. How nice of them!

Now seriously I know you love them, as you should, but I'll tell you I'm not making up this shit and to make my position clear I know that siding with the gods for humanity his vantagious in many ways and also the right thing to do. But I know exactly all the terrible shit I had to pass and now that I'm certain that it's them I don't know what to do. I thought that maybe killing myself would separate me from this entity but then again : killing myself to get away from the gods while the same gods manage the flow of the dead soul. Kinda stupid right?

I already know that you guys won't belive me and I'd the same honestly: everytime I see a guy telling that x is her succubus I laugh. But I know what has happened to me in this 4 years. So what I'm asking from you guys is some ideas. What I can do? If you don't belive it's a goddess it's fine I understand that, but at least help me find a way to get out of the the hands of this enemy entity with me owning 100% of my soul. Please help me. This is a cry for help. I'm being 100% serious I'm desperate. The post where I was talking about it was also a cry for help but this entity can already control my emotions, sensation and mood and it made me feel stupid and guilty about searching for help so I told everyone it was nothing to worry about, but it's not true.

If you wanna know more about my 4 years when this happened I'll tell you everything but please help me.

Thanks to everyone answering and reading.

None of this looks is legitimate spirituality but rather delusions or fears that have went too far.

Because you have not shared this before, nobody could correct you, and likely you wanted to live into this nonsense fantasy on your own. This whole fantasy here is also nothing else but an extrapolation of stupid thoughts and ideas, and not reality.

No God would ever do this to you. Also, you do still have a soul and everything is fine. A person without a soul would be dead.

You just have to draw your energy back up and forget about it as if these things do not even exist, because likely, they do not even exist. These are definitely not Satan or anything else.

Clearly, you cannot really communicate with any entities, or you talk with random garbage that is trying to fool you. All of this was being played in your mind.

Start fresh but this time actually listen to the teachings of JoS and don't drift out in nonsense wonderland. You soul cannot be taken from you or something, it is you.

Your soul is not missing, it is there, you are just not disconnecting from a wonderland that appears you have fed for quite a while now.

Even in the case where a negative entity might be at work, you can banish this with a regular ritual. Nobody needs to take your soul besides potentially some low astral drivel, but in this case, I think you are only imagining things and you have lost the grip of your own imagination.

Zeno said:
Hi,
Maybe some of you remember my post about an entity controlling my movements, well turns out that entinty was actually trying to merge her filthy consciousness to mine and destroy/absorb my soul. And she did it. Right now she can use my voice my arms and legs and my visualization skill especially and she can play with my soul and my energy like a baby plays with a toy.

This was a slow process and i shouldn't have let her get this far. But I did you know why? Cause I thought she was a goddess! How stupid of me. The funny thing is... that she is actually one! Tried to talk to Satan multiple times and guess what? He knows! He doesn't care about me, he sided with this goddess and won't help to get rid of her. So basically I will have to return to leave my life without spirituality and without a soul, all thanks to Satan and this goddess. How nice of them!

Now seriously I know you love them, as you should, but I'll tell you I'm not making up this shit and to make my position clear I know that siding with the gods for humanity his vantagious in many ways and also the right thing to do. But I know exactly all the terrible shit I had to pass and now that I'm certain that it's them I don't know what to do. I thought that maybe killing myself would separate me from this entity but then again : killing myself to get away from the gods while the same gods manage the flow of the dead soul. Kinda stupid right?

I already know that you guys won't belive me and I'd the same honestly: everytime I see a guy telling that x is her succubus I laugh. But I know what has happened to me in this 4 years. So what I'm asking from you guys is some ideas. What I can do? If you don't belive it's a goddess it's fine I understand that, but at least help me find a way to get out of the the hands of this enemy entity with me owning 100% of my soul. Please help me. This is a cry for help. I'm being 100% serious I'm desperate. The post where I was talking about it was also a cry for help but this entity can already control my emotions, sensation and mood and it made me feel stupid and guilty about searching for help so I told everyone it was nothing to worry about, but it's not true.

If you wanna know more about my 4 years when this happened I'll tell you everything but please help me.

you think "she" can control your body but would allow you to type here for help on resolving "her" elaborate plan? If you're already convinced Satan wasn't going to help you, why would you come here to people of Satan for help? Your story doesn't make sense, you're seeking help for a nonsense problem and as soon as you see people took the bait you're going to sperm on about how we treated you unfairly. I genuinely don't see the point of this troll method, do you think if I had something better to do right now that I'd be here? Can you make your stories make sense and actually do a decent troll here?

Zeno said:
Hi,

Oh, you're trying to make the "community look bad" for new people. Ya I guess it might seem that way for someone emotionally sensitive or illiterate.

.... sometimes the amount of retardation and stupidity i see really makes me wanna just turn everything off and go live in the mountains.

What you say is just so schizoid that i dont even wanna correct you.

I didn't say my soul is missing I'm saying that my soul "is missing" what I'm saying is that I'm not alone in my mind and soul.Have you ever been possessed? You can feel that often the one using your arms and your voice is not you. You can feel that all your senses and your sensation aren't felt just by you.

Then again I knew this would be your answear. Your probably right tho, It's not a goddess it's just an entity who got too far with its ways. To give you an example to what is happening to me is basically the same thing that happen to the victim of the cult, in the recent post. I read it and it said that with some ritual they could attach to your soul a different entity. Which it's probably what happend based on the fact that in the beginning I started moving on my own moving energy (similiar to tai chi but more chaotic) thinking I was getting possesed by a demon, so I didn't stop this. I tried cleaning, blue fire and the banishing ritual. I'll try again with the ritual. Maybe with the rtr which I stopped because of this thing, I can hurt it. Thank you anyway

It's interesting that your name is Zeno, which is the same name of a kike character in a novel written by an Italian kike who is mentally sick.

Zeno said:
This shouldn't be possible if you are dedicated. NakedPluto just posted a thread where he mentioned that no entity can even touch an SS, let alone possses them. I guess the protection from the Gods depend on how "dedicated" one is in their efforts (RTRs and meditation) but still for an SS to be possessed, I think is the first time I ever hear about this.

You can try breathing in and vizualizing yourself in satanic blue energy everyday, like one session a day or whenever you feel this entity trying to take over, this might deter this entity if it really tries to merge with your consciousness, then after breathing in and vizualizing you can either program this energy to deter/reject any foreign entity from you, or you can ordone the entity to leave. However as far as I know Satanic blue energy is effective against greys, I don't know if it works for any hostile entity from the astral.

Also you might as well try to literally attack and "feel" it burning or something and leaving your "soul", fight back. If you feel when is trying to use your legs or hands or voice then I guess you can also feel it "burning" by using your senses and mind.

Another thing you should do is daily RTRs if you haven't been doing so already, plus meditations and other efforts for spiritual satanism, this will likely increase the protection you receive from the Gods and also the RTRs will have a positive effect in erasing jewish curses from your soul. I am thinking that a negative entity that feeds from negative energies might find it easier to attach to a person that is prone to fear, depression, weakness, who's soul is sunk in jewish curses etc, basically processes that generate negative and toxic energies which can feed such entities. I don't think a powerful person who clean their soul daily, who surround themselves in positive energies and empower themselves daily can be severely affected by any astral entity.

Also if your problem is actually real and if you really want to get rid of this entity then I think it worth trying to reach Tabby who has faced the same according to her experiences in a cult organization

Zeno said:
Hi,

OP I'm sorry for whatever you're going through and I'm sorry that the people here seem to be pretty insensitive I haven't been here very long but I've noticed that seems to be a big theme here.

I recommend you doing a 10 or 20 day water fast. No food just water. Maybe sprinkle a bit of pink Himalayan sea salt into your gallon of water for the day. When you're done with your fast look into a parasite cleanse. You can typically find a parasite complex cleanse at most GNC and vitamin shops. As within, so without. When we contract parasites inside of our vessel it tends to manifest outwardly as well through parasitic people we encounter. Parasites can manipulate their host behavior for their survival and benefit. Look it up if you don't believe me.

Jahbulon said:

It is more likely that this person is dealing with issues pertaining to their perceptions, not an actual parasite. Regardless, a fast won't help this, let alone a major one like that. Fasts are done to reduce pathogens or irritants coming through the digestion, but we also get energy through our digestion as well.

Any extensive fasting will simply result in weakness. Any positive benefits could have been had through minor dietary modifications, such as eating more vegetables, rather than jumping to an extreme of no food entirely.

Similarly, processes like autophagy or other benefits of a fast also occur normally when our digestive system has enough energy to do so. Therefore, you can add energy through acupressure or exercise, rather than relying on the imperfect method of reducing the digestive workload (which also reduces the digestive output of nourishment into the body).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back