Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Anyone getting bad vibes recently?

Anyone getting bad vibes recently? Like an omninous calm before the storm of something about to happen? Like in a few days to a week?

I read something about illuminati preparing to get into bunkers. And that spiritual people are getting bad vibes.

The Phantom Stranger said:
Anyone getting bad vibes recently? Like an omninous calm before the storm of something about to happen? Like in a few days to a week?

I read something about illuminati preparing to get into bunkers. And that spiritual people are getting bad vibes.

It's completely reasonable to expect shit to happen soon. Buy food and water and stock up, just like people here have already been saying

No, we are fine. That is partially what the RTR continuance is for. It helps combat issues in real time. This part of the year, jewish holidays pick up and they use the winter or waning seasons as a time to commit spiritual and physical crimes that are particularly more deadly.

The Phantom Stranger said:

I don't think it's so extreme.

You right in feeling this though. October the enemy has tons of holidays and cursing. Will probably bring bad vibes but it subsides. Meditation and warfare especially helps.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back