Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Amazing girl

MercuryWisdom

Hey, brothers and sisters.

I have met a really amazing girl. She is both very smart and beautiful. She also seems to have an interest in me but I am not sure it's romantic yet.

How can I make sure she falls in love with me romantically and sexually and not end up in the friendzone? Please also tell me magick tips, workings, or spells to help with this.

I feel she is very valuable and special to me and I am willing to do something to get closer to her.

Thank you everyone! :)

Hail Satan!

An update.

We just talked more yesterday. She told me she loves learning about the occult and asked me if I like yoga and told me she used to have psychic experiences and she loves learning about this.

She also told me she felt I was special and felt called to me.

Man I can't help but feel she is a gift from Satan and I am beyond happy. I am happier than I was in months!

I really hope we end up together. She feels like the one. ♥️♥️♥️

Don't worry about the friendzone. Read up on some male advice here that's already been posted. Work on yourself, be yourself, and if she isn't into it, maybe she isn't that amazing or it's just not right. At any rate, if she is amazing, being great friends you could find as a wonderful gift anyway.

mercury_wisdom said:

You can absorb red energy for romance, orange for creativity and energy or blue for self-epxression. Also, you can do an advanced working to attract her, but I suggest you to not do it. Because it would be better to go through the process and learn from it.

Generally speaking, I think loving spells that are aiming a single person are really hard, because most people would meet that person and think all the time if their spell is actually working. Better go out with her and enjoy the time being with her

mercury_wisdom said:
An update.

We just talked more yesterday. She told me she loves learning about the occult and asked me if I like yoga and told me she used to have psychic experiences and she loves learning about this.

Man I can't help but feel she is a gift from Satan and I am beyond happy. I am happier than I was in months!

Invite her to do yoga with you. :D

Sundara said:
Don't worry about the friendzone. Read up on some male advice here that's already been posted. Work on yourself, be yourself, and if she isn't into it, maybe she isn't that amazing or it's just not right. At any rate, if she is amazing, being great friends you could find as a wonderful gift anyway.
Yes, thank you. Sundara.

Henu the Great said:
mercury_wisdom said:
An update.

We actually might one day haha.♥️

Dark Blue Eye said:
mercury_wisdom said:

You can absorb red energy for romance, orange for creativity and energy or blue for self-epxression. Also, you can do an advanced working to attract her, but I suggest you to not do it. Because it would be better to go through the process and learn from it.

Generally speaking, I think loving spells that are aiming a single person are really hard, because most people would meet that person and think all the time if their spell is actually working. Better go out with her and enjoy the time being with her
Got it.

If it were me, I would just link her to the JoS and be done with it. From what I gather of the situation from the sounds of it, she is seeking deeper spirituality which her soul senses you can guide her to. Her soul is basically begging you to lead her to Father. If you're meant to have a relationship with her then something more will develop out of it afterwards, but primarily she is seeking spirituality as her goal. You are a means to facilitate that.

That's what I would do. However, I sense that you are invested. If you need to have this experience of having a relationship for your growth and happiness then so be it. Perhaps you can check her astrology and compare it with yours to see if there are any fateful transits happening which link the two of you. Gebo Rune for love spells.

Take care that she's not an advanced predator, and learn as much as you can about her before you go all in. Your love goggles are showing very obviously, and that's dangerous. Don't get ahead of yourself, and show caution and self control. There can be very regrettable consequences in love entanglements. Find out who she is first.

I honestly feel I should lay what I'm saying even more thickly... you just met her, and you're already going doki doki a mile a minute, and you are believing that this stranger is a gift to you from the Creator when you didn't even formally request assistance in finding a partner to my knowledge. Yes, she's aware of the occult, but you don't know this girl very well. You don't know her story and her past. That's what the dating phase is for, for getting to know each other before diving into something deeper. Slow down, and use your head.

There are many girls in the world, and most of them will be into some level of spirituality in the Age of Satan. Don't be desperate. I know you're excited, and I don't like to be a killjoy, but you need a sobering response. I'm the one to provide that, it seems.

mercury_wisdom said:
Henu the Great said:
mercury_wisdom said:
An update.

We actually might one day haha.♥️

Love this! Girls do love spiritually inclined men and they're tough finds sometimes. She's lucky.

This ought to do the trick: https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Love_Spell.html

You can also do a ritual to Gremory(bring love to men, causes men to be loved by women) and ask for her assistance in this, you will find her to be very helpful. https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONVI.html/index.html#GOMORY

Good luck!

mercury_wisdom said:

do not follow my advice to the letter, but in your place at least with the experience I have now, I would try a more direct approach.

if he has said these words to you and you are attracted to her, I think you should try kissing her.

what can go wrong? at worst she will reject you.

it might hurt, but surely you will be prouder of that, than of not having taken a possible opportunity.

only you know the situation, but as you say there is a good feeling.

many women do not like to take the first step, they only give more or less eloquent signals, and in this case it seems to me that there are.

if a woman gives these signals and for a long time they are not caught she could turn into a friendship.

if he has already given you these signals, do not waste time thinking about when it will be the right time to kiss her or create atmosphere and things like that, take her and kiss her, if he likes you the right time is now, that is as long as she likes you

SS66610888 said:
mercury_wisdom said:

do not follow my advice to the letter, but in your place at least with the experience I have now, I would try a more direct approach.

if he has said these words to you and you are attracted to her, I think you should try kissing her.

what can go wrong? at worst she will reject you.

it might hurt, but surely you will be prouder of that, than of not having taken a possible opportunity.

only you know the situation, but as you say there is a good feeling.

many women do not like to take the first step, they only give more or less eloquent signals, and in this case it seems to me that there are.

if a woman gives these signals and for a long time they are not caught she could turn into a friendship.

if he has already given you these signals, do not waste time thinking about when it will be the right time to kiss her or create atmosphere and things like that, take her and kiss her, if he likes you the right time is now, that is as long as she likes you
Hahahahahaha. Yeah try kissing a girl you just got to know in the middle east.

It's not how it works here. But I get what you mean. Thanks for the advice.♥️

StyleCoin said:
I wish I was that lucky :/
Keep going. You have no idea the amount of nights I cried myself to sleep because how of lonely I was. How many times I felt lost and heartbroken.

I never thought I would actually meet someone like her and I still have trouble believing it. Besides, our story just started and I can only pray to Satan we end up together.

mercury_wisdom said:
StyleCoin said:
Keep going. You have no idea the amount of nights I cried myself to sleep because how of lonely I was. How many times I felt lost and heartbroken.

I never thought I would actually meet someone like her and I still have trouble believing it. Besides, our story just started and I can only pray to Satan we end up together.

Crying has a constructive effect on the soul, because you are not repressing your emotions, but letting them out. It can be well managed, but I usually (almost always) get very dirty, of course I always find a solution later, but until then. I've overcome my depression, if I feel down or lethargic I can cheer up because I don't feel the virtue of depression.

Of course, depression can be a perceptual mechanism triggered by social pressure, but most of the time it is caused by grief, failure or failure to succeed, which is more attributable to society, or even human relationships, which also has its place in this paradigm.

However, I have digressed on this. The point - I have been meaning to write here for some time, have there been any developments since then? I wish you all the best. Be happy and I hope you succeed.

BrightSpace666 said:
mercury_wisdom said:
StyleCoin said:

Crying has a constructive effect on the soul, because you are not repressing your emotions, but letting them out. It can be well managed, but I usually (almost always) get very dirty, of course I always find a solution later, but until then. I've overcome my depression, if I feel down or lethargic I can cheer up because I don't feel the virtue of depression.

Of course, depression can be a perceptual mechanism triggered by social pressure, but most of the time it is caused by grief, failure or failure to succeed, which is more attributable to society, or even human relationships, which also has its place in this paradigm.

However, I have digressed on this. The point - I have been meaning to write here for some time, have there been any developments since then? I wish you all the best. Be happy and I hope you succeed.
I have worked on myself alot.

I discovered I had chronically low self-esteem. It is actually pretty illogical. I am this really smart, passionate, handsome and ambitious guy. But I always had trouble loving myself. Maybe because of my childhood and school years were super rough on me.

Because I didn't love myself. I subconciously thought no one can truly love me. I was starving fpr validation. So I ended up love bombing random people and overcompensating so people can tell me they appreciate me and I can get my 10 seconds of love and validation.

Once I discovered this problem. I felt broken and that everything was wrong with me. I took matters into my own hands. I had some help from a wise friend who understands psychology and is overall a big sister to me. Once I understood what's wrong I also asked help from my amazing SS friends whom I am grateful for.♥️

I started a sun square which I am about to fully finish. All the above helped me love myself truly. I am still not fully there but I have never felt so loving and confident towards myself. Appreciating my worth and all.

Once I started working on this. Everything seemed to fall in place. With my relationships, friendships and the connection I have towards myself.

I have to say. Life is not heaven. I am still having other troubles and self-development to do. But I am proud of this progress for now.♥️

Hail Satan!
And wonderful Goddess Astarte!

BrightSpace666 said:
mercury_wisdom said:
StyleCoin said:

Oh do you mean developments on our relationship?

Well we have gotten a lot closer and more intimate. We are still friends btw. But I am taking my time getting to know her and she me. I don't have to pressure her into a relationship or anything. We are just having fun with it. When it is ready to get serious it is ready.

We have amazing chemistry. Someone that really gets me. She is spiritual and very very similar to me and my thinking. The closest thing you really can a soulmate almost like we are long lost twins or she is my other half and I am hers.

I wish you the best for your future relationship, who knows if someday she may become one of us and you even form a SS family, good luck.

Wotanwarrior said:
I wish you the best for your future relationship, who knows if someday she may become one of us and you even form a SS family, good luck.
Thank you! I really believe in her.♥️

mercury_wisdom said:
BrightSpace666 said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Well we have gotten a lot closer and more intimate. We are still friends btw. But I am taking my time getting to know her and she me. I don't have to pressure her into a relationship or anything. We are just having fun with it. When it is ready to get serious it is ready.

We have amazing chemistry. Someone that really gets me. She is spiritual and very very similar to me and my thinking. The closest thing you really can a soulmate almost like we are long lost twins or she is my other half and I am hers.

I didn't mean to be negative or a downer or anything. I was just a little concerned, but it sounds like you know what you are doing. That's great.

mercury_wisdom said:

I have met a really amazing girl. She is both very smart and beautiful. She also seems to have an interest in me but I am not sure it's romantic yet.

How can I make sure she falls in love with me romantically and sexually and not end up in the friendzone? Please also tell me magick tips, workings, or spells to help with this.

I feel she is very valuable and special to me and I am willing to do something to get closer to her.

Hail Satan!

Hello, I am happy to hear you found this, I hope it works out for you.

To cement yourself as a lover in her mind, you need to act like a lover, not a friend.

So just research things online that lovers do and do those things, but ensure they are appropriate for the stage/length of time you are in the relationship for.

Things go in steps with women, for example, usually women will not sleep with you before even kissing you.

To do so would be a huge compliance overstep that would only feel appropriate to a healthy person once a certain level of time and intimacy are reached.

I do want to add a word to be cautious though.

I went through something very similar to this recently.

I met a Gentile woman and I thought she was a Gift from Satan too.

Everything started out Magickally, just amazing.

Over time things got sour though.

I thought she was Spiritual based on things that happened and what she said.

But towards the end she did a 180 and turned into somebody totally different.

Well turned out she was Mormon and eventually the masked dropped and out came who she really was.

She tried to convert me etc. and of course used Love as a way to manipulate things.

So while you should enjoy things, just do not be in too much of a rush and certainly enjoy the feelings you are having, but do not let them control you either.

Take your time with her and really feel her out, because if she is an enemy plant, it is only a matter of time until they reveal themselves.

They cannot maintain the mask forever.

Anyway, I hope it is real though and things work out for you.

jrvan said:
mercury_wisdom said:
BrightSpace666 said:

I didn't mean to be negative or a downer or anything. I was just a little concerned, but it sounds like you know what you are doing. That's great.
What do you mean were you talking from antoher account?

OfTheTrueHealedOne said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Hail Satan!

Hello, I am happy to hear you found this, I hope it works out for you.

To cement yourself as a lover in her mind, you need to act like a lover, not a friend.

So just research things online that lovers do and do those things, but ensure they are appropriate for the stage/length of time you are in the relationship for.

Things go in steps with women, for example, usually women will not sleep with you before even kissing you.

To do so would be a huge compliance overstep that would only feel appropriate to a healthy person once a certain level of time and intimacy are reached.

I do want to add a word to be cautious though.

I went through something very similar to this recently.

I met a Gentile woman and I thought she was a Gift from Satan too.

Everything started out Magickally, just amazing.

Over time things got sour though.

I thought she was Spiritual based on things that happened and what she said.

But towards the end she did a 180 and turned into somebody totally different.

Well turned out she was Mormon and eventually the masked dropped and out came who she really was.

She tried to convert me etc. and of course used Love as a way to manipulate things.

So while you should enjoy things, just do not be in too much of a rush and certainly enjoy the feelings you are having, but do not let them control you either.

Take your time with her and really feel her out, because if she is an enemy plant, it is only a matter of time until they reveal themselves.

They cannot maintain the mask forever.

Anyway, I hope it is real though and things work out for you.
Yes, you are right. I will see how it works out.

mercury_wisdom said:

Check the synastry between you two so you have a full understanding of the energetic dynamics of the relationship.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=390279 time=1664171292 user_id=21286]
mercury_wisdom said:

Check the synastry between you two so you have a full understanding of the energetic dynamics of the relationship.
I wish I can get her exact birth time but it's most likely not possible here in my country.

mercury_wisdom said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
mercury_wisdom said:

I wish I can get her exact birth time but it's most likely not possible here in my country.
If you know the date you can draw multiple charts with six hours apart of each other to get a good idea (4x charts per day). Then get to know her better and you can almost guess which one is the closest to the truth.

mercury_wisdom said:
jrvan said:
mercury_wisdom said:

What do you mean were you talking from antoher account?

No. Are you mad at me about that? If so, you can send me an e-mail after Mercury goes direct again if you want, and we can talk about it.

Henu the Great said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

If you know the date you can draw multiple charts with six hours apart of each other to get a good idea (4x charts per day). Then get to know her better and you can almost guess which one is the closest to the truth.
Yes, I do. Will try it out.

mercury_wisdom said:

Even with just the birth day and location, this will still show planetary connections between you two. The moon may be variable if it switches signs during that time. Other than that, it just won't show the influence of the houses.

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/synastry-chart-online-calculator

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=390396 time=1664214378 user_id=21286]
mercury_wisdom said:

Even with just the birth day and location, this will still show planetary connections between you two. The moon may be variable if it switches signs during that time. Other than that, it just won't show the influence of the houses.

Great to know thank you! Will check em.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=390396 time=1664214378 user_id=21286]
mercury_wisdom said:

By the way brother. Would it be okay with you to email you about this?

mercury_wisdom said:
It's also likely that her parents know the hour of birth or whereabouts of the time, such as the morning, for example. This could give you a pretty good estimate of the chart.

mercury_wisdom said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Just check in particular if she has her Saturn in hard aspect with your Venus. If not then it should be okay. There are other factors in synastries but this is the one that is most problematic as it can cause rejection from the Saturn person, before or after a relationship is started.

I'm happy for you Brother. All the best.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=390533 time=1664292325 user_id=19170]
mercury_wisdom said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

Just check in particular if she has her Saturn in hard aspect with your Venus. If not then it should be okay. There are other factors in synastries but this is the one that is most problematic as it can cause rejection from the Saturn person, before or after a relationship is started.

Could a Saturn to Venus aspect also mean an age gap in a relationship?
Or maybe a lasting relationship?
An Relationship involving a career?

NinRick said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=390533 time=1664292325 user_id=19170]
mercury_wisdom said:

Could a Saturn to Venus aspect also mean an age gap in a relationship?
Or maybe a lasting relationship?
An Relationship involving a career?
I wouldn't say so. Maybe stability (I'd say soft aspects). I think Lydia can answer your questions better. I haven't gotten too deep into synastry charts.

mercury_wisdom said:
StyleCoin said:

Thanks. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back