Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What's up with false details

Thaumiel

Bro I and some other Luciferians were becoming top globals of the future visionary campaign... Caught attention .. it's the right future words are symbols symbols are ripples or etc... Clone screen robots do all work paid for school everybody an achiever. Tell me how they claimed me and others under god labeled Nazis and had tools reversed used like... How you an enemy make em hear echos on wine charts. how you make a robot I forget. And isis is invited by usa... Xian drillas. So many drillas... For some dumb shit with lies about us... I believe joy of Satan skips and blesses you Into all the Luciferians books which are a guide on how to be a god of man towards the best future. Luciferians invention door with your own theories. But nah... They holding us back and of course voting for who but bro.. you have no idea I said soon much MOST IMPRESSIVE OMG SHIT tryna buffer the perfect world said 90% of the smartest things ever said. Falsely labeled

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back