Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Samhain (Anyone else feel it)

GoldenxChild1

I have been feeling the coming of fall and Samhain, I don't know how to explain it but sometimes I feel as if I am a child again and the energies of Halloween, Fall, Magical Beings like Witches, Fairies, Ghouls, etc are at my door step of consciousness.

I feel more demonic than usual. Maybe it's just a transit, or maybe I am more Intune than last year.

Either way I am loving it.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=388870 time=1663479988 user_id=57]
It's my favorite time of year! :D

yes! Ive been wanting to have fun since the start of septwmber when I saw the first transition for the holiday!

GoldenxChild1 said:
I have been feeling the coming of fall and Samhain, I don't know how to explain it but sometimes I feel as if I am a child again and the energies of Halloween, Fall, Magical Beings like Witches, Fairies, Ghouls, etc are at my door step of consciousness.

I feel more demonic than usual. Maybe it's just a transit, or maybe I am more Intune than last year.

Either way I am loving it.

I LOVE HALLOWEEN! :D

Yes, I know its not originally called that and that the Christian church was responsible for the name change. It's when the veil is at its thinnest and my ancestors dressed the part to terrify evil spirits away.

What do you think will happen this year? This year I feel excited as hell! I’m hoping to get some magick and spell work done and know I will have a great year the following year especially.

Is it normal to receive a guardian demon? I read that it is, even other forms of Satanism state a Satanist receives a patron demon who assists them. I have a demon who introduced himself as Sitri and said to me that he is the Egyptian God Set.

Anyway, I’m helping the cause to fight Israel and its disgusting people and its abhorrent god.

GuruThelia said:
I LOVE HALLOWEEN! :D

Yes, I know its not originally called that and that the Christian church was responsible for the name change. It's when the veil is at its thinnest and my ancestors dressed the part to terrify evil spirits away.

What do you think will happen this year? This year I feel excited as hell! I’m hoping to get some magick and spell work done and know I will have a great year the following year especially.

Is it normal to receive a guardian demon? I read that it is, even other forms of Satanism state a Satanist receives a patron demon who assists them. I have a demon who introduced himself as Sitri and said to me that he is the Egyptian God Set.

Anyway, I’m helping the cause to fight Israel and its disgusting people and its abhorrent god.

Upon dedication every SS should receive a guardian demon!

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Lydia [JG said:

yes! Ive been wanting to have fun since the start of septwmber when I saw the first transition for the holiday!

It's too bad we can't carve Jack-O-Lanterns together!

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=389267 time=1663663068 user_id=57]
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Lydia [JG said:

I will do that and make a bonfire and think of you all :)

Lydia [JG said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Lydia [JG said:

We all just need to get good at Astral Projecting

Lydia [JG said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Lydia [JG said:

So true! Heck even pumpkins arent that mainstream over here. They get to be more populair now though :) couple of years ago you couldnt even buy them in a supermarket.

Aquarius said:
Lydia [JG said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

I will do that and make a bonfire and think of you all :)

I'll be there in spirit!

So nice to read, after day that was like total war now I open this forum and read these positive words of positive people, feeling is warm and beautiful.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back