Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, JUST DO THIS:

Some time ago, HP HoodedCobra wrote what to do no matter what happens. Im writing this for those who are new and those who didnt see his post.
Do FRTR rituals + Tetra + Shattering. Link: https://satanslibrary.org/tspaintable.html
If we do this rituals even if there is a war or something, this rituals will save our future. We will WIN !
If internet goes down, dont forget to save FRTR ritual on PC.
To do this: go to the link above and press CTRL + S or right click and click "Save as...". You will be able to do FRTRs on PC even if there is no internet.
If there is no electricity, take a paper and draw hebrew words and vibrations.
Do ritual on paper, and blot hebrew letters and when you are finished, burn the paper.
I REALLY HOPE internet wont get down and everything will be ok.

NOW SOMETHING IMPORTANT:
Some time ago in my dreams Satan told me that we lost the war because we didnt do enough RTRs.
So stop being lazy and start doing FRTRs! There is NO EXCUSE of not doing them!
DONT wait to tomorrow! Do it TODAY! DO IT NOW!

Hail Satan!

We haven't lost the war. If anything its people who deviate from orders that make it more difficult for everyone else. The FRTR is off the table until the 28th as we are currently focused on other rituals.

Powerofjustice said:
We haven't lost the war. If anything its people who deviate from orders that make it more difficult for everyone else. The FRTR is off the table until the 28th as we are currently focused on other rituals.

Its not off the table. High priest said one would still do them regularly alongside the other rituals.

Powerofjustice said:
It's not off the table, but the emphasis is on the other ones. Personally, I do them all.

Powerofjustice said:

Yes I know we didnt lost the war, i wanted to say if we wont do enough RTRs we could lost the war. That is what Satan told me.

Powerofjustice said:
The reason why the final RTRs are not mentioned in the dates list is because they are a given, they must be done every single day since they were posted. I think "emphasis" on the other rituals posted for 14th to 28th means that one can either do more of them than the Final RTRs or if one doesn't have time they can do them first and do less repetitions on the final RTRs or not doing them at all between 14th and 28th if their time is severely limited. But ideally one should do both the Final RTRs and the ones posted in the schedule and even more of them if they have enough time and energy. It depends on each individual how they can manage their time for this.

What I meant to day is, other rituals are given way more priority than the FRTR because of the situation we find ourselves in, until the end of the schedule.

We didn't lose the war. Our side has already won the war in certain higher dimensions.

Even if we hypothetically didn't do enough RTRs, the enemy is still defeated, and their final defeat will manifest in time. The only ones who lose by us not doing the RTRs is humanity because the jews will try to bring as many human souls down with them as they possibly can.

The question is: do you want to be sitting shamefully in one of Klaus' borg cages when the Gods show up, or do you want to be standing victoriously atop the corpse of Judea? If it's the latter, then do your part and do the RTRs every chance you get.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back