Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to deal with greys attacks?

Yami666

Is there any way to deal with greys or reptilians when they are around you or attacking you?

I have heard that you can absorb them with the water element, if this is true, I wish someone would explain it to me more and how to.

Hail Satan!

Hello,

Do not absorb their energies.

You should be performing an AoP every day by vibrating runes such as Algiz. A minuscule AoP of 15 Algiz may assist you if you are starting out, and are still being protected by the Gods.

But as you progress, a much stronger AoP of say, 111 vibrations of Algiz and 111 vibrations of Sowilo will protect you from many attacks of all kinds. Any time I am attacked heavily, I increase my AoP. I find when I skip or mess up my AoP, I am attacked.

If you are being experiencing Enemy attacks at the moment, I would reach out telepathically to your Guardian Demon and ask them to protect you. I assume you've already performed the dedication ritual.

Yami666 said:
Is there any way to deal with greys or reptilians when they are around you or attacking you?

I have heard that you can absorb them with the water element, if this is true, I wish someone would explain it to me more and how to.
Hail Satan!

Absorb them with the water element? Assuming that is possible though it doesn't make sense, you wouldn't want to absorb them or accept any of their energy in any contexts. They are more vile than pig shit. Would you eat pig shit? Would you want to smear pig shit on your skin? I wouldn't.

Make sure you're regularly working on your aura of protection. Keep your Guardian Demon notified of the situation if they aren't already.

Keep doing the RTRs if you want to.

You can visualise burning them away with electric blue fire. Calling upon your Guardian Demon is always a good idea, especially if you are new. If you do not know who that is, memorize Father Satan's sigil and call him instead.

Practice good spiritual hygiene(clean your soul) and make sure you do the Aura of Protection.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back