Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Christianity diminishing in US

TheFlea

I did the Right to Rule RTR just a bit ago, and oddly enough even without me being on this page, after closing the ritual I noticed this page open in my phone’s browser windows. And I thought it was cool and wanted to share it.

”Christianity quickly diminishing in US, on pace to become minority religion in decades: study”
https://www.foxnews.com/us/christi...s-pace-become-minority-religion-decades-study

An excerpt from the story:
A new report by Pew Research Center and the General Social Survey published Tuesday found a surge of adults leaving Christianity to become atheist, agnostic or "nothing in particular." It predicted that if the number of Christians under 30 abandoning their faith accelerates beyond the current pace, adherents of the historically dominant religion of the U.S. could become a minority by 2045.

Not a bad sign! Our RTR’s at work

The jewish system of hate and death is at it's death throes. But they are trying to prop it back up by the usual doomsday that if you do not believe in the Jewish Rabbi everything will burn etc etc.

People have seen through this. However, the fall of xianity takes with it many "useful" norms, which is also the stolen norms from Aryan religions.

Spiritual Satanism is the solution.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The jewish system of hate and death is at it's death throes. But they are trying to prop it back up by the usual doomsday that if you do not believe in the Jewish Rabbi everything will burn etc etc.

People have seen through this. However, the fall of xianity takes with it many "useful" norms, which is also the stolen norms from Aryan religions.

But how does we solve the Amish problem and other fast breeding christian groups problem. Does their children finally assimilate into non-Christian society?

Deep Darkness said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

But how does we solve the Amish problem and other fast breeding christian groups problem. Does their children finally assimilate into non-Christian society?

Generally, all it takes to destroy Christianity, even at it's peak, is simply to re-write the bible or something similar. They are weak. Just replace a few things in their "religion" and it will all be over for "Christianity", it will completely destabilize.

Alternatively, like other people who were blindfolded by xianity, as they progress in anyway, the blindfold will come out of their eyes as they see other people not in this madness.

Christians are breeding normal families and they are normal people. We just change them by showing them the facts, that is all.

If the above is not feasible, we control them and keep them within sensible proportions.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Deep Darkness said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Generally, all it takes to destroy Christianity, even at it's peak, is simply to re-write the bible or something similar. They are weak. Just replace a few things in their "religion" and it will all be over for "Christianity", it will completely destabilize.

Alternatively, like other people who were blindfolded by xianity, as they progress in anyway, the blindfold will come out of their eyes as they see other people not in this madness.

Christians are breeding normal families and they are normal people. We just change them by showing them the facts, that is all.

If the above is not feasible, we control them and keep them within sensible proportions.

Does these sort of people that need to get their whole life dictated by some piece of Jewish written diarrhea should be even alive? If someone can't figure out that these ideologies are wrong, then they are unfit for living.

And they will do nothing about it, funnily enough due to their own dogma. Most xians believe this is a sign of the end times and so sit back passively waiting rabbi jewsus to save them while their whole religion falls apart, "its okay goys well end up in heaven or be redeemed or smthn we just have to wait a little bit longer... right?" It was foolish for the jews to design a religion that inspires such apathy in its adherents that they sit around waiting for "heaven" and degrade spiritually while we actively improve and engage in spiritual warfare to destroy their institutions.

Nevertheless this is a great sign of the coming age, I won't miss christianity good riddance! Leaves me to wonder however what will fill the void left by this institution, what will be the religion/purpose of the masses? I am sure whatever it is will be better but I don't see anything concrete so far.

I'm glad Christianity is diminishing in the US, but what about other countries? For that matter, what about Islam? I wouldn't be too happy over this; Adding to this is that Atheism is on the rise, something that has been engineered by the Jews for some time. I seriously wonder what's the situation in all these countries?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Deep Darkness said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

But does it have to be modified slightly or profoundly?

Does it have to become a pro-Satanism book by literally rewriting the entire bible, or does it only need to remove the meaning and also what empowers the enemy, making it a book without meaning and power.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Deep Darkness said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I envision turning all of the historical churches, cathedrals and mosques into learning centers for Satan and the Gods, though obviously one doesn't need to visit a physical temple I'm by-no means a fan of "destroying" entire church complexes given that they do give architecture pride for nations (i.e. Taj Mahal, which was a Muslim mosque and mausoleum, St. Basil's Cathedral and etc).

Like the churches and mosques in Mosul, Iraq - turn them into temples for Babylonian worship, or those mosques and churches in Occupied Palestine, turn into Beelzebub meditation centers, same goes for St. Basil's Cathedral in Moscow....or shall our future generations call it, SAINT BEELZEBUB (PERUN'S) CATHEDRAL.

I'm actually looking into making Russian-style icon artwork (a style of art normally associated with the Orthodox churches), but with our Gods instead of those rabbi jebo and his "saints", which the latter - I'm sure, is another stolen pagan concept.

Given that these churches are built along ancient ley lines, we'd simply be taking back what is OURs.

Deep Darkness said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Many do, many don't. Those that do end up leaving that foul and odious program are "shunned", just like the Jewhovah's Witnesses.

There is a faction known as the "Mennonites", who still speak Pennsylvania Dutch, but don't follow middle ages rural-style life. You wouldn't be able to tell they're Mennonites.

See, there's a lot of things I respect about the Amish and the Mennonites, such as their preservation of their Germanic dialect and their disdain for jewish mainstream politics and they're not as toxic as the majority of society (or at all from my experience). Not to mention, I always like visiting their farmer's markets. However the entire "we hate technology, but we'll use it to spread Rabbi Jeebu", and "let's go shun ex-xian family", that's shit's gotta go. I've been to Amish restaurants before, and they'd be having HD flat-screens with bibLIE verses all over it, using flat-screen credit card POS systems - or constantly seeing Amish riding modern buses.

It would be a huge, huge achievement if somehow we can get the Amish/Mennonites to turn to Odin, and re-dedicate their High German languages towards well you know.....the GOD OF THE GERMANS/WHITES!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Do you suppose world travel will even be possible these next-coming 5 years? Ever since that dumb scamdemic, I been stuck in an area where's there's church after church after church in every street corner, high obesity rates, and just generally "proud degenerates" who do absolutely nothing but run this country to the ground, and I get sick and fed up of the odious energies they give out. Even people are becoming less religious, the "leftover" beliefs, thoughtforms and energies of that odious program is still affecting people.

Thanks for sharing, hopefully the christains aren't becoming a minority due to pisslam overrunning our country. I feel like pisslam would be worse, still good news and death of pisslam will be next.
All will see that Satan is God.
Hail Satan!
Hail Satya!

Unfortunately Christianity is growing very fast in Asia (especially India).I do not know how these Abrahamic religions will end.

I believe the only true way to end a religion is to force them to change their name. Names have power and thats why they forced africans and natives to change their name. I been on reservations before and the only ones that really new their culture/language went by names of their culture but christ is definitely losing money especially since they been hunting down high profile pastors and demanding they say why they have a rolls royce when homelessness is at a all time high

BabySatan said:
Unfortunately Christianity is growing very fast in Asia (especially India).I do not know how these Abrahamic religions will end.

Really? The Jews sure know how to find ways to infiltrate nations, and yet people deceive themselves into thinking things will get better by getting involved in the political faction, and not shifting their focus on the religious matters.

I've seen many on YouTube even Tim Pool, but with Tim that's not surprising since he surrounding himself with jews, but they are trying to go back to Xian crap,an as for Xianitys 4 horsemen angles of Revelation,some angles they are if they have to rely on jews to fulfill their prophecys,oh wait I get it its a self-fulfilling prophecy,(ooooyyyyyy vvvvveeeeyyyy)These problems are all jew-made all it takes is some research,may the jewish rats karma return to them amplified

Luciferbell said:
I believe the only true way to end a religion is to force them to change their name. Names have power and thats why they forced africans and natives to change their name. I been on reservations before and the only ones that really new their culture/language went by names of their culture but christ is definitely losing money especially since they been hunting down high profile pastors and demanding they say why they have a rolls royce when homelessness is at a all time high

Please remove your face from your profile RIGHT NOW. its very risky that you are doing this. Please be more careful.

BabySatan said:

It only grows due to bribery. Missionaries would give out money to bhuddist, daoist, hindu, pagan, etc. asians in poverty to persuade them into the cult. If there were no money involved, christianity would stagnate.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back