Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

reverse ritual

codeine1337 said:
what is reverse ritual and how can you avoid it ?

I recommend you read the JoS website un it's entirety if you are seriously interested. Most of the questions you have asked here already are answered and explained in great detail in the JoS website.

Powerofjustice said:
codeine1337 said:

I recommend you read the JoS website un it's entirety if you are seriously interested. Most of the questions you have asked here already are answered and explained in great detail in the JoS website.

I didn t find an answer at all for reverse ritual

codeine1337 said:
Powerofjustice said:
codeine1337 said:

If you mean Reverse Torah Ritual ( RTR ), then its right there in the site just look a bit more. RTRs are basically rituals to defeat the enemy of humankind, who are the jews. And their enemy alien friends, the reptilians and the greys.

If you mean reverse dedication ritual, then there is no such thing. You can just walk away from all this if you don't want this path or craft some weird reverse dedication ritual of your own.
The deducation ritual doesnt do anything negative to you in any way. So trying to reverse it is kinda dumb. Because there is no need.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
codeine1337 said:
Powerofjustice said:

If you mean Reverse Torah Ritual ( RTR ), then its right there in the site just look a bit more. RTRs are basically rituals to defeat the enemy of humankind, who are the jews. And their enemy alien friends, the reptilians and the greys.

If you mean reverse dedication ritual, then there is no such thing. You can just walk away from all this if you don't want this path or craft some weird reverse dedication ritual of your own.
The deducation ritual doesnt do anything negative to you in any way. So trying to reverse it is kinda dumb. Because there is no need.

that's what I m saying..how can I avoid the reverse ritual like to not back out or something , I haven t burned the paper yet.

codeine1337 said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
codeine1337 said:

that's what I m saying..how can I avoid the reverse ritual like to not back out or something , I haven t burned the paper yet.

Burn the paper in a proper ritual to satan. And keep meditating every day.

codeine1337 said:
There is nothing to avoid.

The process goes like this:

You make the dedication ritual, including the burning of the paper for the ritual to be complete. Then you embark on a lifelong journey of practicing 8 fold path. Along the way all sorts will happen, and the process continues even after reaching godhead. Reaching godhead will take many lifetimes. Basically rinse and repeat as long as you need to. After that milestone is achieved, one part is solidified, but progress is eternal and thus, continues.

Henu the Great said:
codeine1337 said:
There is nothing to avoid.

The process goes like this:

You make the dedication ritual, including the burning of the paper for the ritual to be complete. Then you embark on a lifelong journey of practicing 8 fold path. Along the way all sorts will happen, and the process continues even after reaching godhead. Reaching godhead will take many lifetimes. Basically rinse and repeat as long as you need to. After that milestone is achieved, one part is solidified, but progress is eternal and thus, continues.

oh ok,cuz once I burn the paper I don t want to reverse or something.I want to be a satanist till I die.

codeine1337 said:
Shortly put, ancient jews have written the bible and created christianity to eliminate peoples' old religion and control them. The bible is full of curses against humanity that the jews have enforced since then, using spirituality. The reverse rituals as you name them are rituals designed to undo these curses of the jews against humanity, so the jews will lose all the power they have and humanity will understand on a global scale what the jewish plans are for it. It is the duty of every spiritual satanist to perform these reverse rituals daily to cancel out the jewish power over the world.

I advice you to read the Joy of Satan websites in depth so you can fully understand the situation since most of the threads you created can find their answers in our websites.
www.satanisgod.org

Also I am reiterating again that you shouldn't post pictures of yourself on the forum, if that person from your avatar is you. We take privacy very seriously and avoid as much as we can to not create any connections between our accounts on the forum and our real person because is dangerous to be publicly discovered to be a spiritual satanist due to the extreme brainwashing that most people suffer from when it comes to satanism, spirituality, jews etc.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back