Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Some encouragement.

Peacewalker

There's a lot going on in clown world right now. A lot of scary situations are currently going down on a lot of unsuspecting people. Chaos and darkness reign strongly right now as the great enemy of mankind is forced to move its agenda along at a pace it never anticipated to be necessary. We have harassed them so badly. Their fear is evident.

This is not news, however.

The gods are great as they move along in their plans. I can't say too much on what exactly they have planned. Glimpses, I have seen. A small vision, perhaps.

Just know that every time the enemy makes a move to oppress the peoples of the world, they sow the seeds of their own destruction. The coming... troubles will separate those who love and cherish this world and those who don't.

Those people who cherish this world and humanity, who love noble and beautiful things, who desire strongly to defend their nations will form the basis of this new world.

This is also not news. We are those people. Many more will join us.

If you are in the know, you know. Those who have made themselves worthy have already been shown whats going on. Great things are afoot and in motion.

Patience, struggle, and toil are the necessary things needed right now.

The darkness is deep right now, and the tools have been given to us to be our own light.

So fight. Fight for your world. You have the greatest privilege to make your mark upon history right now. All the work that was done before culminates in the present.

We stand on the shoulders of those who paved the way before us. The work of centuries has gone into leading up to this moment. The enemy lost when they could not eradicate the Satan in all of us.

Do your RTRs. Perform your auras of protection. Stock up on food and water. The priests have told you this for years: get ready. Make the preparations for the safety of yourselves and your loved ones. The next few years are going to get intense. There still some time but the window is closing. Get ready. Do what you have to do.

That's all I got. Peace.

I like this message

..However, this sentence in your signature questions me a lot:
"I promise you struggle, pain, and death."

Who is talking here?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back