Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dealing with doubts

Amitanshu666

I m having constant doubts and I m not consistent on the path sometimes I follow sometimes i deviate from the path.
Will the gods be angry with me?
I m dedicated
Please help !

Beelzebub_666 said:
I m having constant doubts and I m not consistent on the path sometimes I follow sometimes i deviate from the path.
Will the gods be angry with me?
I m dedicated
Please help !

Your statements are contradictory. You cannot have doubts and be truly dedicated, it's one or the other. I would advise you look for the influence of the Gods throughout your life. Once you see and recognise it for what it is, and you open your eyes to the truth, you will not have any doubts about this path.

Communicate doubts, fears and questions to Satan or your GD.

Doubts arise when one lacks a complete understanding of things which is a reality for pretty much all of us. This is to be expected. Do not push doubts to the back of your mind, meditate upon these doubts, ask the old gods for guidance and answers.

Doubts ignored and unanswered fester in the mind like a cancer. Many people try to ignore these thoughts and never answer their internal doubts and questions, moving forward with xian-like, blind faith mindset. These people don't last in this path.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back