Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do satanists like getting into more then one religion at once?

ghost kid said:
Do satanists like doing more religion at once?Besides satanism? :)

Nope, Universalism is a false god invented by New Ager Jews.

It is senseless. You cannot be a Satanist and a christian at the same time because one elevates you and gives you knowledge and tells you to meditate to develop and advance, while the other one lowers you and makes you a slave, an inferior animal with low intellect and zero spirituality and threatens to kill you if you use a lot of intellect and if you go beyond intellect i.e. meditation.

I study and practice daoism and yoga, however I believe religion is more philosophy. Like you can practice daoism and believe in jesus and be a jew, and you can practice daoism and know Satan is the true god and be a Satanist.

One more thing. You can pretend to be a christian with your friends, parents, etc. so as not to expose yourself. Pretend well so as not to be suspicious.

Powerofjustice said:
ghost kid said:
Powerofjustice said:
Satanism is the only trur religion there is. Do you study the JoS?

I have read some things here and there. :)

I'm confused, what exactly are you doing here?

I am here to strengthen my ability to get to know satan better with astral projection.And lucid dreaming. :)

Sunny said:
One more thing. You can pretend to be a christian with your friends, parents, etc. so as not to expose yourself. Pretend well so as not to be suspicious.
Gross. If for some extreme reason I had to do that, I would think a deep aura and chakra cleaning would be necessary. I'd feel a need to burn the xian energy out of me with an RTR too.

There is no " religion" in the mind of an SS.
In a true pagan world, all cultures follow the ultimate science and TRUTH ( Sat ). Just with different decorations and cultural themes. That's it.

So many of these pagan religions you see getting the hype have been systematically corrupted by the jews.

The occult realm IS the scientific realm. Its just a level of science that unfortunately hasn't been experimented by the entire gentile population.

Ignoring science will maim you.

A true SS follows Truth. Satya.

SagittarianMage said:
Sunny said:
Gross. If for some extreme reason I had to do that, I would think a deep aura and chakra cleaning would be necessary. I'd feel a need to burn the xian energy out of me with an RTR too.

As bad as this sounds. This is not a bad strategy for SS in Eastern Europe, or areas of the world heavily dominated by Xianity.

Sometimes, as frustrating as it can be, it's best to lie about being an Xian then to deal with serious problems that could crop up in one's life.

This is not really the case in all nations, but some are unfortunately really bad when it comes to this. Kids expected to be involved in the odious church and things of that nature, is common in some fucked up, backwards parts of the world.

Remember as well, that sometimes our ancestors in times when the enemy programs were very dominate, often had to masquerade to "have faith" as well, to attempt to preserve spiritual teachings and Satanic knowledge in very turbulent times, where otherwise they could be killed, and the teachings lost.

Doing what one has to do, for their own safety is understood by Satan and the Gods.

SagittarianMage said:
Sunny said:

Another disgusting thing is the kissing (better licking🤤) of icons in churches by lots of people🦠. How stupid christians are.

serpentwalker666 said:
SagittarianMage said:
Sunny said:

As bad as this sounds. This is not a bad strategy for SS in Eastern Europe, or areas of the world heavily dominated by Xianity.

Sometimes, as frustrating as it can be, it's best to lie about being an Xian then to deal with serious problems that could crop up in one's life.

This is not really the case in all nations, but some are unfortunately really bad when it comes to this. Kids expected to be involved in the odious church and things of that nature, is common in some fucked up, backwards parts of the world.

Remember as well, that sometimes our ancestors in times when the enemy programs were very dominate, often had to masquerade to "have faith" as well, to attempt to preserve spiritual teachings and Satanic knowledge in very turbulent times, where otherwise they could be killed, and the teachings lost.

Doing what one has to do, for their own safety is understood by Satan and the Gods.
I didn't want to come off as sounding like one shouldn't masquerade as xian if necessary to survive, I would clean the aura profusely if it had to be done though.
Masquerading as a mudslime though? What if it had to come to that? Way worse than xianity in my opinion. Would it come down to masquerading as the lesser of two evils, or the evil most likely to provide survivability? I shudder at the thought.
Pisslam is going to grow in USA due to the rapefugees shill Biden flew in from Afghanistan, also most blacks wanting an excuse to be violent and pedo creeps will want to join so they can marry nine year olds and have six wives.
I pour my energy into the will of Satan and the Gods, so it won't get to those proportions.
Cleaning and protecting the aura if forced to masquerade is important in my opinion, and staying safe and not getting caught being SS is VERY important if "undercover."

Sunny said:
SagittarianMage said:
Sunny said:

Another disgusting thing is the kissing (better licking🤤) of icons in churches by lots of people🦠. How stupid christians are.
*shudders*
I have seen xian priests kiss crucifixes, I wouldn't doubt that they lick icons and worse.... *shudders*
I want to see the Aryan Gods return and eradicate these stupidities, even if I have to reincarnate and continue fighting 100 more lifetimes.

I heard of tales of people being attacked for trying both xian an satanism, you have to choose one,cause if you don't you will be attacked, you learn that the hard way when you get attacked,

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back