Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do I need to start from 0 of I stopped meditating for about a year and wanna restart.

DragonOfHell

I feel like I really got far back when I still used to meditate. I stopped for about a year now. Should I start from the ground up again, following the 40 days program? Should I open my chakras again? I ain't got a clue. Ever since I stopped meditating my life's slowly gone downhill. Perhaps it wasn't all for nothing.

Yes start with the basics again and do it everyday. All of the meditations have an organic feedback.

Practice the foundation meditation, opening the chakras, cleaning and protection and breathing exercises. In short time, after a few weeks you can also start yoga routines and expand, get more in-depth in these.

In the beginner steps, becoming aware and understanding the meditations is the most important part in my opinion. Do also study the HPHC sermons as these open your mind to good meditation.

DragonOfHell said:
I feel like I really got far back when I still used to meditate. I stopped for about a year now. Should I start from the ground up again, following the 40 days program? Should I open my chakras again? I ain't got a clue. Ever since I stopped meditating my life's slowly gone downhill. Perhaps it wasn't all for nothing.

Ya, one year is a lot time to not have meditated. If you aren't sensitive enough to feel which things are required to be redone, then yes, it's best to spend the time in order to be thorough.

I hope you realize that you don't have any more time to waste considering the projection of worldly events. You'll be at a severe general disadvantage if by the time WW3 happens you haven't made any significant progress, or in the event that the JoS websites were to go down. Fortunately if you meditated for awhile previously before you stopped, it'll be easier to achieve your previous level than say if you only just started meditating today.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back