Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Josmarket

Hoodedcobra666 said:
I am extremely busy most of the time in more than one frontiers.

Sometime around last December it went out of control with the readings given the outside responsibilities, but I am catching up (almost caught up) and will put them up.

I know how important they are so no way I will give up on these, these will be tremendously helpful.
Waiting since November:(

Aquarius said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:

Sometime around last December it went out of control with the readings given the outside responsibilities, but I am catching up (almost caught up) and will put them up.

I know how important they are so no way I will give up on these, these will be tremendously helpful.

Dude are you kidding me? This is impossible to wait THAT long.

Can you just mail me immediately at the mail [email protected] and give me the details of your order?

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aquarius said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:

Dude are you kidding me? This is impossible to wait THAT long.

Can you just mail me immediately at the mail [email protected] and give me the details of your order?
Noo man, not waiting for an order, I am waiting for the career readings to be available lol

On 1st of August 2019 I placed a paid order for a full reading but I haven't heard back from you, HP HC. I'm not rushing you, I'm just asking for some sort of confirmation besides the auto-answers sent by your system. I also sent an e-mail to your store address. Could you please look into this matter and let me know?

Apprentice said:
On 1st of August 2019 I placed a paid order for a full reading but I haven't heard back from you, HP HC. I'm not rushing you, I'm just asking for some sort of confirmation besides the auto-answers sent by your system. I also sent an e-mail to your store address. Could you please look into this matter and let me know?

I will check the matter at once, sorry for the inconvenience. Make sure to check your spam folder as my mail is registered as a "Spam address" now.

The Alchemist7 said:
Aquarius said:
Noo man, not waiting for an order, I am waiting for the career readings to be available lol
It was available until recently, I think until around 1-2 weeks ago, after he closed the orders.
Check the date of this post. :p

Aquarius said:
The Alchemist7 said:
Aquarius said:
It was available until recently, I think until around 1-2 weeks ago, after he closed the orders.

Life responsibilities, running everything, and everything else, has been too much on my shoulders to do the update for this. I know it's totally necessary. I truly do, and I highly sympathize with everyone, very directly.

I follow a priority of Gods->Forums/Groups/Websites/Spiritual Warfare->Astrology-> Anything else -> Personal responsibilities -> "Myself".

The last wheel of the carriage required repairs due to being overworked to shit.

I truly want to help with this, but currently, overwork has been looming, and going further with more updates is not going to turn as required. I want to make re-adjustments in how I work, so that I serve faster. I am not disappointed at the quality or anything else, I am really proud. But for speed I need to work on, so I need to sync my production rate and ways accordingly with the standard I have set all these years.

From now on, I have more time as demanding cycles have been closed, and therefore, I hope I'll be able to put the career readings up. I truly cannot pinpoint with dates.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aquarius said:
The Alchemist7 said:

Life responsibilities, running everything, and everything else, has been too much on my shoulders to do the update for this. I know it's totally necessary. I truly do, and I highly sympathize with everyone, very directly.

I follow a priority of Gods->Forums/Groups/Websites/Spiritual Warfare->Astrology-> Anything else -> Personal responsibilities -> "Myself".

The last wheel of the carriage required repairs due to being overworked to shit.

I truly want to help with this, but currently, overwork has been looming, and going further with more updates is not going to turn as required. I want to make re-adjustments in how I work, so that I serve faster. I am not disappointed at the quality or anything else, I am really proud. But for speed I need to work on, so I need to sync my production rate and ways accordingly with the standard I have set all these years.

From now on, I have more time as demanding cycles have been closed, and therefore, I hope I'll be able to put the career readings up. I truly cannot pinpoint with dates.
After reading this I just want to say truly thanks for what you do! It must be hard but you are fighting more than anyone here and again thanks :!:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aquarius said:
The Alchemist7 said:

You truly are an inspiration High Priest, when looking for values to internalize I always look up to you because you manage to be so strong while giving your all to the community. Thanks a lot:)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Apprentice said:

I will check the matter at once, sorry for the inconvenience. Make sure to check your spam folder as my mail is registered as a "Spam address" now.
Don't burn yourself out, man. You are respected, loved and needed around here.

No e-mail from you as of yet and the spam folder is empty. I can wait patiently for months, I have no problem with that... if only you could confirm that you indeed do have my order.
If there are any cohencidental forces involved, all the answers you might have sent me could have gone to digital nirvana and neither of us wouldn't know a fuck about it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Still no messages from you, HP HC. Spam usually comes through and is flagged accordingly. I do hope this is enemy interference. This is getting weird. Please, let me know. You can also mail my other address indicated in the order confirmation.

Apprentice said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Still no messages from you, HP HC. Spam usually comes through and is flagged accordingly. I do hope this is enemy interference. This is getting weird. Please, let me know. You can also mail my other address indicated in the order confirmation.

Could you mail me at [email protected] instead? My mailbox is clogged, so it happens sometimes I am myself confused by the volume of emails*. I may have replied to another order.

Apprentice said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Could you mail me at [email protected] instead? My mailbox is clogged, so it happens sometimes I am myself confused by the volume of emails*. I may have replied to another order.
The very minute I was typing a reply to you, your message finally came in. Thank you very much for the confirmation! Now it's back to the waiting lounge.

The thing is that everyone wants everything from me, and I have already delayed some things. Due to personal strife. Now that is done and I am fixing it.

There was no issue with your order this was a mail issue. All you needed was a number queue confirmation. It always goes according to that.

My mail is open and I reply to anything pertaining to the above daily. But I also receive spam, demands etc.

Bear in mind I have no idea who anyone is and do not have any info when you say "My order" I have no clue who it is or when you order or who it is on the forums. You out any data you want so it can be anything.

So this is naturally confusing. For example someone may be trying to scam me. This has been attempted before more than once.

It looks easy on the outside but unless you have some sort of secretary its really HARD.

Mails, attacks, warfare drawbacks, and other factors, make it harded.

I feel to an extent sympathized upon however in that 9.8 out of 10 people are really ladies and truly gentlemen and we can always find solutions.

Thanks

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Apprentice said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The very minute I was typing a reply to you, your message finally came in. Thank you very much for the confirmation! Now it's back to the waiting lounge.

The thing is that everyone wants everything from me, and I have already delayed some things. Due to personal strife. Now that is done and I am fixing it.

There was no issue with your order this was a mail issue. All you needed was a number queue confirmation. It always goes according to that.

My mail is open and I reply to anything pertaining to the above daily. But I also receive spam, demands etc.

Bear in mind I have no idea who anyone is and do not have any info when you say "My order" I have no clue who it is or when you order or who it is on the forums. You out any data you want so it can be anything.

So this is naturally confusing. For example someone may be trying to scam me. This has been attempted before more than once.

It looks easy on the outside but unless you have some sort of secretary its really HARD.

I feel to an extent sympathized upon however in that 9.8 out of 10 people are really ladies and truly gentlemen and we can always find solutions.

Thanks

Speaking of which, I replied to you some weeks ago when you asked via email to send you my order date and number but I didn't get any answer with a confirmation you received it or a queue position or anything. Can you confirm you received it?

Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Apprentice said:

Thanks

Speaking of which, I replied to you some weeks ago when you asked via email to send you my order date and number but I didn't get any answer with a confirmation you received it or a queue position or anything. Can you confirm you received it?

No I did not. Do send again if you can. If you get a mail daemon kickback, go for the other email.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thanks

No I did not. Do send again if you can. If you get a mail daemon kickback, go for the other email.

Thank you for your answer. I received the position. The other time I didn't receive a daemon kickback, though. Maybe some bot ate them. I received two emails along the same period about my account being hacked. But I didn't open them because I thought they were spoofed or phishing attempts.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The reason why I tried to make contact here was that I didn't get any answers from you. I tried to tread lightly. As it appeared, it was purely a cohencidental interference. I hope the message with the actual reading will not get f00ked.

Running a business myself, I think I can relate (regarding the email load). I'm wishing you all the best, stay strong and remember to take some downtime to keep things in balance :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aquarius said:
The Alchemist7 said:

Let me tell you something, Commander. It's wonderful that you want to help others. Please think more about yourself.

The thing is, astrology is spiritual work. The type of person who does spiritual work is generally not the type of person who is the secretarial sort. These are 2 different types of people.

Most small businesses have secretaries for a reason. The person doing the work is not the secretarial sort. Secretarial people are often, well, secretaries. And are necessary for the people who are not. Secretarial work kills my mojo to do spiritual work, it's just not who I am.

To make a point, do rock stars arrange their tours, flight/hotel bookings, promotions? No, other people do that, while the rock star focuses on their musical talents.

Unfortunately, I can't have a secretary.

That aside, it is perfectly understandable for people to ask after some time is passed, and is actually important as orders do go missing (at least for me, but hopefully no longer, as I am taking extra precautions now).

Hi Cobra, I sent you two e-mails. On 30th of October to azazels.marketplace and on 1st of November to cobra.army.666. I wanted to ask about my order (nickname Apprentice in order details) but I haven't received any answers from you. Are there interferences?

Apprentice said:
Hi Cobra, I sent you two e-mails. On 30th of October to azazels.marketplace and on 1st of November to cobra.army.666. I wanted to ask about my order (nickname Apprentice in order details) but I haven't received any answers from you. Are there interferences?

I have a lot of e-mails to reply daily, this is why. I think I have replied to your e-mail.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aquarius said:
The Alchemist7 said:

Thats insane Cobra. Amazing that you keep up with all that.

Aldrick Strickland said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aquarius said:

Thats insane Cobra. Amazing that you keep up with all that.

I am coming to understand that much of this is to a detriment, it brought me to a halt for more than year, and I knew that if I pushed harder there would be no turning back.

Unfortunately, life is unforgiving.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I am coming to understand that much of this is to a detriment, it brought me to a halt for more than year, and I knew that if I pushed harder there would be no turning back.

You can't get anybody to help you with all this and take some of the responsabilities out of your shoulders? Someone that you trust, is not possible to be nobody opened for this.

The Alchemist7 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You can't get anybody to help you with all this and take some of the responsabilities out of your shoulders? Someone that you trust, is not possible to be nobody opened for this.

It will all be fine in the end. Unfortunately no, there is no way for this. Not everything can be easily, effortlessly split up, and this is definitely not a question of just splitting workload. I'm just constantly doing my best.

Did you re-forward any email? I still did not find anything.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Did you re-forward any email? I still did not find anything.
No, my last email was the one related to the JoS library and the romanian forum.

Yes definitely is not easy to split the work with someone else. Actually I have no idea how can all this be even done since all the data is stored in your devices. Also seems to be a lot of IT skills involved

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back