Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Opinion about Depression

The Alchemist7 [JG]

As far as I observed, and I also do believe, depression is not a physical condition, therefore it cannot be treated with physical treatments. In the vast majority of cases, depression is a consequence of pshychological trauma caused by very unfortunate events that a person went through, for example severe bullying, sexual abuse, violence/beatings, extreme poverty etc.

I've never taken antidepressants but they seem to act exactly like drugs, they induce a temporary artificial state of being that might reduce the feeling of depression for a limited amount of time, after which depression reinstates and the antidepressant will be required again to literally repeat the toxic cycle, leading to addiction. Basically the brain is tricked for a short amount of time to enter that state induced by the antidepressant. This is not meant to heal anybody but is a creation of big pharma to offer a short relieve which ensures that a person will take antidepressants for as long as the doctor tells them (probably until they get ruined, unless they decide to stop), therefore filling yet again the accounts of big pharma corporations, nothing different than how they exploit most of people's diseases for money.

Therefore the only way to "heal" from depression is to identify its root cause and eliminate it. A person that is depressive because of extreme poverty, will certainly be able to eliminate depression if they manage to take themselves out of poverty (in which case depression will likely dissapear by default, without having to do anything else), a person that is depressive because of a physical disease they are suffering from, will heal if they manage to heal the disease, a person that has been abused might heal from depression by taking revenge on the abuser. Or if this doesn't work, hypnosis might be required to program the subconscious mind to not be affected anymore by an issue that has already been solved, or that happened in the past and cannot be solved anymore. You might be asking why not using hypnosis to program the subconscious mind to just eliminate the state of depression one is facing, irrespective of the cause, so by the time they wake up (or after multiple attempts), the depression state will be "artificially lifted". This might work to an extent, if it doesn't backfire somehow, however this doesn't address the root cause of the depression, which will still be active and might still manifest in other ways. Also it is the right of any person who suffered a wrongdoing from another person that caused depression to seek justice, this is a more ethical and healthy way of adressing this type of depression.

The main point is that there are no physical conventional treatments to heal a psychological condition, it requires working with the conscious and subconscious mind to find and address the cause from the root, so once fixed it shouldn't cause any emotional or psychological damage again.

I was shocked how some people I know are using xanax casually, most of them are womens

I've recently read that doctors/scientists found out that depression is not caused by chemical imbalances, basically this invalidates the whole antidepressant approach.

A lot of people's depression is caused by people not having true spirituality and purpose in their lives. We were created to be spiritual, yet have been ignoring it for centuries and lifetimes.

People living pointless lives, working at pointless jobs, having pointless relations with others. Those who have some sense of awareness know this is not right, but they have depression because they don't have the JoS and correct meditations, and no real purpose in their lives.

Depression at this point is almost cultural. I've always been mentally strong but one thing that I believe will impact me is gonna be aging. So Im gonna try and reverse aging with meditation. The time seems to be now since the shift in world events is gonna be in the next decades and also the welcoming of our Gods again.

The Alchemist7 said:

Aquarius said:

It is physical in the sense that we can "measure" the amount of yang energy flowing within the body. We also know, on a spiritual level, one's solar energies can be blocked due to trauma. So, both physical and mental/spiritual causes are at play here.

Another example of a physical act translating into the spiritual realm is with yoga, where you are stimulating and manipulating your soul through the asanas. In regards to depression, do the breath of fire, such as 3 sets of 111 reps, and you will not feel depressed in the physical sense of the concept.

What people have mentioned in this thread are viable reasons for depression, but I don't want people to forget that the physical side does matter. Beyond the lack of spirituality, many people are simply malnourished, with a lack of sleep and exposure to chemical toxins, all of which will definitely create depression and other physical problems.

Remember we have a holistic idea of the world, and therefore there is less of a distinction between physical/spiritual as we may think. At the same time, sometimes it is better to pick one type of solution to resolve a problem, rather than another. This is a matter of efficiency, and also highlights how energy "transfers" from astral to physical or vice versa.

In regards to pharmaceuticals, this is literally just dogshit Jewish "medicine", which hurts you just as their spiritual "medicine" does. This does not mean that there is no physical/chemical aspect to depression.

The Alchemist7 said:
As far as I observed, and I also do believe, depression is not a physical condition, therefore it cannot be treated with physical treatments. In the vast majority of cases, depression is a consequence of pshychological trauma caused by very unfortunate events that a person went through, for example severe bullying, sexual abuse, violence/beatings, extreme poverty etc.

I've never taken antidepressants but they seem to act exactly like drugs, they induce a temporary artificial state of being that might reduce the feeling of depression for a limited amount of time, after which depression reinstates and the antidepressant will be required again to literally repeat the toxic cycle, leading to addiction. Basically the brain is tricked for a short amount of time to enter that state induced by the antidepressant. This is not meant to heal anybody but is a creation of big pharma to offer a short relieve which ensures that a person will take antidepressants for as long as the doctor tells them (probably until they get ruined, unless they decide to stop), therefore filling yet again the accounts of big pharma corporations, nothing different than how they exploit most of people's diseases for money.

Therefore the only way to "heal" from depression is to identify its root cause and eliminate it. A person that is depressive because of extreme poverty, will certainly be able to eliminate depression if they manage to take themselves out of poverty (in which case depression will likely dissapear by default, without having to do anything else), a person that is depressive because of a physical disease they are suffering from, will heal if they manage to heal the disease, a person that has been abused might heal from depression by taking revenge on the abuser. Or if this doesn't work, hypnosis might be required to program the subconscious mind to not be affected anymore by an issue that has already been solved, or that happened in the past and cannot be solved anymore. You might be asking why not using hypnosis to program the subconscious mind to just eliminate the state of depression one is facing, irrespective of the cause, so by the time they wake up (or after multiple attempts), the depression state will be "artificially lifted". This might work to an extent, if it doesn't backfire somehow, however this doesn't address the root cause of the depression, which will still be active and might still manifest in other ways. Also it is the right of any person who suffered a wrongdoing from another person that caused depression to seek justice, this is a more ethical and healthy way of adressing this type of depression.

The main point is that there are no physical conventional treatments to heal a psychological condition, it requires working with the conscious and subconscious mind to find and address the cause from the root, so once fixed it shouldn't cause any emotional or psychological damage again.

Depression is not 'being depressed'. It's a complex medical condition and a very serious one. I know people who had and have a perfect life (WHATEVER people call perfect those days) and they are still suffering from depression.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=388578 time=1663315255 user_id=21286]
In regards to pharmaceuticals, this is literally just dogshit Jewish "medicine", which hurts you just as their spiritual "medicine" does. This does not mean that there is no physical/chemical aspect to depression.

I don't remember if I have ever mentioned this to anyone here before, but I was one of the many children sacrificed to big pharma for a quack psychiatrist's shekel gains. Over a decade on various antidepressants, antipsychotic crap, mood stabilizers, all starting from early childhood. Between that and my abusive mother who instilled a degree of learned helplessness in me over time (she was possessed by xianity through the weakness stemming from her own childhood trauma + alcoholism, as I realized recently...), I really didn't stand a chance for a healthy development, and it's a damn miracle that I'm even where I am now with all of the hard work I've done to become a somewhat functioning, mostly well adjusted adult.

If I had known exactly what I was going to face in this life then I think I might have begged Satan to let me avoid reincarnating at this time. It's been an absolute nightmare for me, and it has cost me too much.

I drafted a post a while back to talk about my early childhood experiences, but I decided against posting it back then. It's very personal and made me feel especially vulnerable, and I couldn't bring myself to share it. Every time I ever shared it with people offline in the past, nobody cared.

I bet the jews feel proud of the shit they caused me to experience. I bet they would laugh and congratulate themselves if I shared it. Joke's on them though because it was the pain and torment of my childhood that made me so driven to find the answers to why this world sucked so badly, and who was responsible. And I found the JoS, and now I do RTRs to destroy their wretched, worthless souls.

Honestly, of all the answers I could have found, it just had to be ugly fucking space lizards... Of course it's space lizards. Why wouldn't it be? Fml.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back