Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Re read it : Spiritual Satanism: Healing, Cleaning, Dealing With Life Negativity

SShiva_fr

I discovered this sermon by HP Cobra (2019) and it's just what I needed to read 😊
I am sure this sermon will help you, new or advanced!

There are quite a few people, especially new people, who need to have some things explained. The situation with Spiritual Satanism is that it's based on spirituality and meditation.

I have wrote on this a few years ago, repeatedly, but not explicitly analyzed on the subject. New and older people will benefit alike from this.

When most people come in their first months, or even first couple of years into Satanism, meditation causes inner cleansing and processes. This in the Alchemical lore is a parable associated with the opening of the mind, and seeing the "laboratory" or what I will name an "attic" at a horrible condition, which is allegorically explained as the Alchemical state of chaos.

This state creates perpetual confusion, delusion, disgust, and is characterized by an intensive force that pushes you to quit. This is both internal, external, and the enemy can also get into this.

One must not forget also who is on their side in this process, who are the Gods. Actually, they help people by showing them the importance to finally initiate this process to eventually be free from internal dross.

This is similar to how the attic in one's own house, or the storage room, was never really cleaned for one's life, or even for lifetimes. Of course, when one goes into this attic, the attic will be utterly disgusting. One many find a lot of disgusting things, such as worms, rats, but also, useful and beautiful things from grandparents and so forth. Others may find sewage from a broken dam and so forth.

Clearly, if you cleaned the attic yearly, or every month, you wouldn't find the same things in it. Another example I have introduced is the example of not showering for 3 years. Imagine how you would smell if you didn't shower for 3 years, compared to 3 days, or 24 hours. There is literally no comparison here. This can be paralleled to negativity on the soul.

Of course, if someone did not shower for 3 years, the illnesses, infections, the skin conditions, and the dirt, would have reached so far, that the person would, in theory, be suffering very deeply health wise. If that is to happen, one jumping in the shower, won't solve the deep conditions, the potential heart conditions, or other issues that may have resulted as a result of the lack of hygiene. However, if the person maintains hygiene, then they will eventually clear out.

Going into the shower and showering would bring out of the person a lot of defiling material, and the person would be disgusted. What would also be more disgusting, would be what the person sees underneath their own skin.

Eventually, the moment one cleaned, it would look strange to them that they are now clean. The immediate reaction of the body after this would be is that it would start to expel negative material, that it couldn't previously expel, because the constant dirt did not allow this to happen. What negative was previously accumulating, now, will start bleeding out.

One does not heal - one has only cleaned presently. Then, one can apply bandages, start using medicine that will actually work, and so forth. This is metaphorical to healing and cleaning the soul. These two go hand in hand.

This negative energy bleeding out, can manifest negative events in life, for one which has to be prepared, and also take notes to improve these areas. This doesn't happen to everyone, and this manifestation is NOT necessary related to cleaning (It can be general planetary alignments or misfortunes) that need to be regardless dealt with and solved. In any case, whatever happens, one has to keep going, for this is for good purpose.

Likewise, people here who keep spiritual hygiene wonder about negativity into their own life - and why this occurs regardless on if they are cleaning. The situation is not only that you must clean, but that you must improve, and that you must heal. This is far from an one shot deal.

This is a different way of looking into life and existence all together.

There are people who, because this can happen from meditation, stop it, and never progress. They just take a shower, but they never shower again. Then, 3 years pass again, and the loop repeats. This is mostly done because when one tries to remove this karmic dross, it tries to bring itself back into existence. Irregularly cleaning here is better than not cleaning at all, but does not compare to cleaning frequently.

Showering also is not the only thing that will help you. For one, you have to understand what is the problem and why one did not shower. One also has to let the torn body finally heal, and provide nutrition, understanding, and let one's self to heal. And yes, you have to also get into the shower to keep it that way.

This can look like a huge mountain to overcome when you enter your attic, but rest reassured, after all that is said and done, it will only literally take 15 minutes of your daily time, figuratively speaking.

In the end, sporadic cleaning only helps as an emergency measure, but it does not solve anything. One has to be deliberate and persistent here.

But in the case of the soul, this condition of negative accumulation, can last hundreds of years, and a soul can still exist, and suffer from this dross, which if left uncleaned, grows and grows, and creates conditions of problems and suffering.

Clearly, when shit hits the fan so hard, one has to basically clean daily, reform their diet, and metaphorically, go through a very big change to turn things around. Of course, this may not be pleasant. If one was loved by others because of their stench, their old neighbors in Hobo Land will not like their friend eventually washed, and will try to stop the person from cleaning. This is why people when they try to meditate, for a particular amount of time, can even experience a reality as if the world is literally turning against them.

The above level is in some cases the enemy, the person themselves, or both. This can create a suffering condition through one has to push through, and eventually clean.

Normally, when people's life shit hits the fan, many people try to look within to find the causes or to resolve them. One eventually, if they are brave enough, open up the above attics in levels. The spiritual level is the deepest opening of this attic, and is for those who want clearly and truly, to not have to face this problem again. Even after the attic is cleaned, it will have to be maintained clean, so one can enjoy a rat free household. Similar is the cleaning of the soul.

A lot of people who try to run from themselves and their own problems, are only increasing them. A lot of people try to run away from the problems of a dirty and unempowered soul by ignorance, or flacking back. They say it's too heavy to clean. Some attics are so dirty that people can smell them from another room, filled with corpses of rats and insects.

One can keep their door closed, and sniff smell inhibitors, but the situation in the attic remains. Such is the case with people who try to cover up their problems with suicide or drugs. Others, take it further, and decide even stupid decisions like suicide. Suicide, as the Soul is a house you cannot change (it's you) returns you back into the same house. The more you waste time with smell inhibitors and eventual suicide, the attic is stacked with more and more shit, and this vicious circle does not end.

Now, as we can understand, the important thing to do is this: Chew the steel and go into the attic and clean it, or suffer. Anyone who has done some spring cleaning in their physical property, they know this may be unpleasant, but it's one of the best feelings in the world when it's eventually finalized. It can take days. However, after this is done, and everything put in place, you can clean everything with like 1 hour per two weeks, and keep it at this level. In other words, the situation of cleaning becomes easier.

Likewise, negative energy stacks and keep stacking on people. A lot of people lead a life that deals to mistakes and negativity, and allow it to keep stacking and stacking, until the demand for cleaning becomes fatal, only a time through which many even consider to clean the attic.

If you are in the attic and you smell the stench and get disgusted, at least you are cleaning it. You may not like it when you do that, sure. So even when these situations hit, one must keep resolute and try to do the good work. When eventually you will succeed, it's permanent, and you will only need to maintain and keep things on level.

One last note, is that in order to clean properly, and to become better, you cannot rush this process. Many people rush spirituality and that is wrong, and overburdens someone.

If you go into your attic with a huge hose of water that extinguishes fires, you will ruin documents, other important items will break from the water pressure, eventually the water will break down from the lower floor, and bleed over to the lower level of the house, the wood itself in the attic may become ruined and scarred.

If you take one of these big airplanes that are to extinguish forest fires, and carry it over your attic, and drop the tons of water on it, all the house will collapse. So, excessive force, and 'fast solutions' can also be highly damning. You can flatten your house if you push too far.

Yea, you say you wanted to 'clean' the house. One has heard of that again. But eventually you did not want actually clean it. You wanted to escape from all the peril of going up in the attic, smelling the crap, and eventually, you tried to bring excessive force to even it out. Eventually, one destroyed his own house, because one was lazy.

The above is how many people claim they are being 'spiritual' and want 'realization' through drugs. One does not want any realization. One is lazy, and wants a quick solution, and to be to a place they are not entitled to be. Then this thing backfires, and creates nothing of them. At worse situations, the mind and life goes away, dissolves and is lost. Lack of patience plus stupidity here produces damnation.

Of course, some people do not take these warnings and consider them a joke, but they have to be made anyway. Then, they come over and tell people that they destroyed their own house. What can anyone do further, but warn?

Others are rushing too much to make great works in a super nasty lab. For example, one wants to raise the "Serpent" too fast, abuses meditation to the point of self collapsing, all within the context this is for them to 'advance'. Then a few people end up in a loonie type of situation.

This is similar to how one tries to make a great work in a nasty lab, or someone trying to do surgery in what is a slum, because they believe the slum is an actual hospital. They were too bored to make the slum and build it into a hospital, but they wanted to do surgeries in it, and pretend to be doctors. Then, they do some open brain surgery into the slum bed, and the patient dies from an infection. Doesn't sound like a responsible person who does it "For Science" to me. The only one tried to really help is themselves by pretending to be slum doctor.

Doing things like the above, does not make you cool or 'quickly advancing'. It makes you stupid and puts you in the face of harm. Also, if you flatten your house by a water airplane, you can't exactly ask the state from compensation. Maybe nobody can help if you flatten it to the ground.

In other words, be self responsible and know your limits. If you are to surpass them, do not do it to be cool, but to advance, not to self abuse.

Metaphorically, on the level of the mind, this can cause mental problems, or further problems, that one could simply avoid by being sensible, methodical, and patient. You are trying to clean your attic and help yourself, not destroy it. So take your time, and stay rather focused on the positive, and keep in your mind the end result.

You're doing good, keep going. In the end of the day, know you're cleaning the attic. It's getting cleaner not dirtier, and that's a good thing. Eventually, you will be done and enjoy a clean house, or by what this means in reality, a soul.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Link : https://groups-archive.org/viewtopic.php?t=12880&sid=932893f99afb710f6f1d6ec09a43f30d

Something happened yesterday that had such an adverse impact on me that for a split second i was considering suicide. It was about my own self. Thank you for reposting this. I have a feeling the gods wanted me to see this.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Something happened yesterday that had such an adverse impact on me that for a split second i was considering suicide. It was about my own self. Thank you for reposting this. I have a feeling the gods wanted me to see this.

It fills me with joy to be able to help at my small level, to be useful to my brothers, sisters and our Gods.

Keep courage Brother and stay strong on the path, which is a difficult, demanding path but o how much the most important of our lives.

Yes @Personal Growth, what golden nuggets in the sermons of our HP! It feels so good to read or re-read all this wisdom

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back