Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

about virginity

emotions

if I burn the paper for example and I write on the back what I want and what I give in exchange and through these things I write 4 things that I want,for example I write at the end I don t want to be a virgin anymore..will that happen ?

codeine1337 said:
if I burn the paper for example and I write on the back what I want and what I give in exchange and through these things I write 4 things that I want,for example I write at the end I don t want to be a virgin anymore..will that happen ?
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=387826#p387826

I think it's silly to obsess about losing your virginity as soon as possible, instead of doing it properly, the best thing you can do is to work on attracting a partner or lover who is right for you.

Wotanwarrior said:
I think it's silly to obsess about losing your virginity as soon as possible, instead of doing it properly, the best thing you can do is to work on attracting a partner or lover who is right for you.

and how should I do that ,....

codeine1337 said:
Have you read the Joy of Satan website? JoS is not that hoax where you "sell your soul" to get something in return. JoS is Spiritual Satanism, the religion of ancient Egyptians, Greeks, Romans etc. Ancient paganism and spiritual satanism are the same thing, officially. This is a path of meditation and a whole lifestyle that comes with it, is not what most people think as mainstream satanism. After you do the dedication ritual you are expected to start practicing the meditations from the JoS site and participate in the RTRs schedules, this is what will truly elevate yourself and your life.

what does "RTR" means ? And ok I understand this but if I write it nothing bad will happen , right ? cuz my friend write like that too

Wotanwarrior said:

There is something so wrong in this day and age in our culture when it comes to sex. People are getting sold these illusions of how the world works.. "only really cool guys, not you, get pussy. girls only like them and you stand no chance if you're not brad pitt or some raindancing stinky dreadlocked rapper."

Don't take other people's word or experiences for anything, assume everything in YOUR life will be different for YOU. You are unique, you are different! Your experience may vary and deviate from that which has been observed by others. You create the world around you. I learned it's not hard at all to get laid, just be confident and take care of yourself. Go talk to girls.. as long as you don't give up you wont fail. Yes people can be rude, you can fail, you can be rejected, etc, but almost every human being wants an intimate connection with someone else.. keep that in mind, it's in our nature to be in pairs and to unite that way. Be the best version of yourself that you can be and other people will want you. Take care of yourself, focus on your life, and the energies that creates will make it easier for you to find friends or a girlfriend or to achieve successes. Always better yourself.. you aren't here to be shat on or to be meek or meager.. Satan wants you to be great and proud and shining. It all comes from within.. it's hard, but you can do it.

You don't dedicate in exchange for something, especially if you are new to spirituality in general and you have not built up the powers of your soul. In essence your soul is not very valuable as of right now but it can become so through power meditation, "You are excrement. You can change yourself into gold." Knowing this naturally you would come to the conclusion that you need Satan a lot more than he needs you. Of course you will receive assistance and protection after dedication but this is premised on you advancing and becoming a better spiritual satanist, think of it like an investment.

You do make a request during the dedication ritual "desiring in return, his manifold assistance in the successful completion of my endeavors." but understand the wording is very different being only your desire for assistance(which is granted) rather than "help me get laid" which is a demand.

For more see: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

also this explains it pretty well: https://satanslibrary.org/English/Do_i_sell_my_soul_to_Satan_here%5E_-HP_HC.pdf

If you really don't wanna be a virgin anymore just do a Venus square on the 30th, use sex magick, or pay a professional lmao.

Impetigo said:
Wotanwarrior said:

There is something so wrong in this day and age in our culture when it comes to sex. People are getting sold these illusions of how the world works.. "only really cool guys, not you, get pussy. girls only like them and you stand no chance if you're not brad pitt or some raindancing stinky dreadlocked rapper."

Don't take other people's word or experiences for anything, assume everything in YOUR life will be different for YOU. You are unique, you are different! Your experience may vary and deviate from that which has been observed by others. You create the world around you. I learned it's not hard at all to get laid, just be confident and take care of yourself. Go talk to girls.. as long as you don't give up you wont fail. Yes people can be rude, you can fail, you can be rejected, etc, but almost every human being wants an intimate connection with someone else.. keep that in mind, it's in our nature to be in pairs and to unite that way. Be the best version of yourself that you can be and other people will want you. Take care of yourself, focus on your life, and the energies that creates will make it easier for you to find friends or a girlfriend or to achieve successes. Always better yourself.. you aren't here to be shat on or to be meek or meager.. Satan wants you to be great and proud and shining. It all comes from within.. it's hard, but you can do it.

thanks m8,nothing is hard if you don t give up and if you keep trying.

Impetigo said:
Wotanwarrior said:

and btw I didn t burned the paper so that s why is a bit hard too atm ..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back