Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiders

Ayedoubles

What the spiders sign of?

Was asking satan/creator to give me a sign,
Sometimes who is my guardian demon is

Then mostly just spiders and webs and flies.
I see.

I stop my meditation 2 months ago. While I was in jail for 42 days and i got out. Just by letting things go. No thoughts, let my mind go. Be myself in there. I didn’t take that christian program and other jail programs. Well just one the school program lol.

Life is good so far no depression and shit.

Ayedoubles said:

I see.

I stop my meditation 2 months ago. While I was in jail for 42 days and i got out. Just by letting things go. No thoughts, let my mind go. Be myself in there. I didn’t take that christian program and other jail programs. Well just one the school program lol.

Spiders are astaroths animal. She also goes by diana,artemis, ishtar, inanna, astarte, and a few others. Her second wish to humanity was that she have more names than Apollo. So we attributed to her a name for each of her most distinguished qualities. So we call her artemis/Diana for her huntress warrior persona. Aphrodite/Venus for her radiant and widely worshipped beauty and love.
Demeter/ceres, as a gardener and lover of true green nature like forests and jungles and flowers.

Astaroth has a small jungle full of beautiful plants and alien animals, on her world. The gods love the wilderness.

Her other animal is the green tree viper trimeresurus

Astaroth is the goddess of the 8 fold path, the 8 pointed star. Spiders by extension, not all spiders have 8 eyes but most have 8 eyes and 8 legs.

She has sent me a spider familiar before who got "killed" by my family tragically. I dont want to get into it. Im sure you have realized by now that spiders are very conscious and very watchful and curious full of personality and character.
Spiders will climb to the ceiling and silk them selves down to dangle in front of you innocently wanting to say hello, they are so innocent and precious. Or sit on the desk watching you. They get territorial they might charge you. Or run away.

They even come to sleep with humans under the covers at night because we are so warm unfortunately most people toss and turn so they bite us in the middle of the night. Humans provide food scraps and crumbs to draw in prey and such, warm homes, and warm body heat on cold hard nights.

Spiders look to humanity like capricious wrathful gods. They really do love us. If only people realized that there isnt a single spider on earth who can kill you with its venom. Even the black widows venom has been greatly exaggerated. There are no spiders that can kill an adult healthy human only extremely sick elderly people. Spiders dont carry diseases either, they are so kind and sweet. They are true friends and such wonderful little survivors, they dont need to be raised or taught by their mother. They come out of the egg with the collective knowledge of 400 million hard years of survival.

I actually found an undiscovered species of spider in California I plan to write a book about it. They are just really rare and I havent been able to find an adult again in a while.

Flies are usually a sign that you need a bath but alternatively if they do something really unusual they can be an omen from Thor.

Flies actually arent that bad, they are the fastest animal alive and they never give up or fear anything
They have nice red and green colouring on the visable spectrum aswell as a great rainbow on the ultra violet wavelengths.

Birds and insects can all for the most part see ultraviolet light, they live in a totally different world.
A magical rainbow world full of hidden colours beyond human imagination.

Spiders are one such magical creature, superior to humans in many ways

erythromycin said:
Im sure you have realized by now that spiders are very conscious and very watchful and curious full of personality and character.
Spiders will climb to the ceiling and silk them selves down to dangle in front of you innocently wanting to say hello, they are so innocent and precious. Or sit on the desk watching you. They get territorial they might charge you. Or run away.

They even come to sleep with humans under the covers at night because we are so warm unfortunately most people toss and turn so they bite us in the middle of the night. Humans provide food scraps and crumbs to draw in prey and such, warm homes, and warm body heat on cold hard nights.

Spiders look to humanity like capricious wrathful gods. They really do love us. If only people realized that there isnt a single spider on earth who can kill you with its venom. Even the black widows venom has been greatly exaggerated. There are no spiders that can kill an adult healthy human only extremely sick elderly people. Spiders dont carry diseases either, they are so kind and sweet. They are true friends and such wonderful little survivors, they dont need to be raised or taught by their mother. They come out of the egg with the collective knowledge of 400 million hard years of survival.

I actually found an undiscovered species of spider in California I plan to write a book about it. They are just really rare and I havent been able to find an adult again in a while.

This was so sweet to read. I honestly don't know if it's true (I'll have to meditate on it a while), but thanks for writing it anyway. Good luck writing your book :)

erythromycin said:
Spiders look to humanity like capricious wrathful gods.
I always thought is the opposite, that spiders are wrathful insects that would bite humans wherever they get the chance.
So the multitude of documentaries, articles, research and related about how some spiders can kill a human even in a couple hours on some cases are all propaganda? Also their evidence about how some spiders' venom act on the central nervous system and related?

What I notice to happen though is that humans have been programmed with all these documentaries and the rest mentioned above to see spiders as very scary and dangerous insects. I read somewhere long that ago that something like 80% of the world population is arachnofobic, with mention to fearing only spiders and not all arachnids. Probably because of how they look most likely as there are a more dangerous insects and animals. What I wonder is what is the purpose of exaggerating the real dangerousness of spiders? They get humans to be scared by spiders and nothing else, or perhaps the jews might have done this deliberately to spiders because is an insect highly appreciated by Astaroth and maybe other Gods.

However I find it hard to believe that there aren't spiders in the world than cannot kill any person with a bite, I bet there are endless species of spiders that we don't even know about, that dwell in areas where either there are no humans, or that we cannot reach.

I did read however than spiders get aggressive only when they are threatened or scared.

The Alchemist7 said:
erythromycin said:
I always thought is the opposite, that spiders are wrathful insects that would bite humans wherever they get the chance.
So the multitude of documentaries, articles, research and related about how some spiders can kill a human even in a couple hours on some cases are all propaganda? Also their evidence about how some spiders' venom act on the central nervous system and related?

What I notice to happen though is that humans have been programmed with all these documentaries and the rest mentioned above to see spiders as very scary and dangerous insects. I read somewhere long that ago that something like 80% of the world population is arachnofobic, with mention to fearing only spiders and not all arachnids. Probably because of how they look most likely as there are a more dangerous insects and animals. What I wonder is what is the purpose of exaggerating the real dangerousness of spiders? They get humans to be scared by spiders and nothing else, or perhaps the jews might have done this deliberately to spiders because is an insect highly appreciated by Astaroth and maybe other Gods.

However I find it hard to believe that there aren't spiders in the world than cannot kill any person with a bite, I bet there are endless species of spiders that we don't even know about, that dwell in areas where either there are no humans, or that we cannot reach.

I did read however than spiders get aggressive only when they are threatened or scared.
The stories about spiders biting you are vastly exagerated, I'm not sure about where you live but here in Italy people are so ignorant they really think that spiders all want to bite you and they kill them all. I instead save all the little fellas I can.

There is something of beauty to be seen in many spiders. I think they're good luck and they bring security, but I suppose it would depend on the who, what, where, when, why, ... i.e. what kind of spider and where and how you felt about it. I used to be afraid of them but once I overcame that I started to see some kind of divine beauty expressed in some of them.. similarly to how serpents are sacred in some cultures, or cows, etc.

The Alchemist7 said:
erythromycin said:

I decided to do a long message, do you want me to post it here?

erythromycin said:
Ayedoubles said:

I see.

Spiders are astaroths animal. She also goes by diana,artemis, ishtar, inanna, astarte, and a few others. Her second wish to humanity was that she have more names than Apollo. So we attributed to her a name for each of her most distinguished qualities. So we call her artemis/Diana for her huntress warrior persona. Aphrodite/Venus for her radiant and widely worshipped beauty and love.
Demeter/ceres, as a gardener and lover of true green nature like forests and jungles and flowers.

Astaroth has a small jungle full of beautiful plants and alien animals, on her world. The gods love the wilderness.

Her other animal is the green tree viper trimeresurus

Astaroth is the goddess of the 8 fold path, the 8 pointed star. Spiders by extension, not all spiders have 8 eyes but most have 8 eyes and 8 legs.

She has sent me a spider familiar before who got "killed" by my family tragically. I dont want to get into it. Im sure you have realized by now that spiders are very conscious and very watchful and curious full of personality and character.

Flies are usually a sign that you need a bath but alternatively if they do something really unusual they can be an omen from Thor.

Flies actually arent that bad, they are the fastest animal alive and they never give up or fear anything
They have nice red and green colouring on the visable spectrum aswell as a great rainbow on the ultra violet wavelengths.

Birds and insects can all for the most part see ultraviolet light, they live in a totally different world.
A magical rainbow world full of hidden colours beyond human imagination.

Spiders are one such magical creature, superior to humans in many ways

Really is crazy to think about the world from their perspective, I do know they're very symbolic of creation and some of the most important small creatures along with bees on our planet.

I've been observing them a lot lately too and our newest pet is a couple of spiders.

Spiders are very sensitive and responsive to vibration and the way we feel. I mentioned a while back that I use to just allow spiders to hang out where they would like if they weren't very venomous and kept them away by just basically respectfully saying to stay within our own spaces. Energetically. It seemed to work.

These spiders we have are very kind and allow us to hold them as long as they're not approached with fear, anxiety, or even excitement. And I could almost swear, they seem to almost like being spoken to gently. I can't really confirm but there is really something there.

Impetigo said:
There is something of beauty to be seen in many spiders. I think they're good luck and they bring security, but I suppose it would depend on the who, what, where, when, why, ... i.e. what kind of spider and where and how you felt about it. I used to be afraid of them but once I overcame that I started to see some kind of divine beauty expressed in some of them.. similarly to how serpents are sacred in some cultures, or cows, etc.
I wouldn't consider myself lucky if I found a violin spider in my boot the hard way :lol:

The Alchemist7 said:
erythromycin said:

Spiders are one of the most symbiotic animals when it comes to humans. They literally serve as a natural protection against insect pests and parasites that prey on humans.

It's very rare that a spider will intrude in your space, they will almost always just be chilling in their own space often in places you don't use. They consciously respect our space and I think that's very rare for an animal to do.

spooder-wholesome.gif

I do not attack spiders, rather I seek to give them some space if encountered and will try to save if they are in trouble, so that they can perform their natural preset of terrorizing and devouring undesirable insects, unimpeded. Who's my favourite little killing machine?! You are!

Here's a video of a man untangling a wolf spider. The spider is a bit defensive at first until it realizes that it is being helped and so remains still and even cooperates for the task to be finished. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z2wY_NKNFqM

Bone Dust said:
spooder-wholesome.gif

I do not attack spiders, rather I seek to give them some space if encountered and will try to save if they are in trouble, so that they can perform their natural preset of terrorizing and devouring undesirable insects, unimpeded. Who's my favourite little killing machine?! You are!

Here's a video of a man untangling a wolf spider. The spider is a bit defensive at first until it realizes that it is being helped and so remains still and even cooperates for the task to be finished. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z2wY_NKNFqM
Adorable. I once saved a wolf spider with my hand from the pool, a week later I found the same spider with a broken egg hatch hanging from her and many many little spiders on her back in the pool again. This time I didn't use my hand to save her :p

Aquarius said:
Adorable. I once saved a wolf spider with my hand from the pool, a week later I found the same spider with a broken egg hatch hanging from her and many many little spiders on her back in the pool again. This time I didn't use my hand to save her :p
Aww.

Last week, I found one spider that seemed, at a glance, to have drowned. So i tried to scoop it up with my hands but thought i was about to squish it unintentionally, so i stopped and went away to look for a dried leaf.

Sometimes ill find a little scarab beetle or a paper wasp or even an ant fighting for its life and scoop them up, dry them up, softly, with my warm breath and then wait until they fly away or skitter away... I figured this one was already dead though. So again, I try to scoop up the spider out of the water and became surprised that it was still alive, breathing and moved about as if i had bothered it. I never knew some spiders could survive for a period while submerged underwater....

Oh well, glad its okay, moving on!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back