Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Self love - Why you shouldn't hate yourself

RavenSky666

Earlier I was in a dark place, thinking about all of my failures. I was hating myself for things I did do, and didn't do. I was letting all the hateful things other's have said bring me down. I felt worthless, as if nothing I did mattered. My self esteem was at it's lowest, but then I thought about how many horrible things have been said and done towards the Gods, yet they never gave up.

I sat there admiring them for their strength and then I thought, We were made by Father Satan and the Gods. The enemy hates them, and the enemy hates us also, and they want us to hate our selves too. If I hate myself it's no different than hating Father Satan and the Gods because I was created by them. we all are, and to hate ourselves is to hate them.

If you love the Gods, you must truly learn to love yourself as well because you are one of their amazing creations. All of this self hate is just another enemy attack against us all. You are a child of Satan and the Gods, their blood runs through your veins. Anytime you feel down remember this, no more self pity or lack of self esteem, you were meant for better things, time to buckle down and act like it.

Hang in there, and don't give up! Hail Satan!

Thanks for a great post! Motivation should be at an all time high. We still have a long way to go but we'll win in the end.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back