Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Surrounded by evangelicals and new home of evangelicals

Kramer

Brothers, help me! My family and I moved because the house where we were living was having problems and the rent was very expensive, but the house we are in now had more problems than the previous house and now a friend of my aunt's convinced her to move to the home of an evangelical couple from their church. A shepherd's house. Let's move down to the house. My aunt is very evangelical, I don't think I ever mentioned it here to you. I'm so angry, I don't know what to do and to make it worse, the house is even smaller than the one we are currently in and worse visually too. That is, we are falling more and more in relation to the quality of houses. My aunt and her friend can't stop talking about the Christian god, their lives revolve around the gospel and now I'm being forced to move into a house made by evangelicals and the owners live right in the house above. I'm filled with hate, heartbreak, I'm tired of it all. What do I do? I'm so out of patience I'm almost telling her what I think about this fucking gospel to her face. I'm starting to think it's her fault that my life is so bad. After my mother died, I moved in with her and since then my life has never been the same. Just decay. What do I do? Do I really have to just put my head down and go live in that fucking house?

You've made 10 topics at least by now, with the same core message, only slightly different wording.

You have received valuable advice in all previous topics which you ignore and keep making more topics, expecting what exactly?

Powerofjustice said:
You've made 10 topics at least by now, with the same core message, only slightly different wording.

You have received valuable advice in all previous topics which you ignore and keep making more topics, expecting what exactly?

I don't know if I should go with her or not. was my question.
I feel like you're being a little hostile to me

Powerofjustice said:

forget what i said. I was kicked out of the house... Now I'll see what I'll do about this situation. Anyway, thank you

Kramer said:

If this house gave you the opportunity to continue your spiritual practices in peace, then I would not worry about your Aunt and her friend. The RTR and other rituals will keep you clean, and even start to influence them over time. Not to mention that your other efforts of cleaning, empowering, and protecting will also help the same problem.

If they would prevent you from doing your spiritual work, then no it would not be worth it. However, it would not be wise to get yourself kicked out, but instead wait for a smooth transition to another residence. Therefore, if it is worth it for you to stay, I would ask them to forgive you.

Regulating your pride in order to do more Satanic work is usually worth it. In this case, these Christians cannot do anything to you that you cannot handle. So you should think more about your situation and what is the right move.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=387780 time=1662960151 user_id=21286]
Kramer said:

If this house gave you the opportunity to continue your spiritual practices in peace, then I would not worry about your Aunt and her friend. The RTR and other rituals will keep you clean, and even start to influence them over time. Not to mention that your other efforts of cleaning, empowering, and protecting will also help the same problem.

If they would prevent you from doing your spiritual work, then no it would not be worth it. However, it would not be wise to get yourself kicked out, but instead wait for a smooth transition to another residence. Therefore, if it is worth it for you to stay, I would ask them to forgive you.

Regulating your pride in order to do more Satanic work is usually worth it. In this case, these Christians cannot do anything to you that you cannot handle. So you should think more about your situation and what is the right move.

Oh, I see. Thanks my brother.
My aunt kicked me out, said she doesn't want to live with me anymore. She gave me 1 month to find me a home. I don't know how I'm going to do it considering I don't have a job yet. I am doing what you advised me to do, meditation, cleaning, protection and vibrating SOWILO. I just haven't started vibrating Fehu yet. Unfortunately, due to the current residential move, it broke the routine I was doing. But I will do it again today. I hope some results come soon, because there will be no way for me to support myself and rent a house without a job. Do you think that even though I'm a beginner, I can do the karma work? In the other post I was told that my karma is probably causing all this

Kramer said:
I hope some results come soon, because there will be no way for me to support myself and rent a house without a job. Do you think that even though I'm a beginner, I can do the karma work? In the other post I was told that my karma is probably causing all this
You don't have to rent a whole house, there are many people who rent rooms in their houses for 3-4 times less money than the price of a whole house. If people practice this where you live you just need to find some decent people to stay with. Normally they won't even bother you with anything as long as you pay their rent on the room. The advantage here is that in most cases you don't have to worry about bills.

The workings require a lot of power and is not easy for a beginner to turn things around so fast. I would suggest that while you do the workings and look for a place to live, you should also try to pacify with your aunt so you can eventually remain there. As long as they don't force you to do christian things you shouldn't have any issues with them. In desperate cases you can also ask the Gods for help. Other people in similar situations have been helped this way. However in my opinion for someone to ask the Gods for any help they should at least be a lot more productive with their RTRs and meditations.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back