Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reverse Soul Dedication

Therabbitwitch

For reasons of my own.. I'd like to unpledge. I preformed the dedication ritual when I was a minor and feel as though I need to find my own path. Whether that will lead me back to Satan will be left up to fate.. But I do not want to bound by a choice made by a rebellious child.
I bear no ill will against Satan, I have never felt unsafe or negatively towards Him or anyone. I do love him. But I would like to see where my path leads without His guidance for a while.
I vaguely remember a reversal ritual but can't seem to find it on the website.. Could someone help me?

Therabbitwitch said:
For reasons of my own.. I'd like to unpledge. I preformed the dedication ritual when I was a minor and feel as though I need to find my own path. Whether that will lead me back to Satan will be left up to fate.. But I do not want to bound by a choice made by a rebellious child.
I bear no ill will against Satan, I have never felt unsafe or negatively towards Him or anyone. I do love him. But I would like to see where my path leads without His guidance for a while.
I vaguely remember a reversal ritual but can't seem to find it on the website.. Could someone help me?

Alright. I'm sure people are going to get pissy that I'd even offer helping you because it's such a dumb decision, but I will. I'll help you make the worst decision of your life for no good reason.

Summon Satan, vibrate his name and visualize his sigil (the sigil of lucifer not the pentagram, in case there's any confusion). Tell him you want to disassociate with him and the powers of hell. Tell him you declare yourself to be an independent agent. That's it, it's really not that complicated.

After this, the reptilians will lick their lips and rejoice for the glorious meal bestowed upon them. Yes, you'll quickly be exploited and abused by them, as they often force themselves onto people intrusively, unlike Satan. They will promise you all kinds of fantastic things without concrete contracts, and turn you into they're little bitch. Yes, they'll make you into a servitor of the Jewish agendas. You'll think you're serving some independent entity that isn't involved in the war, whatever that may be, but chances are you'll fall prey to an enemy proxy.

You'll lose the good graces of Hell for nothing, it's not even that hard to do. In fact, if you don't meditate and contribute to the war in anyway, chances are you aren't even glanced at by the Gods anyway. If you did the dedication ritual JoS provides and don't actually meet the requirements described in the dedication, contracts already void, brutha. That's how these contracts work. You probably already broke the contract without even realizing it, that's how little of a fuck the Demons care about forcing you into it. You act as if you're burdened by this arrangement, but if you were actually following it you'd be rewarded for it.

You feel burdened by a voided contract, so the obvious choice is to totally disassociate and become a joo puppet. Yep, makes absolute sense to me too. Have fun with that. Isn't freedom so fantastic, the freedom of stupidity I mean particularly?

Therabbitwitch said:
But I would like to see where my path leads without His guidance for a while.
Dedication is voluntary. And so is advancing.
Without Him, existence is hollow.
Think about what brought you to Him in the first place.

Therabbitwitch said:
No.

You can simply walk away, there are no reverse rituals.
It will most likely lead you to confusion, it would be wiser to take charge of your own life instead of leaving it to 'fate'.

GoyVeyII said:

Lol, spare me the insane rambling, bitch.
Satan gave us the choice to come and go as we please. He gave us free will. And I am utilizing that. How dare you speak for Him as if you know anything about how He or the Demons view my soul or whether my contract was voided. It's blasphemous. Ive kept him in my mind and heart for years, even without practicing.

I don't need to defend my choices to you or anyone.

Ive lived an enriched life thus far without practicing through JOS. Ive lived without any spiritual attacks or negativity. Only now have I chosen to advance myself and I would like to do that of my own free will.. Not by a choice made when I was 16. A minor. If that leads me back here, so be it. However, I will be hesitant to return to the community itself. Your vile attitude is what drives people away.. Just like any other spiteful religious fanatic that senses even a shred of doubt in someone. Its as if Ive insulted you directly. Grow up.

Had you been kinder and maybe offered some guidance to someone clearly in doubt.. I would have taken a second look and reconsidered.

You make the community look bad.

Vira_ said:
You can simply walk away, there are no reverse rituals.
It will most likely lead you to confusion, it would be wiser to take charge of your own life instead of leaving it to 'fate'.

Perhaps.. But.. I was a minor when I dedicated. Im 22 years old now. Id like to see where this path might take me. I don't doubt it'll lead me back to Him.. But as I said, I don't want to be bound to a choice made a child. I hope some may understand. Im doing this TO take charge. I probably should have reworded my original post.

Therabbitwitch said:
GoyVeyII said:

Satan gave us the choice to come and go as we please. He gave us free will. And I am utilizing that. How dare you speak for Him as if you know anything about how He or the Demons view my soul or whether my contract was voided. It's blasphemous. Ive kept him in my mind and heart for years, even without practicing.

Ive lived an enriched life thus far without practicing through JOS. Ive lived without any spiritual attacks or negativity. Only now have I chosen to advance myself and I would like to do that of my own free will.. Not by a choice made when I was 16. A minor. If that leads me back here, so be it. However, I will be hesitant to return to the community itself. Your vile attitude is what drives people away.. Just like any other spiteful religious fanatic that senses even a shred of doubt in someone. Its as if Ive insulted you directly. Grow up.

Had you been kinder and maybe offered some guidance to someone clearly in doubt.. I would have taken a second look and reconsidered.

Don't guilt trip and change what you have said into a "doubt", only to clearly victimize yourself to the other party.

I'm tired of all of you snowflakes with your "free will", and freedom and muh advancement on "your own", you will do nothing, worse yet I think you will do worse and worse. Not only I tell you are stupid, that's by default, you are stupider as you are offended by this writing here. Go and try to communicate, go and meditate, go and really do something for your own soul.

No real grasp of true spirituality, of true communication, of true advancement, coming here to attack and illustrate failure with audacity.

Once you seen the truth by your degree of acknowledgement, it will remain forever as so to your degree, no matter what. Since you are so clearly articulated by this, go and have no business with this, aren't you free? Go and preach your mind fairytales until you are old and grumpy of the better path of this.

I was 8 years old when I made my promise to Satan. I am now older than you, realest kid ever I have been, proud of that and Satan knows. Since I ever had any grasp of reality past the first grade, I have embraced and ran towards him, full of joy and ambition to become an adult of true nature.

8 years old talked to Satan. By 12-13 I was already dedicated by JoS. Now that's beautiful. Household against Satan and "evil devil". Only scary stories, everyone against Satan, school, friends, movies, books. Parents afraid. I had the bravery to meditate and ask him. I was then guided every night in meditation to my spiritual bodies, to real hobbies, to good life. The greatest thing ever.

This concept of being a minor that you want to put out like a subversive snowflake works only when someone else forces you this, such as parents with xianity, such as the culture and what is taught in schools systemically.

I even now remember, I have asked Satan when I was 8-ish, around that age, who and what is xianity, and in a dream I was taken in the sky only to show me "nothing", like nobody was there, and was told that lesus doesn't exist. Then I was shown how the xians really look in the astral. I was shown literal pigs in mud being sad and dirty and entrapped in cages. Then I understood the lie and everything. The greatest way a kid being told to their own level about a lie.

You cannot de-dedicate but the Gods leave you to your own devices if you feel the need to perform some formal or informal ritual.

It's a permanent clause. I don't know if your one of these trolls that pops in they have 3 posts then Undedicate. You can't do that your permanently stuck but the Gods leave you alone if that is what you want.

Still the fact of the matter is people who dedicate don't realize it's more for a subconscious que. You inasmuch believe rich, wealth, and fame comes through. It's kinda like the Metapocalypse Death metal show back in mid-2000s. They speak to the blues devil to sign a contract.

You signed a contract, you were a child, a precocious child. I don't know what disrespecting your past is going to help. I was a stupid kid and I dedicated. Why would you choose to purposefully attack yourself we've all done stupid shit as a kid. I know your probably going man I hated my childself for doing this ritual. Why?

Anyways you can't undedicate but can make a formal declaration of being left to your own devices.

Oh and Child + Satanism = Rebellion LULZ worthy right there. There is no such thing as rebellion or rebellious child or teenager or whatever stupid things people do. I for one was always rebellious from as young as I can remember. As my astro chart states in one aspect. While everyone was rebelling against their adults or teacher or doing stupid shit you inasmuch to a limited degree respect said adult and rebel in a manner which is accepting and even appropriate to said adult.

If anything stating you rebelled, rebelled against what exactly? Don't tell me your one of these people who believes your sorta going out like James Dean in Rebel without a cause saluting the flag with a middle finger.

As a friend of mines put it on a verse from Mavorim's album. Fight the darkness they are trying to envelope you in evil. And join forces with your fellow man, your bloodkin, your fellow nation and fight this darkness.

Or something along those lines. It's in German but he translated it. My friend was like I always liked reading that when I read it in English translation because it felts such a rebellious and truthful statement.

Rebelling does not equal doing what other stupid NPCs do or doing shit that some kid or teen or young adult is considered cool or something and we must fight against the system.

In essence you CAN rebel and still be curtious and respectful in fact you'd probably win more people over with the style of rebellion I mention and get MORE people to rebel in a proper way.

There IS a proper way to rebel and keep the fires going so to speak. Especially when people realize what real rebellion is.

Therabbitwitch said:
GoyVeyII said:

There are no reprecautions or punishments of any form of leaving. One must however understand that this is not a game of playing broken telephone.

If a teenager for example walks out of the castle claiming they want to be "free from the castle", then they might end up in a bad neighborhood and then their so called "Freedom" might not be respected whatsoever. Lieges and others in the castle must inform of this irrespective of the decision of the individual.

Lack of experience and being truly downtrodden in the world of rats that we live in, might leave a lot of people in bullshitology questions such as "What if's", blasphemy, and other issues like this which stem from going through merely emotional phases of doubting. This is like people having a perfectly decent partner or marriage, and then wanting to part.

Unlike the enemy religions, our own is True and it's only desire is for people to awake and rise up spiritually. Therefore, there is no punishment for leaving. But then again leaving might remove certain capacities which leave one at the mercy of life, fate and so on, which victimize people regardless, and are the same principles upon which our foundation for existing is here to help solve and alleviate.

For example, if something happened "outside" of the castle, you would want to be warned to understand how this goes, versus not being warned based on unrealistic projections that this would increase your freedom. It would not.

Meanwhile, many are shaking in the cold outside of the door, filled with ignorance, knowing this, and wanting to enter.

However, what the initial poster is telling you in a kind of severe reply, is that you also relinquish benefits, blessings and also, that there is no guarantee that other "anythings" out there will not see this as a great opportunity to cause harm or at least certain discord.

In general, to most people this looks like a pointless pursuit, and likely it is, as you are not truly exercising free will by doing this, but rather, in our view, relinquishing much of it. This will not free you from the real forces that run your life or a lot of other things. But this might be something you need to discover on your own.

There is no real need to do any "reversal" Ritual. All you just do is walk away and truly by meaning say you want to be left. Or simply not practice. Then it's behind of you.

The Gods are not a high school sweetheart either, and will not sit on your back like a bad partner that never wants to part from you. If one wants to go, they go.

Generally however as 98/100 out of people doing this are inherently Satanic souls, they might return at a later date or simply basically have the same conception of things regardless. If one needs to take the long or the short route, it doesn't matter. But one might find it a little sad later they spent so much time away from this knowledge than with it.

Therabbitwitch said:

Could you also tell to your friends who are not involved to declare that they want to leave the castle, too?

Would be for typical reasons since the dedication is void, but new people will have plenty availability officially.

The Gods are already busy, it's a shame and unfair for you to occupy a position that doesn't offer any contribution while I need maximum guidance from Satan and Demons.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Therabbitwitch said:
GoyVeyII said:

There are no reprecautions or punishments of any form of leaving. One must however understand that this is not a game of playing broken telephone.

If a teenager for example walks out of the castle claiming they want to be "free from the castle", then they might end up in a bad neighborhood and then their so called "Freedom" might not be respected whatsoever. Lieges and others in the castle must inform of this irrespective of the decision of the individual.

Lack of experience and being truly downtrodden in the world of rats that we live in, might leave a lot of people in bullshitology questions such as "What if's", blasphemy, and other issues like this which stem from going through merely emotional phases of doubting. This is like people having a perfectly decent partner or marriage, and then wanting to part.

Unlike the enemy religions, our own is True and it's only desire is for people to awake and rise up spiritually. Therefore, there is no punishment for leaving. But then again leaving might remove certain capacities which leave one at the mercy of life, fate and so on, which victimize people regardless, and are the same principles upon which our foundation for existing is here to help solve and alleviate.

For example, if something happened "outside" of the castle, you would want to be warned to understand how this goes, versus not being warned based on unrealistic projections that this would increase your freedom. It would not.

Meanwhile, many are shaking in the cold outside of the door, filled with ignorance, knowing this, and wanting to enter.

However, what the initial poster is telling you in a kind of severe reply, is that you also relinquish benefits, blessings and also, that there is no guarantee that other "anythings" out there will not see this as a great opportunity to cause harm or at least certain discord.

In general, to most people this looks like a pointless pursuit, and likely it is, as you are not truly exercising free will by doing this, but rather, in our view, relinquishing much of it. This will not free you from the real forces that run your life or a lot of other things. But this might be something you need to discover on your own.

There is no real need to do any "reversal" Ritual. All you just do is walk away and truly by meaning say you want to be left. Or simply not practice. Then it's behind of you.

The Gods are not a high school sweetheart either, and will not sit on your back like a bad partner that never wants to part from you. If one wants to go, they go.

Generally however as 98/100 out of people doing this are inherently Satanic souls, they might return at a later date or simply basically have the same conception of things regardless. If one needs to take the long or the short route, it doesn't matter. But one might find it a little sad later they spent so much time away from this knowledge than with it.

Wonderful reply. It's very patient, gentle, and articulate. I wish others could see how much it takes to write something elaborate and thorough like this while attuning it to a lower level of understanding. It's hard work, but it's required sometimes instead of saying things plainly at a higher level with more brevity, and with less verbal imagery, and expecting certain people to just get it before their consciousness is raised to higher levels of understanding. This involves gauging your audience, which also displays high levels of intuition, understanding, and life experience. Your wisdom is clearly demonstrated in your writing. This is one of the reasons why you're the High Priest, and why I respect you and trust you.

Therabbitwitch said:

You wouldnt be alive right now if it wasnt for satans protection, you wouldnt have been created in the first place either.

You can do or say whatever you want, but when you dedicated you swore in with blood. The only way out is to paddle back up that river.

If you arent even wise enough to know how to REVERSE a ritual (follow the steps backward and recant the words) then you clearly haven't learned everything that the gods have to offer you.

You can do your meditation and yoga on your own without the blessings and help of the gods, but we, your friends, will always be here for you. If things get to hard, you can lean on us and borrow our energy. You deserve to be pure and free and happy no matter what happens, win or lose.

So many curses inside us make us think the most terrible thoughts, like maybe we never even loved Satan to begin with and we only used him selfishly.
Think about that rebellious young woman who wanted to call our beautiful Poseidon her true father. Who promised to be loyal to him, and serve him..what would she say to you right now?

If you really want to renounce your dedication to Satan then that means you will have to denounce Satan as an odious spirit and proclaim Jesus to be the true God.

If you know that isnt true, then you dont need to undedicate, what you need to do is straighten up the house and decorate it real nice, light some candles take a bath do your hair, make everything really pleasant and so forth. And formally summon father and just tell him how you feel, Tell him what you need. Remember in our dedication he promises to help us in all our endeavors. If you dont want to use his energy to help you in meditation then I'm sure he will understand.

Everything's going to work out just fine, just have faith

Hs

Therabbitwitch said:

You are talking to someone who is most likely an account made by a troll, or someone who has questionable loyalty to JoS in the first place.

In regards to your original question, there is an element where you must be humble and realize that we have a lot to learn. In our degenerated state, we cannot claim to be even the level of a "natural" human, let alone similar to the Gods. So there is nothing wrong with accepting guidance here, especially because you also seek some form of advancement.

At the same time, if you desire to push yourself, you can do this without simultaneously detaching yourself from your spiritual family. You can express these exact feelings with the Gods, and ask them to work with you in the manner which you please. For the most part, they already do this, but you can express yourself further.

-------------

"Fate" is only a matter of energy and the forces of the universe, including natural forces like the planets, or the forces of entities like us, the Gods, or the enemy. In this way, there is not as much randomness as you may assume. Your life will take the path of the karma you already have, for better or worse.

If this is just a matter of curiosity, remember that the Gods can foretell the future and give you an impression of what your life may be under certain conditions. Talking to them about this would represent a safe way to satisfy your curiously, again without making a potentially very dangerous decision.

You have love for the Gods, yet you desire a degree of independence. This does not mean you have to destroy your pre-existing familial connections simply to walk out the door, so to speak. Instead, you can talk and reflect on your feelings and desires with them.

Because your choice can have major consequences, I think you should take the conservative approach here, as I described above. You can also take further steps in the future, when you desire. Good luck.

----------------

Please also read HPS Maxine's observations:

"Last night at work, I got to talking with a man who comes to work out regularly. This man, I found is very gifted. Our conversation focused on the occult and mysticism. The strength of this man's aura was incredible. He said he practiced frequent meditation, visualization and other psychic disciplines.

He revealed that his life is in the shambles and pretty much out of his control. He has so much potential and with all this potential, he is down, dejected and depressed as his problems have reached the overwhelming stage.

Regardless of the raw power an individual may have, when one is on their own, he/she will only go so far, and that's it. Talent is useless if one does not know how to apply it, use it, and know how to work to advance it.

Satan gives us all of that. He shows us the way to becoming. Each one of us has unique abilities. Father Satan works with us individually to advance our abilities and gifts and shows us how to use these abilities to transform our lives for the better.

There are many involved in occult studies and disciplines. Only when one makes a sincere commitment to Satan will knowledge and its applications be given to them. We Satanists are much more evolved than the rest. "

Therabbitwitch said:

Satan gave us free will, but that does not mean we cannot hurt ourselves in confusion. People are angry because they don't want you to destroy your life simply due to desires which can otherwise be fulfilled under the eyes of Satan and without life-threatening danger.

Perhaps you are having certain transits which make you desire certain things. All of that is fine, but you should seek a safer way to accomplish these desires, such as not purposefully destroying the connections with your own Gods who have only given you support for all the previous years you have known them.

Plenty of other people have willingly undertaken additional responsibilities and obligations under the Gods, including those with a heightened reality of danger. Yet this is different from pulling off all of your armor and family support simply to increase your sense of danger in an artificial sense.

If you leave and then come back and understand things a little more, you will regret a lot for wasting your time.

Don't you care about immortality? Do what you want, that's your choice.

Therabbitwitch said:
GoyVeyII said:

:lol:

Fortunately you have individuals like HPHC who are, somehow, empathetic towards you. You have no idea how stupid you are. I hope you are a troll, otherwise you have demonstrated an even lower capacity of human sentience than what I thought existed. Literal scum. I'll never understand how someone could tolerate this behavior. Try flipping the narrative better next time, very sloppy.

Why would one want to do this? It's a waste of time and a slap in the face. Especially if one realizes you could be a direct physical descendant of Satan and the Gods, so reconnecting with blood family is the best feeling in the world, especially because they've done so much for us, and gave us life, in a world where Jews and their allies do anything in their power to prevent us from getting close to them, our own flesh and blood. It's like telling your parents you don't want them to be your parents anymore, after all the love they gave you and raising you.

It's your choice, but please don't do it. Reconsider and think about what would you gain if you stay, and power through whatever you're going through. Satan is the best father and God you could ever have. Don't waste it.

Therabbitwitch said:
GoyVeyII said:

To be frank with you, you probably deserved that kind of treatment. For a dedicated SS who reads the forums, does soul cleaning and advances himself on a regular basis, un-deducating will have no place in their mind.

You dont become special just because you dedicated. You gotta work hard. Daily. For the rest of your life.

Or you can just not do that, and have these weird expectations from SS and the gods.

The choice is yours.

Those who ACTUALLY participate actively in this path will never have ideas or doubts like this extent.

Its one thing to take some and reflect. If you feel the need to distance yourself from the community, then by all means do so. That dedication doesn't tie or require you to participate with others.

If you feel like you want to re-affirm your connection with Father at a later time as an adult, then do so.

I just don't think cutting ties with Father is going to do for you what you think it is.

Therabbitwitch said:

Without Satans protection and guidance, you will end up there where enemy is wanting you to end up. You will go straight to suffering, loneliness, strong attachment and eventually death. Cmon man there are two sides, enemy and ourselves, why would you choose enemy? To help them end this world faster by giving in with your all life to the jewtrix? Please don’t do this, you know how spiritual Satanists are valuable to us? Can not be worse that giving one of ours to enemy, so that he could be controlled by them… You are litteraly wanting your chakras to be blocked until there will be no yourself anymore. It is your decision, but if person knows about enemy, and is on the good side, would it be sane person to choose enemy???

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back