Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about hair

LittleGold

Hello, are there any spiritual benefits to having long or short hair? If yes then is it valid for both genders? Since females tend to let it grow while males keep it short.

There are no spiritual benefits but the girls are very beautiful with long hair.

I read something, somewhere about a study showing that tying your hair up tightly can raise cognition.

Асуря said:
I read something, somewhere about a study showing that tying your hair up tightly can raise cognition.

I don't think so. This is analogous to saying that a beard makes you more mature and wiser, but in reality the beard is only aesthetic and at best symbolic for wisdom or maturity.

I think women should only have hair on their scalp, eyebrows and eyelashes. That way they are very beautiful and attractive. For example, it would be very ugly if they had hair on their shoulders or breasts.

Nature does things a bit randomly and simply adapts, but it is up to us to decide how it is best and what we need.

There are advances for this purpose, for example laser hair removal.

Most women regularly shave almost the entire body, from forehead to heel, and they do it for a very good reason.

What is the point of letting hair grow if it is then removed as soon as it grows? The answer is little progress.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back