Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Needing new mantras

Zeno

Hi,
Since I've on going the sun square I need some new sun mantra to use instead of Surya because if i use Surya i think i will fuck up the repetions for that day. I'm not 100% sure if this is correct but I don't wanna risk it.

I need a Sun mantra in order to start seriously clean myself in the upcoming Witch's Esbat. I already decided to use vissudhi but I need a Sun mantra because I wanna also increase my sun energy. I was thinking about Sowilo or Agni. Any ideas?

It will not mess anything up, so do not worry. But here is a replacement mantra of course that will have the same benefits.

Sowilo, pronounced So- Uo - EEL [as in EEL] and then O with a slight Y before the O, that is almost inaudible.

Thanks I did not know this. So this L is like the Spanish LL or the Portuguese LH.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sowilo, pronounced So- Uo - EEL [as in EEL] and then O with a slight Y before the O, that is almost inaudible.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It will not mess anything up, so do not worry. But here is a replacement mantra of course that will have the same benefits.

Is this the same vibration that we have in the audio that Maxine did? Maybe because I'm not a native English speaker it looks different the way you describe it....

luis said:
Is this the same vibration that we have in the audio that Maxine did? Maybe because I'm not a native English speaker it looks different the way you describe it....

I think this is where some variations are acceptable. For example, we also know of Saulo, or of Sauil (Gothic).

Zeno said:
Hi,
Since I've on going the sun square I need some new sun mantra to use instead of Surya because if i use Surya i think i will fuck up the repetions for that day. I'm not 100% sure if this is correct but I don't wanna risk it.

I need a Sun mantra in order to start seriously clean myself in the upcoming Witch's Esbat. I already decided to use vissudhi but I need a Sun mantra because I wanna also increase my sun energy. I was thinking about Sowilo or Agni. Any ideas?

There is no risk here. Be confident in your management of the energy. The energy of the full Sun mantra is different from Surya alone; there are different vibrations involved.

Even if the energies were the same, you are fully capable of distinguishing and manipulating them for separate purposes.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=387413 time=1662786004 user_id=21286]
luis said:

I think this is where some variations are acceptable. For example, we also know of Saulo, or of Sauil (Gothic).

Zeno said:
Hi,

There is no risk here. Be confident in your management of the energy. The energy of the full Sun mantra is different from Surya alone; there are different vibrations involved.

Even if the energies were the same, you are fully capable of distinguishing and manipulating them for separate purposes.
I know he said not to worry about mistakes but just to be sure. I usually use Surya or Raum anyway.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you, seems much more electric than the other variations (each have more focused purposes?) , and the "Y" part came naturally, unexpected.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back