Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hospice for animals / humans

Fuchs

I just wanted to ask what is our standing on these kind of facilities, are they a good thing, or do they just unnecessarily prolong the pain off the beings?

With the our teachings and inner work we could probably heal anything, if one is advanced enouth but probably some time there is a moment when letting go is better. What do you think?

Hospice care is basically a place for people to be cared for who are certain to face death very soon. It is not a place to attempt to prolong life but to make the one who is dying as comfortable and in as little pain as possible mentally and physically.

Depending on the levels, this can be done at home or at a facility.

Animals and people who are living in constant misery should be euthanized. In the case of animals this is simply when the animal has some kind of disease, or is so old and frail that every waking moment is painful for the animal.

For humans it's more complex, but in my opinion specifically people with severe mental disabilities should be euthanized, they are a horrific burden upon everyone around them, and cannot experience any real joy, accomplishment or success in their life.

Having to care for a mentally disabled individual is one of the worst hells you can be put through, and I can't understand why these people are kept alive. They will never be functional or happy human beings, and are a tremendous burden upon their families emotionally and financially.

People look at retards from a privileged perspective of not having to actually put up with them, but I can tell you right now that having to live with and put up with them on a daily basis in your domestic life is a more miserable experience than you can imagine. Neither the people born with this, nor their families should have to be forced to live in such torment.

Life is a precious thing when one has the capacity for joy, love and happiness. A life of constant misery is no life at all and there is no point holding on to it. Some people can overcome physical disabilities and have a relatively normal life and find joy, but this really depends on the individual, and the type of disability.

For healthy individuals living out their last days, I do think hospices should exist. And workings should be held ideally by family members to bless their soul as it moves on.

Dahaarkan said:
Animals and people who are living in constant misery should be euthanized. In the case of animals this is simply when the animal has some kind of disease, or is so old and frail that every waking moment is painful for the animal.

For humans it's more complex, but in my opinion specifically people with severe mental disabilities should be euthanized, they are a horrific burden upon everyone around them, and cannot experience any real joy, accomplishment or success in their life.

Having to care for a mentally disabled individual is one of the worst hells you can be put through, and I can't understand why these people are kept alive. They will never be functional or happy human beings, and are a tremendous burden upon their families emotionally and financially.

People look at retards from a privileged perspective of not having to actually put up with them, but I can tell you right now that having to live with and put up with them on a daily basis in your domestic life is a more miserable experience than you can imagine. Neither the people born with this, nor their families should have to be forced to live in such torment.

Life is a precious thing when one has the capacity for joy, love and happiness. A life of constant misery is no life at all and there is no point holding on to it. Some people can overcome physical disabilities and have a relatively normal life and find joy, but this really depends on the individual, and the type of disability.

For healthy individuals living out their last days, I do think hospices should exist. And workings should be held ideally by family members to bless their soul as it moves on.

To prevent any of this from happening at all, Technology needs to reach a capacity where it is able to predict this kind of outcome in an unborn child so the parents can abort. This is already occurring when it comes to down's syndrome testing which is an extra copy of chromosome 21. Parents can test before the child is born and if tested positive in some countries they have the option to abort. On some levels eugenics is being practiced but nowhere near at the level that it should be.

Shadowcat said:
Dahaarkan said:

To prevent any of this from happening at all, Technology needs to reach a capacity where it is able to predict this kind of outcome in an unborn child so the parents can abort. This is already occurring when it comes to down's syndrome testing which is an extra copy of chromosome 21. Parents can test before the child is born and if tested positive in some countries they have the option to abort. On some levels eugenics is being practiced but nowhere near at the level that it should be.

Sometimes these tests are wrong, or given out wrongly on purpose by bad doctors.

Dahaarkan said:

How do you know if those people are happy or not? Their lives and their suffering is between them and God, AKA Satan. You can't even fathom what kind of threads are being run in their brain forming a link between the gods and them. The physical manifestation displeases you and so you say we should take the lives of these people.. that is a dangerous idea, and you are a dangerous person.. even among us we can go wrong. You are sick, and you look up to the same god that I do? Everything in this world serves a purpose..

Fuchs said:
I just wanted to ask what is our standing on these kind of facilities, are they a good thing, or do they just unnecessarily prolong the pain off the beings?

With the our teachings and inner work we could probably heal anything, if one is advanced enouth but probably some time there is a moment when letting go is better. What do you think?

That's a tough one. End of life care is absolutely a humane necessity. Some people would truly prefer to be in hospice versus have their family watch them decay, be a burden, risk their dignity in front of others or some people do not have a family to go to. Dying can be painful depending on the cause. And I think it'd be comforting potentially to "go" with someone if you've befriended them and we're able to in that environment. Others would rather be alone.

There are 7+ billion people in the world, and death is not only spiritually completely misunderstood but dying will always be a fact of life. People aren't put to rest properly like in great spiritual societies, so that is unfortunate.

And if a person is left vulnerable in the hands of hospice and nursing homes, much like the horrors of foster care, people can be harmed by sickos. So, yeah it's up to an individual for now.

At best for the general populace they have an end of life plan and support, ect.

Fuchs said:

Look up in the stars like woah.. when doing buissness with other kingdoms for father Satan no feeling involved, I put that on my God...🎶.. lil.uzi vert song... Lol

Impetigo said:
Dahaarkan said:

How do you know if those people are happy or not? Their lives and their suffering is between them and God, AKA Satan. You can't even fathom what kind of threads are being run in their brain forming a link between the gods and them. The physical manifestation displeases you and so you say we should take the lives of these people.. that is a dangerous idea, and you are a dangerous person.. even among us we can go wrong. You are sick, and you look up to the same god that I do? Everything in this world serves a purpose..

A human being with the mental capacity of a beetle, who spends their whole existence pissing and shitting themselves on a chair while being totally incapable of forming any human connections, accomplish or create anything, is not happy.

When a mentally disabled person is drooling on themselves screaming and mumbling gibberish this is not communication with the gods it's a soul in agony trapped in a broken body and kept alive by morons. If you actually took the time to observe these people instead of having this foolish perspective that all life serves a purpose, you'd realize that these people live in suffering and so do their families.

And for what? They will never accomplish anything, they will never be free from their mental disabilities, and will always be dependent and unhappy, and so will their families.

And no not everything in the world serves a purpose. In fact a majority of things in this world serve no purpose whatsoever besides eating and sleeping. Reality isn't a disney movie.

ncYiFo.gif

Happiest man on earth communicating with the old gods, 2022 colorized

Impetigo said:
Dahaarkan said:

Perhaps Down Syndrome and the like can be cured in the future with genetic therapies but it is very complicated and in any case it is always better to prevent.

With regard to the mentally ill and disabled one must be more realistic. You cannot put a Down Syndrome person in charge of a plane.

As for whether everything has a purpose in life or not, this is analogous to saying that even benign and malignant tumours have a purpose in the body, perhaps they have a purpose but that does not mean they are necessary, useful or good...in this case, benign ones are simply useless and a waste of resources, malignant ones on the other hand are a disaster and a threat to the body.

Dahaarkan said:
Impetigo said:
Dahaarkan said:

A human being with the mental capacity of a beetle, who spends their whole existence pissing and shitting themselves on a chair while being totally incapable of forming any human connections, accomplish or create anything, is not happy.

When a mentally disabled person is drooling on themselves screaming and mumbling gibberish this is not communication with the gods it's a soul in agony trapped in a broken body and kept alive by morons. If you actually took the time to observe these people instead of having this foolish perspective that all life serves a purpose, you'd realize that these people live in suffering and so do their families.

And for what? They will never accomplish anything, they will never be free from their mental disabilities, and will always be dependent and unhappy, and so will their families.

And no not everything in the world serves a purpose. In fact a majority of things in this world serve no purpose whatsoever besides eating and sleeping. Reality isn't a disney movie.

ncYiFo.gif

So you're saying that those who have extreme disabilities due to trauma, old age etc. Should be euthanized ASAP? But what if their family doesnt want that and love that person too much to euthanize them? What if the person in question themselves doesnt want to be euthanized?

Honestly if we had embraces the gods instead of the kikes, heartbreaking shit like this wouldnt have happened. We'd have the means to heal our loved ones permanently.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
So you're saying that those who have extreme disabilities due to trauma, old age etc. Should be euthanized ASAP? But what if their family doesnt want that and love that person too much to euthanize them? What if the person in question themselves doesnt want to be euthanized?

Honestly if we had embraces the gods instead of the kikes, heartbreaking shit like this wouldnt have happened. We'd have the means to heal our loved ones permanently.

Why would you keep a soul trapped in this torment...like people complain I'm cruel or whatever well where is the kindness in letting someone go through a lifetime of pointless suffering...

It's the empathetic thing to do. One must learn to let things go when they begin to rot. Even if we love them dearly.

I had my dog euthanized some time ago, because she had developed a tumor the size of her head and was in constant pain, and was too old and frail to survive an operation to remove it. I spent a few days with the old girl pampering her and then had someone come and give her a lethal injection.

She died in my arms and not in some cold vet room surrounded by strangers. This is as it should be, this is MERCY. To have let her live out another year or so in constant pain is CRUELTY. And for many people it's easier to be cruel than to be merciful.

It sucks, it's shit and I fucking hated every minute of it. But I would do it again.

People talk of empathy and mercy but very few have the stomach to actually be merciful. And instead prefer to leave someone rotting in pain and suffering instead of setting their soul free from this.

A soul shouldn't be kept in a rotting body because their family is too weak to do the right thing. If a family member of mine were suffering like this, I too would push for their euthanasia. Because I love them and do not want to perpetuate their suffering for no reason. Let go and allow them to move on to their next life.

This rarely happens with humans, but please do not be weak when it comes to your pets. Man up and euthanize them when the time is right, and be there with them as they pass. As you give life so must you be able to give death. A dog should not die old, rotting and covered in their own feces, they deserve better and it's up to you to give them a peaceful and painless death when they are so old or diseased they can no longer enjoy life.

It is better to die painlessly in the arms of those you love, than to rot forever in eternal suffering. Learn to let go.

Sunny said:
Perhaps Down Syndrome and the like can be cured in the future with genetic therapies but it is very complicated and in any case it is always better to prevent.

With regard to the mentally ill and disabled one must be more realistic. You cannot put a Down Syndrome person in charge of a plane.

As for whether everything has a purpose in life or not, this is analogous to saying that even benign and malignant tumours have a purpose in the body, perhaps they have a purpose but that does not mean they are necessary, useful or good...in this case, benign ones are simply useless and a waste of resources, malignant ones on the other hand are a disaster and a threat to the body.

But why keep a soul trapped in such torment. I do not understand this backwards logic of keeping someone alive when they are incapable of being truly happy, accomplished or even have the capacity to advance their soul.

When one is mentally disabled one is literally existing on the same level as an animal and nobody deserves to exist like this. Souls trapped in this torment are rotting. As I have stated in my previous reply, it is easier to be cruel than to be merciful, and most do not have the stomach to be truly merciful to those in pain.

It's easier to ignore the suffering of others than it is to do what's necessary to free your fellow man from their torment. You're ignoring their suffering because it is more comfortable to wait and hope for some miracle cure of a distant future than to man up and do what's right.

The cure is reincarnation. It is better to let it go than to let it rot.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Dahaarkan said:
Impetigo said:

ncYiFo.gif

I think Dahaarkan meant the mentally ill and not people who have lost their hands, feet or anything else.

Prosthetics are really stupid things but they are better than nothing and for the moment that's all we have, and of course it has to be appreciated.

However, a better and excellent thing will be the regeneration and recreation of lost hands, fingers, eyes and teeth and other things. As well as organs and blood!

Doctors and biologists know nothing about mind and spirit and think that the morula is everything and therefore think that killing a cell is a great crime.

Abortion is not a problem either for the souls that have to be reincarnated because they will find other fetuses, nor is it a problem for the new consciousness/souls because there is no limit in creation. What is strange is the limited number of oocytes unlike spermatozoa which are practically infinite.

Abortion should not be used as a mode of contraception because it would be stupid, unethical and dangerous because it is not like removing a hair. However, abortion should be done when necessary, the most important thing to worry about is the safety of the woman's life. It is not a crime to kill a cell or two.

Killing a morula :( ?, big crime! Do you realise that every woman every month leaves an oocyte to die :( :eek: :cry: ?, monstrous crime! Did you know that in every man's ejaculation there are millions of spermatozoa :( :cry: 😱?, war crimes! ... These are nothing but nonsense and idiocy.

I personally cannot tolerate and accept in any way and for any reason down syndrome pregnancies and other useless and damnable cases. Because firstly there is no cure and secondly, the only prevention for the time being is abortion.

I don't want to waste time and resources on useless things, I literally don't want to spend a penny and a second on crap like that. Besides that, promoting allowing such pregnancies is very offensive, blasphemous and evil. Because children should be the best you can create and have. Nobody wants the worst for their children, yet there are ignorant, low and lost people who know nothing and are doing all sorts of ridiculous shit.

The question is, is it a crime to kill a ruined and irretrievable cell or is it a crime to grow such a cell or rather such DNA in an organism and condemn a new soul or a reincarnated soul into a dead and horrible life?

Dahaarkan said:
Sunny said:

But why keep a soul trapped in such torment. I do not understand this backwards logic of keeping someone alive when they are incapable of being truly happy, accomplished or even have the capacity to advance their soul.

When one is mentally disabled one is literally existing on the same level as an animal and nobody deserves to exist like this. Souls trapped in this torment are rotting. As I have stated in my previous reply, it is easier to be cruel than to be merciful, and most do not have the stomach to be truly merciful to those in pain.

It's easier to ignore the suffering of others than it is to do what's necessary to free your fellow man from their torment. You're ignoring their suffering because it is more comfortable to wait and hope for some miracle cure of a distant future than to man up and do what's right.

The cure is reincarnation. It is better to let it go than to let it rot.

This backward logic you call it is due to people's current understanding plus the emotional jewish lies.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back