Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

GREAT ACTIVISM METHOD LIVE-STREAMS

OpenMind2

Hello, I want to share with you a GREAT activism method.

I am talking about YOUTUBE or other platforms LIVE-STREAMS

I do it on YOUTUBE , I search for LIVE STREAMS or I just set the " Live " option and it shows me just Live Streams , those live streams have chat where you can speak to others and some have hundreds of people on them watching, speaking and looking at the chat , and others have 21K(21,000 PEOPLE)

Like this one

https://youtu.be/jfKfPfyJRdk

When Trump had speeches or when there was the COVID-19 news madness there were lives with over 90k,200k, 500k(500,000PEOPLE) on them , you just need to check it sometimes and see what lives are there, they change , there are hundreds of them daily and some as I said are really great.

Typing this

Search 0n google Joy of S4tan for the truth about demons
Or
Search 0n google Joy of S4tan forums for spirituality

DON'T put links cause you may be BANNED

And don't do SPAM for the same reason, wait 10 15 seconds or some messages of other people in between your copypaste.

Don't chat to other people bcs if they don't have the care to even check the Joy of Satan and just put questions, you are more likely wasting your time with them.

Just Copy Paste, change letters to numbers sometimes to don't get BANNED and change the

Search 0n google Joy of S4tan for the truth about demons

Into

Search 0n google Joy of S4tan for the truth about demons/reptilians/aliens/witchcraft , and so on , something to attract people and also to be TRUE and on the sites.

Or create your own phrase but again NO LINKS , is better to say "go to google and search for JOY OF SATAN" than to put LINKS LIKE BOOTS DO all the way and do supid SPAM

There are many russian bots and people are afraid of links.

Also, remember that YOU MATTER, if you put 36,10,8,9,111 messages on a chat LIVE STREAM with 20,000PEOPLE, even if just 1000of those are actually seeing what you say, (some watch the video,listen to it and so on) you did more than you can imagine 1000people seeing Joy of Satan , the chance to change their lives , the chance that YOU GAVE THEN, you and only you , in your bed with a pillow under your belly , what a time to be ALIVE.

In the past people were burned alive for giving some herbs to their friends to put on their wounds, realize what you CAN DO and focus on it, realize that YOU MATTER and that YOUR actions,toughts and words are more powerfull now than swords and armies were then.

Other links to some YOUTUBE LIVES present in the date I write this.

https://youtu.be/rUxyKA_-grg

https://youtu.be/36YnV9STBqc

https://youtu.be/T3ABp3-mF1E

https://youtu.be/tNkZsRW7h2c

https://youtu.be/-5KAN9_CzSA

https://youtu.be/XnzxEGLaPxs

https://youtu.be/9UMxZofMNbA

https://youtu.be/vWpeYCEAaCA

Also as an add, I made some better COPY PASTE activism phrases, with numbers of power for LIVES and bettee descriptions but also Exposing Islam and Christianity , for ROMANIAN FORUMS TOO.On youtube maximum letters is 200(Sun number) and I also used (36 words, sun Number).

• ENGLISH LIVES
Search on google Joy of Satan and Joy of Satan forums for the truth about demons,reptilians,religions, and also about how to fully clean,balance,release and empower your SOUL,MIND and Body along Satan
36 Words 200 Leters

Search on google Exposed Christianity,Exposed Islam and Black sun 666 for the inf about religion crimes,thefts,lies,power,hate,and a truth that was NEVER exposed to the people by all the corrupt media
36 Words 200 Leters

• ROMANIAN LIVES
Cautați pe google Bucuria lui Satan,Forumurile Bucuria lui Satan si Creștinismul Expus pt adevaruri despre religie,Satan, nemurire,reptilieni,Demoni,cat si despre cum poti evolua cu adevarat SPIRITUAL
36 Cuvinte 200 Litere

Cautați pe google Creștinismul Expus, Islamul Expus si Soarele Negru 666 pentru adevarul despre crimele,atrocitatile,minciunile,averile si corupția religilor lumii,pe care mass media nu vi-l arată !!
30 Cuvinte 200 Litere (N-am gasig varianta cu 36cuvinte)

Dark Blue Eye said:
We are not spamming bots

I joined JOS bcs somebody did what I wrote above, WE are not YOU, you are just you so don t ever speak in everybody else name.

I realized that my comments dissapear even when I write them with no matter how many numbers even S3e4arch for JJ000Y 0o0f S44taan f000r th333e thruu7h ...youtube took A GOOD care of it.

Writting it like this worked . Always verify , leave YT and enter again and see if your comment is there or not.Better a good comment that show up than 10000 unverified. GOODLUCK

S e a r ch , O n , G o o g l e , f o r , J o Y , o f ,           S a t a n , f o r , t h e , t  r u t h, a b o u t , D e m o n s

As I saw , it shows your messages if you write them like this S e a r ch , O n , G o o g l e , f o r , J o Y , o f ,           S a t a n , f o r , t h e , t  r u t h, a b o u t , D e m o n s

But not for more like 10 or 20 messages then you have to change something in the phrase so they don't put you at SPAM

For an example
S e a r ch , O n , G o o g l e , f o r , J o Y , o f ,           S a t a n , f o r , t h e , t  r u t h, a b o u t , D e m o n s
Then
S e a r ch , O n , G o o g l e , f o r , J o Y , o f ,           S a t a n , f o r , t h e , t  r u t h, a b o u t , D e m o n s1
Then
S e a r ch , O n , G o o g l e , f o r , J o Y , o f ,           S a t a n , f o r , t h e , t  r u t h, a b o u t , D e m o n s2
ThenS e a r ch , O n , G o o g l e , f o r , J o Y , o f ,           S a t a n , f o r , t h e , t  r u t h, a b o u t , D e m o n s4

Not on the same CHAT like retards , you'll scary the people away. There are as I said LOT of lives with 100 200 1k 2k people , just put it there and verify and MOVE.

On live-streaming, people would want to see your face and hear your voice. That tends to be how they are, unless you can disguise your voice and have enough visual things to make them forget about not seeing your face. If we want to keep ourselves safe, then revealing ourselves might not be a very good idea.

FancyMancy said:
On live-streaming, people would want to see your face and hear your voice. That tends to be how they are, unless you can disguise your voice and have enough visual things to make them forget about not seeing your face. If we want to keep ourselves safe, then revealing ourselves might not be a very good idea.
I think he meant posting on peoples livestreams, not hosting his own.

OpenMind2 said:
Dark Blue Eye said:
We are not spamming bots

I joined JOS bcs somebody did what I wrote above, WE are not YOU, you are just you so don t ever speak in everybody else name.

And what did this bring to us? A guy who said he will complete MO in 2024, after he will clear his reptilian genes? Same guy who said 'forget about your bodies, eat ice cream in astral world'

I will continue to use we/our/us, not to speak for anyone, just because I like the feeling of connection with other members that are consistent in meditation

You encourage people to go on most controled platforms without any warning about privacy. This will cause only more censorship and maybe track some members's accounts. Even the people who will visit the forum will be low quality people and mostly a lot of trolls. What valuable people are watching youtube lives?

The truth is that people will search for our forum when they will have no other choice than facing the reality. Till then better focus on meditation, rtr, connecting with the Gods and if there is any free time for activism is great. But better use that time to find a smart way to bring quality people here and put your safety on the first place. Sharing that method on the forum would be a mistake because there are people who would make anything to destroy it, maybe could be share it via an encrypted mail towards other trustworthy members

Dark Blue Eye said:
OpenMind2 said:
Dark Blue Eye said:
We are not spamming bots

And what did this bring to us? A guy who said he will complete MO in 2024, after he will clear his reptilian genes? Same guy who said 'forget about your bodies, eat ice cream in astral world'

I will continue to use we/our/us, not to speak for anyone, just because I like the feeling of connection with other members that are consistent in meditation

You encourage people to go on most controled platforms without any warning about privacy. This will cause only more censorship and maybe track some members's accounts. Even the people who will visit the forum will be low quality people and mostly a lot of trolls. What valuable people are watching youtube lives?

The truth is that people will search for our forum when they will have no other choice than facing the reality. Till then better focus on meditation, rtr, connecting with the Gods and if there is any free time for activism is great. But better use that time to find a smart way to bring quality people here and put your safety on the first place. Sharing that method on the forum would be a mistake because there are people who would make anything to destroy it, maybe could be share it via an encrypted mail towards other trustworthy members

From my 200messages that is the only thing you saw, also I did 700RTRS also I did 60Awaken also I did 40wealth Also I did 50other rituals Also I did more than 100hours of activism in other ways(online , energy , helping others)

Yea, also somebody ELSE THAN YOU, very necessary here, and welcomed anytime .

Now, WHERE ARE YOUR links to protection of privacy ? Put them here you frog be the completation of this topic not the ones who make people to be afraid to do something for others.

And yes, I eat ice cream in astral, and I love it.

OpenMind2 said:
From my 200messages that is the only thing you saw, also I did 700RTRS also I did 60Awaken also I did 40wealth Also I did 50other rituals Also I did more than 100hours of activism in other ways(online , energy , helping others)

Yea, also somebody ELSE THAN YOU, very necessary here, and welcomed anytime .

Now, WHERE ARE YOUR links to protection of privacy ? Put them here you frog be the completation of this topic not the ones who make people to be afraid to do something for others.

And yes, I eat ice cream in astral, and I love it.

My job is done here. You showed again you are just a troll

Super-Chat , is a way to donate on live streams and to show , along your donation , a text of 50words. For everybody to see. Ex(Search on google Joy of Satan)

For the ones who can and do activism with money, is a good method, there are news live streams or simply streams as I said with 35k+ people on them or less still lot of K, and normally with simple messages sometimes youtube jewish people attacked us back, so if your comments simply don't appear, and you have some money, try this method(in my country Romania the cheapest opion is 10RON=2EURO ) and In this moment I found a live of 35k people

https://youtu.be/MKmHzzydJQk

Also this

https://youtu.be/jfKfPfyJRdk

So, find you some lives and do some activism. Goodluck.

Changing your youtube names is useful as well, simply comment normally and have a name that lead to the sites.

Those names fit but you can find others.

w w w . joyofsatan . org

Joyofsatan . org

Those names are good for comments and so on

OpenMind2 said:
Changing your youtube names is useful as well, simply comment normally and have a name that lead to the sites.

Those names fit but you can find others.

w w w . joyofsatan . org

Joyofsatan . org

Those names are good for comments and so on

I forgot.to.mention that you don't have to make another youtube channel, you can change it by settings. Also it may work on other platforms like twitter instagram pinterest and so on.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back