Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cause of Blockages ?

robb

I would like to know what causes blockages to -
  • Left side
  • Right side
  • Chakras

robb said:
I would like to know what causes blockages to -
  • Left side
  • Right side
  • Chakras

Neglection of the chakras will cause blockages to them. This is because a series of negative events stores themselves in the respective chakra these events are ruled by. This can be shown in your Natal Chart where you are born with particular planetary alignments that shows you have unresolved traumas/issues from a past life or lives.

When the chakras are not being cleaned properly and/or empowered, they are left with dross and dirt. The chakras will stop spinning and shining to the point where they just glooms on a lower vibration - until they perish. This is no different than maintenance work or cleaning your house such as the kitchen or toilet. How many times can you use the kitchen and toilet before it looks like a total mess?

Blockages in the lower chakras (the base, sacral and solar plexus chakra) may make a person ungrounded, unstable, lack of motivation and drive.

Blockages in the higher chakras (the crown, the sixth and the throat chakra) may make a person prone to not being in touch with their emotions, lack creativity, lack of intuition and psychic abilities.

Blockage in the heart chakra, as this is a connector, it may make a person prone to anger, resentful, stubborn from areas both in the lower and higher chakras. I personally have found after cleaning the heart chakra thoroughly ones, that I had a lot of resentment that was stored in my heart chakra. This comes from Xian programming for an example.

The left (lower domain) and right side (higher domain) will be affected therein as these sides corresponds to the chakras. When these are imbalanced, we may experience disruptiveness in our personality, behavior and/or actions. We usually have the lack of something and too much of that opposite, which is why we need to meditate and do workings, and generally apply spiritual practice into our daily lives, as this will rectify all issues in the long run.

When we balance our energies, our left and right side unifies. We will experience that we become more harmonized within ourselves as a person, and being able to be more rationalized, creative, compassionate and stronger. We will discover a better version of ourselves.

When you have been meditating for a year and discovered improvements and a better version of yourself...suddenly a few more years have went by and you are even more advanced and improved as a person...can you then imagine how your perfected self will be like when you achieve the Magnum opus?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back