Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"queen" liz has died; "king" charles the 3rd is new monarch

FancyMancy

with queen consort camilla. I just thought I'd let you know.

"How long will there be a royal family?"
"As long as you want us."

Anything different to be expected from Charles, or he will just continue doing nothing, just like she was doing for the past 70 years?

When she ascended to the throne, Britain was 99 percent white.

Today on the day of her death, White British people are about to become minority in their own country.

Larissa666 said:
Anything different to be expected from Charles, or he will just continue doing nothing, just like she was doing for the past 70 years?

When she ascended to the throne, Britain was 99 percent white.

Today on the day of her death, White British people are about to become minority in their own country.
They are all jews so don't expect anything good from them. We need good and Satanic rulers and we will have them when we win.

Well shit. I actually was thinking about her dying last night before going to sleep. So lol wtf was that about.

I was in bed and I could visualize a MSN article and Breaking News Headline about 'Queen' Elizabeth ll has died', and now I'm seeing that very article and breaking news headline on msn.

I wonder what's next for the UK? The British royal family is jewish and now that the old and senile lizard is gone, theres probably going to be major changes and a further push to remove freedom from the people or allow even more Muslims to take over which will most likely cause major rioting in the UK once the new jew takes its spot as a 'leader'.

Still can't believe the death of Elizabeth was vividly on my mind the night before finding out, this kind of thing gets me pumped to meditate more.

Nobody likes Charles. If he were forced to abdicate as in the previous generation what with marrying a divorcee, like Elizabeth's uncle, then the people would prefer to have William as king as he is more "popular". Not that this matters to us as they are all jews, I'm just saying this from the point of normal people.

Regardless of anything, this is the end of an era. She was head of countries for many decades, and was the longest reigning monarch. There will be many changes initiated by this, so let's do our part to ensure things go well.

As well... let's face it. Nobody wants Charles' face on their money :lol: Brits, Canadians, Australians, etc, are all probably "yeah let's switch to digital currency, just to avoid having to look at that ugly mug!" :lol:

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=387210 time=1662707464 user_id=57]
Nobody likes Charles. If he were forced to abdicate as in the previous generation what with marrying a divorcee, like Elizabeth's uncle, then the people would prefer to have William as king as he is more "popular". Not that this matters to us as they are all jews, I'm just saying this from the point of normal people.

Regardless of anything, this is the end of an era. She was head of countries for many decades, and was the longest reigning monarch. There will be many changes initiated by this, so let's do our part to ensure things go well.

As well... let's face it. Nobody wants Charles' face on their money :lol: Brits, Canadians, Australians, etc, are all probably "yeah let's switch to digital currency, just to avoid having to look at that ugly mug!" :lol:
That is right on point. Let’s see how he does with his fat fingers.

Powerofjustice said:
It was bound to happen eventually, but is it a coincidence she died during Shemitah? We'll see.

She died on the 8th (a number of death) of September (9th month, the number of endings) in 2022 (equals 6, a jewish number). On the top of that, she died at the age of 96, also a very Jewish number. I have seen countless concerts, series, movies and other exposing arenas where they use the number 96.

So yeah, I don't really think it was a coincidence at all.

Lydia [JG said:

Well longest reigning monarch in "accepted" history. In antiquity, did we not have kings and queens living well beyond that?

Darkpagan666 said:
Powerofjustice said:
It was bound to happen eventually, but is it a coincidence she died during Shemitah? We'll see.

She died on the 8th (a number of death) of September (9th month, the number of endings) in 2022 (equals 6, a jewish number). On the top of that, she died at the age of 96, also a very Jewish number. I have seen countless concerts, series, movies and other exposing arenas where they use the number 96.

So yeah, I don't really think it was a coincidence at all.

Do you think the death of the Queen is also thanks to our effort putted in rtr? Or maybe it was just bound to happen?

Drinking blood didn't stop her from dying. Great. In London no one cares that she's dead, there is a lot of whining online but in reality no one gives a damn about that reptile and common people are living like nothing happened. Charles is an absolute retard and he and his mistress are hated even by the benches. Monarchy is basically dead

Quel_tizio said:
Do you think the death of the Queen is also thanks to our effort putted in rtr? Or maybe it was just bound to happen?

No, I do not think so. This was merely bound to happen considering her old age. However, her death still seems to be of some sort of orchestrated benefit to the Kikes (numerology-wise). As Lydia said, this is the end of an Era. I think the new Era that comes now will really just flourish the multiculturalism even more in the UK. It has been stated many times prior that the World will turn darker and more ugly, before positive opposition rises.

SleepingWolf said:
Lydia [JG said:

Well longest reigning monarch in "accepted" history. In antiquity, did we not have kings and queens living well beyond that?

Correct, thanks for pointing that out.

Darkpagan666 said:
However, her death still seems to be of some sort of orchestrated benefit to the Kikes (numerology-wise). As Lydia said, this is the end of an Era. I think the new Era that comes now will really just flourish the multiculturalism even more in the UK. It has been stated many times prior that the World will turn darker and more ugly, before positive opposition rises.
I agree, the jews try to control everything to their advantage, so the death of one of the biggest monarchs in recent history would certainly be under their control. They would not just leave it up to chance.

To those in the commonwealth - prepare to sing new lyrics. "god" save the "king", at st. paul's service. A gypsy told me recently "not for long - another 10 years". One wonders if 10 is going to be the actual number. The gypsy also said it was surprised when I said I didn't care that "the queen" died, and it said it cried that night. I didn't believe what it said, though; it always... well... I was going to say jokes a lot, but...

Minute's silence for the Queen booed and jeered during Arsenal's clash with FC Zurich
There seemed to be shock on the faces of a number of people in the stands, many of whom would only have discovered the news of the Queen’s death via the stadium tannoy. While the silence was largely well-observed, around 40 seconds into it the home supporters appeared to become restless and started booing, jeering and whistling. That prompted the silence to end prematurely, with the players breaking apart and taking up their positions on the pitch before the full minute had passed.
https://archive.ph/ezXRN
Boos mar minute's silence in memory of Elizabeth II at Arsenal and Hearts matches
https://archive.ph/Rarhs
https://www.bitchute.com/video/F54piFbuhrBV

Cloud shaped like the Queen spotted in the sky on the day she died
https://archive.ph/kmXAS
Pareidolia - a coincidence? Technology causing it to look vaguely like it?

Ex-West Ham and QPR star says 'brown and black' people should not mourn death of Queen
SPms876.png

Former West Ham and QPR star Trevor Sinclair is being investigated by talkSport after saying that 'black and brown' people should not mourn the Queen's death.
https://archive.ph/nuWCX

Queen told Lewis Hamilton off for breaking key rule during posh lunch at Palace
XUthKSB.png

Lewis Hamilton once got a royal telling-off from The Queen over his bad table manners at a Buckingham Palace lunch.

Woman gives brutally honest answer to reporter's question about the Queen's health
"I think it's pretty sad when anyone gets in that position. You wouldn't want it to happen to your own family member, but I'm not the biggest fan of the Queen or the monarchy in general. I wasn't that upset or overwhelmed by it. It's just something that's happened, I guess." The reporter then asked the woman why she felt the way she did, and admitted that he "wondered why" she had given the response she had. Expanding on her earlier comments, the woman backed-up her thoughts.
https://archive.ph/0ZBfG

BBC presenter apologises for falsely announcing The Queen had died
08/09/2022 17:12
A BBC presenter has apologised after incorrectly announcing the death of the Queen. Yalda Hakim, host of BBC World News' Impact with Yalda Hakim, has apologised. She typed, "I tweeted that there had been an announcement about the death of the Queen. This was incorrect, there has been no announcement, and so I have deleted the tweet. I apologise.".

In 2015, the BBC had planned a "low-key rehearsal" for the announcement of a "category one" death, a classification reserved for the Queen and other senior royals. Ahmen Khawaja, a BBC Urdu reporter, used her Twitter account to send a tweet which said, "Queen Elizabrth[sic] has died". Khawaja also issued a "breaking news" tweet which claimed that "#Queen Elizabeth is being treated at King Edward 7th Hospital in #London. Statement due shortly.". She deleted her original tweet describing it as a "false alarm".

She suggested that her phone had been "left unattended at home". She said, "Silly prank, Apologies for upsetting anyone!". The BBC said in a statement, "During a technical rehearsal for an obituary, tweets were mistakenly sent from the account of a BBC journalist saying that a member of the Royal Family had been taken ill. The tweets were swiftly deleted and we apologise for any offence.".
https://archive.ph/wAaEQ

FancyMancy said:
To those in the commonwealth - prepare to sing new lyrics. "god" save the "king", at st. paul's service. A gypsy told me recently "not for long - another 10 years". One wonders if 10 is going to be the actual number. The gypsy also said it was surprised when I said I didn't care that "the queen" died, and it said it cried that night. I didn't believe what it said, though; it always... well... I was going to say jokes a lot, but...

The number 10, the number "totality" or some direct multiple of it (100, 1000, 10,000) seems to repeat in the BibLIE and kike tradition.

"10 days of repentance" - days between RoshHashanah and Yom Kippur
"10 days of persecution" (Revelation 2:10 - Jewhovah sacrifices his own people for 10 days)
"1,000" year reign o Rabbi Jebu (Revelation 20:6 - Jebu will appoint puppet 2nd/3rd-class goyim slave "kings" )
"1,000" years is a day to Rabbi Jebu (2 Peter 3:8)
"10,000" of Barak (Judges 4:1 - 7, 14)
"10,000 to flight" (Leviticus 26:7)

"How shall one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, unless their Rock had sold them and the Lord had shut them up? For their rock is not as our Rock, even our enemies themselves being judges" (Deuteronomy 32:30).

"For you might have ten thousand tutors in Christ, but you do not have many fathers; for in Christ Jesus I did beget you through the gospel" (1Corinthians 4:15).

"And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands" (Revelation 5:11).

patrioticgentile_666 said:
Thanks. I knew about the number 10, but the details there I wouldn't have been able to mention.

I was hoping some would have watched the Bitchute video and lolled at it. I did.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back