Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sun energy > Sanskrit ?

GoyVey

I was wondering if Sun energy is more potently used on the chakras than the Sanskrit mantras. I tried this earlier at about 9am, doing only 10x on each chakra and felt a surprising amount of heat. It didn't even feel hot until around 7 breaths, but afterwards the amount of heat doubled each breath. Im confused with this since it seems that Sun energy is potentially dangerous, for me at least for whatever reason. It felt hotter than when I invoke the fire element for ~20x.

GoyVeyII said:
I was wondering if Sun energy is more potently used on the chakras than the Sanskrit mantras. I tried this earlier at about 9am, doing only 10x on each chakra and felt a surprising amount of heat. It didn't even feel hot until around 7 breaths, but afterwards the amount of heat doubled each breath. Im confused with this since it seems that Sun energy is potentially dangerous, for me at least for whatever reason. It felt hotter than when I invoke the fire element for ~20x.

You can use the Sanskrit mantra for the Sun that is called Suryae. Vibrated: SUUU-RR-YAH-YAY.

The solar energies will purify, remove drosses, strengthen and empower the chakras. It is excellent to use for attracting positive energies, improving health, gaining wealth and so on.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back