Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Void meditation

ThePeacock13

Greetings Satanic family,
I would like to make swift progress with my void meditation and trances. However, on this forum I have found varying methods to achieve this. The three main techniques I have seen are long meditation sessions, 5-15 mins everyday meditation or most interestingly meditating intensely for 5-15 mins than relaxing and repeating the process. Could someone shed light on the proper way to go about this?
Also may I please contact you privately High Priest Hoodedcobra666?
Thanks

ThePeacock13 said:
I would like to make swift progress with my void meditation and trances. However, on this forum I have found varying methods to achieve this. The three main techniques I have seen are long meditation sessions, 5-15 mins everyday meditation or most interestingly meditating intensely for 5-15 mins than relaxing and repeating the process. Could someone shed light on the proper way to go about this?
Thanks

If you want to advance quickly, you have to work hard and you have to be patient.

I want to learn to drive the car in an hour, you can't mate.

ThePeacock13 said:
Thanks

Flame meditation is excellent for bettering focus and concentration, that will also help with strengthen the ability to do Void:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Flame_Meditation.html

The Blue Light meditation is very helpful with achieving trance states:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Blue_Light_Meditation.html

The meditation from Satan is also helpful to achieve trance states:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satans_Meditation.html

The proper way is to try out and explore different methods and see what works for you. If something doesn't work, then changing method is important. If something works, then stick with that.

I meditate on the face of my old Guru with a lit candle on her right side.
Not Jewsho or Jewscendental meditation but someone else. It's very effective.

ThePeacock13 said:
Thanks for the quick reply Darkpagan. I was referring mostly to this topic: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=244543#p244543 Here Blitzkreig recommends doing void meditation like exercise sets, which I found very intriguing and wanted to know if anyone here has experience with this technique.

Oh, yes, I have much experience with this. You can basically do Void on a lot of things. I do Void when I take a jog (focusing on the steps), sometimes I tap the surface of something repeatedly and focus on the tapping to the point of being in a trance and void of thoughts, only being in the present. Oftentimes I also void by focusing on something and just still the mind at will, be it on a bus, a ferry, at my eyes in the mirror and so on.

Like with most things, Void needs to be built up gradually until proficiency is established. It takes time for most people to even manage 5 minutes. As we are individuals, it is important to experiment and find some techniques that suits you.

Darkpagan666 said:
ThePeacock13 said:
Thanks for the quick reply Darkpagan. I was referring mostly to this topic: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=244543#p244543 Here Blitzkreig recommends doing void meditation like exercise sets, which I found very intriguing and wanted to know if anyone here has experience with this technique.

Oh, yes, I have much experience with this. You can basically do Void on a lot of things. I do Void when I take a jog (focusing on the steps), sometimes I tap the surface of something repeatedly and focus on the tapping to the point of being in a trance and void of thoughts, only being in the present. Oftentimes I also void by focusing on something and just still the mind at will, be it on a bus, a ferry, at my eyes in the mirror and so on.

Like with most things, Void needs to be built up gradually until proficiency is established. It takes time for most people to even manage 5 minutes. As we are individuals, it is important to experiment and find some techniques that suits you.
I think focusing on something to facilitate the void meditation is more to help in the beginning stages but this should be renounced after enough experience is achieved. There was also the focus on breathing while focusing on something around. Where I try to get when doing void meditation is to keep the mind empty without having to concentrate or focus the eyes on anything (therefore it can be done with the eyes both closed or open at choice), and also in any environment, especially more difficult situations where there are strong noises around for example, I would for example look at the wall or at the sky, or with closed eyes, without focusing on a point in particular and not thinking at anything. So basically I try to keep the mind empty at will, to allow thoughts appearing only if I want to, but I strongly believe this should be exercised without having to neccesarily focus on something around.

Also I think void meditation goes hand in hand with visualization exercises, especially the ones from the first month from that 6 month spiritual training program. If one is able to maintain a simple image as a geometrical shape in their mind for a few minutes straight then this definitely aids with keeping their mind empty as well.

The Alchemist7 said:
I think focusing on something to facilitate the void meditation is more to help in the beginning stages but this should be renounced after enough experience is achieved. There was also the focus on breathing while focusing on something around. Where I try to get when doing void meditation is to keep the mind empty without having to concentrate or focus the eyes on anything (therefore it can be done with the eyes both closed or open at choice), and also in any environment, especially more difficult situations where there are strong noises around for example, I would for example look at the wall or at the sky, or with closed eyes, without focusing on a point in particular and not thinking at anything. So basically I try to keep the mind empty at will, to allow thoughts appearing only if I want to, but I strongly believe this should be exercised without having to neccesarily focus on something around.

Also I think void meditation goes hand in hand with visualization exercises, especially the ones from the first month from that 6 month spiritual training program. If one is able to maintain a simple image as a geometrical shape in their mind for a few minutes straight then this definitely aids with keeping their mind empty as well.

Yes, there are many ways to accomplish Void. One can just close the eyes and still the mind, in the present, without any struggle. I do that when I am really tired as it is very soothing. It can also be done when visualizing as you said, which happens when you visualize the sigils of the Demons. The options are truly many.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back