Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Thank you, Valefor!

DarkPagan666

Recently, we had an outbreak of the stomach-flu where I work. I tried my best to stay healthy and uninfected. Unfortunately, I wasn't too careful. Yesterday, I started to feel terrible, and begun vomiting. I realized after some struggle, that I should continue on my Mercury Square as I hadn't done that yet. This was around 11pm. I was just too much of a mess, too nauseous.

I don't know why, but I actually asked Valefor to help me. I felt a positive presence, and suddenly I fell asleep. In the middle of the night, I had a dream where a person with a brilliant gold-shining aura came to me, and told me "It is time now. Wake up!". The radiating brilliant light was actually what woke me up. When I woke up, I felt much better. I then checked my phone, and it was the hour of Mercury. I did my vibrations, thanked him, and then fell back to sleep.

I honestly thought my Square was gonna be lost to something so stupid as a stomach-flu. I just want to share this experience as my gratitude to Valefor's kindness!

HAIL VALEFOR!!!

I really enjoyed reading this, I’m glad you were able to continue your working. That is pretty cool. I also wanted to share I too had a similar experience recently, had fallen asleep after a rough day at work, and woke up freaking out that I missed the hour of Jupiter to do my working. Looked at the planetary hours and it was the hour of Jupiter, the time I randomly woke from my falling asleep! Cool to see others have similar positive experiences

Somthing happened to me today, I did an rtr (I was unable to do rtrs for two weeks) and after that I really opened up to Satan.

I opened an image of his sigil and started to talk about my worries and told him what I have planned and that I felt silly talking to an image and I did this for half an hour but when my mom came home (from door to door preaching) she found fresh food in front of our door and she also bought fresh food and that was a few minutes after I finished talking to him, I think that was him who did it and I thanked him for it.

I feel wonderful right now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back