Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Rumi?

CaspianTheDreamer

What are your thoughts on his poems and his supposed " alchemical" codes in them? Personally he sounds pretty influenced by the enemy especially with the over emphasis on love and " The All" and " The One" concept which is concerned with the enemy... but im still not sure.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
What are your thoughts on his poems and his supposed " alchemical" codes in them? Personally he sounds pretty influenced by the enemy especially with the over emphasis on love and " The All" and " The One" concept which is concerned with the enemy... but im still not sure.

Rumi, the Islamic scholar? Since he was born in the 13th century, the Jews may have altered his poems and writings to serve the Jewish agenda, if Rumi's writings had any spiritual allegories or messages to them.

His work has inspired many celebrities into creating songs of great influence such as Madonna, Tilda Swinton and even the band Coldplay. His most popular poem is Masnavi, that consists of six books.

Many of his poems leads people to give their soul to the one, or God. Although he had an emphasis on spiritual contemplation for his followers, many of the dictates are jewish in nature.

CaspianTheDreamer said:

You mean Mevlana Celaleddin Rumi? This is always confusing because Rumi isn't a name, it indicates the man’s roots or hometown, mostly means a Roma, Greek or Byzantine descendant in Anatolia. Mevlana Celaleddin Rumi = Sire Celaleddin of Anatolia. He is Persian. Probably homosexual.

While Muslims took over Egypt and ravage Mediterranean areas, many Pagan teachings got mixed up with Islam. What would you do if you were among Muslims in 13th century? They had to survive.

His poems are influenced by Islam. However, they also have many concepts like reincarnation which could easily get you persecuted back then. A defiled philosophy, maybe once was right.

Pegasus666 said:
Darkpagan666 said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

Rumi, the Islamic scholar? Since he was born in the 13th century, the Jews may have altered his poems and writings to serve the Jewish agenda, if Rumi's writings had any spiritual allegories or messages to them.

His work has inspired many celebrities into creating songs of great influence such as Madonna, Tilda Swinton and even the band Coldplay. His most popular poem is Masnavi, that consists of six books.

Many of his poems leads people to give their soul to the one, or God. Although he had an emphasis on spiritual contemplation for his followers, many of the dictates are jewish in nature.

Mevlana (means "our master") Rumi was one of the most popular Sufi sects in history. He defended vahdet-i vücut, means Human being is also God itself. One of his masnavi's he said "are you searching God? It's yourself." Today he blaming with non-believing and with heretism by many muslims. He is grandfather of Davud al Qaysari, who is founder of madrasa in İznik, his works are mix of the Georgios Palamas and Heretics "Jacque De Molay" Ibnul Arabi. Palamas was created a meditation-like ritual Hescyhasm, then excommunicated by Catholic and Orthodox Church. Anyways, Rumi had homosexual friendship with Shams Tabrizi which is also banned in islam. As same as Haji Bektash Veli, he was very heretic too also.

Thank you for explaining this to me! I think he was very brave to speak his mind around differing from religious dogma, spirituality and our true birthright (becoming a god), considering this was in the 13th century. I wonder if he knew how to empower his own soul, since much of the Pagan Knowledge got mixed up with Islam.

I read a bit more on Shams and Mevlana, and honestly im pretty sure when these muslim cows keep saying " oh it wasnt like that they were just besties their relationship was a symbol for God and slave relationship ", that they are just coping REAL HARD.

Literally inhaling TANKS of Copium on this one.

Fucking retards they just cant see anybody happy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back