Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to Increase Musical Talent?

GoldenxChild1

Aside from persistence and dedication as with anything else what energies can I use to increase my musical talent?

I know Venus can help, but would talent be a material or spiritual square?

Also, what rune could I use and what element is associated with music?(Water?)

I've decided I am going to self teach myself the Violin and am in the process of getting one.

For singing / finding a good songtext this rune working can help:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=366790#p366790

5th rune Raidho can help you to be more sensitive and natural at keeping track of rhythms and keep the timing correct. I know that this helps but I don't know how much because I didn't need to use it much. It is interesting how similar both words are Reiđho and rhythm, maybe they came from the same place.

There really is no replacement for thousands of hours of practicing.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
5th rune Raidho can help you to be more sensitive and natural at keeping track of rhythms and keep the timing correct. I know that this helps but I don't know how much because I didn't need to use it much. It is interesting how similar both words are Reiđho and rhythm, maybe they came from the same place.

There really is no replacement for thousands of hours of practicing.

I didn't even think of that, thanks so much.

Hello, I forgot where I've found this, and I haven't tried it myself yet, but you should give it a try. If anyone thinks/knows this to be untrue, then feel free to let us know why.

Step 1: Fast for 3 days (many health benefits including inducing autophagy, apoptosis and neurogenesis), your body will self-cannibalize the addicted cells before switching to burning fat, removing any physical addictions but not psychological addictions.
Step 2: Dedicate these 3 days living how you want to live for the rest of your life. Your brain will generate new neural pathways in accordance with your new lifestyle because without food, it is forced to adapt quicker and focus harder.
Step 3: Break your fast with eggs or meat, something healthy and a lot of it. From now on only eat to exploit your body's reward mechanisms, making it feel good to train a discipline. You should do all your work at the beginning of the day, and not eat until the end of the day, and eat as much as you can in that period and refuse snacking all day.

Your brain is a muscle and trains/grows just like any muscle does. When you exercise your brain in a certain way, and then reward it with dopamine, it grows according to the ways it had been trained before it was rewarded, in order to further pursue that reward. Compare a sprinter's legs to a marathon runner's legs and you'll see the sprinter has larger muscles for more power to kick off the ground, but the marathon runner has denser, smaller muscles so their bodies are more efficient to carry over long distances. If you spend 3 days without food you shock your body out of it's old habits, and your body naturally becomes more focused and motivated for the purpose of eating food. Refuse to eat and it adapts to whatever cognitive exercise you give it. You could become the best at any discipline just by practicing in a fasted state. In the future this practice can just be done again if you lose touch with your motivation once more. Also helps to keep a folder of images that remind you of where you want to go, and to pay some attention to them in the morning and at night like it was something religious, binding your mind's conviction to your future goals.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Aside from persistence and dedication as with anything else what energies can I use to increase my musical talent?

I've decided I am going to self teach myself the Violin and am in the process of getting one.

Mainly this falls under Venus, which is earth and air with Libra, or more like earth and some water with Taurus. It is both the water and earth together which create the harmonizing beauty of music, although of course there are different kinds of music.

Although it is not clearly stated, I believe Gebo and Wunjo are useful for improving your ability to create music, in the sense that your music would have those qualities. Yet, Kenaz and Nauthiz would be useful for learning and training. Raidho could probably be substituted for Kenaz, as it is a solar rune, but also has a time component as mentioned above. Lastly, Laguz is related to Pisces (which Venus is exalted in) and could help you reach into the "unknown depths" of your mind to create unique and beautiful music.

More reading on Venus:
Venus/Neptune
"This is the creative aspect par excellence, and is often found in the charts of composers, musicians, artists of all kinds and those who have exceptional creative talents. These people are extremely sensitive with very rich imaginations and are idealists by nature. They long for the perfect lover and are highly romantic. Anything extremely unpleasant or ugly can affect them deeply and leave a lasting negative impression. They are perfectionists in their love lives, seeing their lover as perfect, and this often causes them disappointment when the lover does not live up to their expectations. They are prone to fantasy, which usually revolves around romance. They are compassionate and can be self-sacrificing. In some cases, one with this placement can fall in love with someone who is not available or unobtainable, such as a film star, or famous musician. "

Venus in 12th
12th house
These people are prone to having secret love affairs. There is often shyness, loneliness, and problems in love. They have a compassionate and very sensitive nature. Partners on both sides can threaten suicide if relationship is broken off in some cases. When the love life is unsatisfactory, these people often withdraw into their own private worlds. They desire the perfect soul mate. In many cases, this placement can bring extraordinary creativity, musical and artistic talent.

Venus rulers:
One's love life, indulgence, money, jewelry, ornaments, women's clothing, bed linens, polished substances, social activities, art, beauty, ornaments, luxury pleasure, sexual intercourse with affection, dancing, poetry, singing, acting, cosmetics, hairdressing, and cosmetology.

Though Venus is the throat chakra - and the corresponding element is air. Isn’t it?

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=387468 time=1662805341 user_id=21286]
GoldenxChild1 said:

Mainly this falls under Venus, which is earth and air with Libra, or more like earth and some water with Taurus. It is both the water and earth together which create the harmonizing beauty of music, although of course there are different kinds of music.

Although it is not clearly stated, I believe Gebo and Wunjo are useful for improving your ability to create music, in the sense that your music would have those qualities. Yet, Kenaz and Nauthiz would be useful for learning and training. Raidho could probably be substituted for Kenaz, as it is a solar rune, but also has a time component as mentioned above. Lastly, Laguz is related to Pisces (which Venus is exalted in) and could help you reach into the "unknown depths" of your mind to create unique and beautiful music.

More reading on Venus:
Venus/Neptune
"This is the creative aspect par excellence, and is often found in the charts of composers, musicians, artists of all kinds and those who have exceptional creative talents. These people are extremely sensitive with very rich imaginations and are idealists by nature. They long for the perfect lover and are highly romantic. Anything extremely unpleasant or ugly can affect them deeply and leave a lasting negative impression. They are perfectionists in their love lives, seeing their lover as perfect, and this often causes them disappointment when the lover does not live up to their expectations. They are prone to fantasy, which usually revolves around romance. They are compassionate and can be self-sacrificing. In some cases, one with this placement can fall in love with someone who is not available or unobtainable, such as a film star, or famous musician. "

Venus in 12th
12th house
These people are prone to having secret love affairs. There is often shyness, loneliness, and problems in love. They have a compassionate and very sensitive nature. Partners on both sides can threaten suicide if relationship is broken off in some cases. When the love life is unsatisfactory, these people often withdraw into their own private worlds. They desire the perfect soul mate. In many cases, this placement can bring extraordinary creativity, musical and artistic talent.

Venus rulers:
One's love life, indulgence, money, jewelry, ornaments, women's clothing, bed linens, polished substances, social activities, art, beauty, ornaments, luxury pleasure, sexual intercourse with affection, dancing, poetry, singing, acting, cosmetics, hairdressing, and cosmetology.

LittleGold said:
Hello, I forgot where I've found this, and I haven't tried it myself yet, but you should give it a try. If anyone thinks/knows this to be untrue, then feel free to let us know why.

Step 1: Fast for 3 days (many health benefits including inducing autophagy, apoptosis and neurogenesis), your body will self-cannibalize the addicted cells before switching to burning fat, removing any physical addictions but not psychological addictions.
Step 2: Dedicate these 3 days living how you want to live for the rest of your life. Your brain will generate new neural pathways in accordance with your new lifestyle because without food, it is forced to adapt quicker and focus harder.
Step 3: Break your fast with eggs or meat, something healthy and a lot of it. From now on only eat to exploit your body's reward mechanisms, making it feel good to train a discipline. You should do all your work at the beginning of the day, and not eat until the end of the day, and eat as much as you can in that period and refuse snacking all day.

Your brain is a muscle and trains/grows just like any muscle does. When you exercise your brain in a certain way, and then reward it with dopamine, it grows according to the ways it had been trained before it was rewarded, in order to further pursue that reward. Compare a sprinter's legs to a marathon runner's legs and you'll see the sprinter has larger muscles for more power to kick off the ground, but the marathon runner has denser, smaller muscles so their bodies are more efficient to carry over long distances. If you spend 3 days without food you shock your body out of it's old habits, and your body naturally becomes more focused and motivated for the purpose of eating food. Refuse to eat and it adapts to whatever cognitive exercise you give it. You could become the best at any discipline just by practicing in a fasted state. In the future this practice can just be done again if you lose touch with your motivation once more. Also helps to keep a folder of images that remind you of where you want to go, and to pay some attention to them in the morning and at night like it was something religious, binding your mind's conviction to your future goals.

3 days with no food sounds very unhealthy and unnecessary to develop discipline. Every month there is one intuitive day you can abstain from food, however you need to be very in touch with your body's natural rhythms. I learnt this from Sadhguru, if he is a reliable source..

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=387468 time=1662805341 user_id=21286]
GoldenxChild1 said:

More reading on Venus:
Venus/Neptune

Venus in 12th
12th house

Venus rulers:

Awesome reply, thanks Blitz

Don't forget to practice. Even a few minutes every couple days-it all adds up. It took me years to learn to read music and play piano, I'm not great but I'm way better than before

Artoria Pendragon said:
Though Venus is the throat chakra - and the corresponding element is air. Isn’t it?

Venus rules over both the heart and throat, although more the heart, due to its closer relation to balance and harmony.

Venus is mainly air and earth, with Taurus more on the earth side. There is the relation to water, in regards to music and empathy, but not as strong as its relation to air and earth.

Taurus is clearly earth in regards to its focus on material items, stability, and endurance. Libra is air and earth because it is communicative and diplomatic (air), but balanced by justice and fairness (earth).

Thanks blitzekreig

I’m a bit confused because the website says

Heart —- firey/air — Mercury

Throat —- air —- Venus

Whilst the JOS pdf says mercury and Venus are the other way round

Many thanks for your reply
Hail Satan !

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=390439 time=1664233706 user_id=21286]
Artoria Pendragon said:

Venus rules over both the heart and throat, although more the heart, due to its closer relation to balance and harmony.

Venus is mainly air and earth, with Taurus more on the earth side. There is the relation to water, in regards to music and empathy, but not as strong as its relation to air and earth.

Taurus is clearly earth in regards to its focus on material items, stability, and endurance. Libra is air and earth because it is communicative and diplomatic (air), but balanced by justice and fairness (earth).

Artoria Pendragon said:
Thanks blitzekreig

I’m a bit confused because the website says

Heart —- firey/air — Mercury

Throat —- air —- Venus

Whilst the JOS pdf says mercury and Venus are the other way round

Many thanks for your reply
Hail Satan !

Yeah, there is some confusion. In reality, both planets rule both chakras, but just less of one than the other. In other words, Mercury rules both the heart and throat, but it is more related to the throat.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SoJb6m1qRgbQuOLRuSTOQbtDoSPw3NGF/view?usp=sharing gonna share this link we made seems a thread to post it in.. 10 years ago.. mad..

Leeges said:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SoJb6m1qRgbQuOLRuSTOQbtDoSPw3NGF/view?usp=sharing gonna share this link we made seems a thread to post it in.. 10 years ago.. mad..

Woops need to stop posting here drunk.. making link private again :oops:

Leeges said:
Leeges said:

Perhaps don't get drunk.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=394721 time=1666303126 user_id=21286]
Leeges said:

Report your post and Cobra can delete this, if that is necessary.

All good my friend, I just wont post here with beers again much love <3 :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back