Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Inquiry on 40 Day Workings, The Runes & Love

Jade9779

I am planning on beginning a working to increase my astral senses and psychic ability, specifically in relation to discovering a lover (more on that later). This upcoming Friday seems perfect for this as all these will be amplified: Meditation, psychic pursuits, psychic hearing, astral communication and divination.

I have little to no experience with runes, I've attempted to use them in past, but was unsuccessful. As in, I started the working but didn't complete it out of negligence. I know there is much benefit to be had by using the runes: if I knew how.

Enter the inquiry.

1. On the website, it says to vibrate a rune for a number of times corresponding to its number. Such as Uruz, its number is 2, so it could be vibrated 20 times. However, if I use multiple runes, should I use a different number that corresponds to each one or use only one number for all of them?

2. If I use more runes, will that be too much for one working? For example, if I try to use four or five instead of one or two.

3. Finally, I need to ask about a particular three. Ingwaz, Berkano and Jera. From what I have read, these are meant to lead to one other. The seed being planted, the Earth the seed enters and the prosperity of harvest after the seed has grown. Should all three of these be used in one working or should one work towards this gradually?

An additional question I have is whether the runes can be used to find a lover. Nearly all aspects of my chart point to monogamy, which makes me wonder if a monogamous relationship has already been established.

The likelihood is slim but on the off chance that there is someone specific for me, well I want to know. I've had nothing but bad luck with love, especially in the romantic sense. I cannot find a single man that I can say I'm romantically interested in, what's more is that I'm cautious about men who aren't Satanists. I would hate to fall in love with someone who would hate me for being a SS.

While the idea of having a demon lover is something I think of often, it doesn't seem likely for me. Since day one, I've been filled to the brim with doubt, I can't help it. I have doubt in myself more than anything else, not in the sense of advancement, but of my own abilities and ideas.

If I try to form a relationship with a demon, who's to say it isn't all in my head? Who's to say I'm not being misled yet again? I can't trust myself and that is exactly why I'm beginning this working.

Romantic and sexual love is something that isn't present in my life, but it's something I long for nonetheless. Although I don't even know how it feels.

Is this just more rambling from someone who needs to meditate more? Absolutely. But any advice is always appreciated. Of course, that includes the things I'd rather not hear.

If you have little to no experience with runes, then don't do 5. Pick one, or use Inanna's name as a mantra. She has personally advised me in the past, and another SS, to use her name for increasing psychic abilities.

For love, Venus will be entering Libra at the end of this month through most of October, perfect timing for a love working. You can do a Venus square, or just the mantra of Venus, or another method, many have been posted in the forums before.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=387040 time=1662618909 user_id=57]
She has personally advised me in the past, and another SS, to use her name for increasing psychic abilities.

Hello Lydia!
This sounds interesting! I have been using Lady Astarte's names(Isis, Innana) for my astral senses and Pineal Gland since this May and they work wonderfully!

Can you share what method and affirmation did you used for increasing psychic abilities?

I was think of using Varuna or the Logr rune for this (vibrating one of them in my entire soul +plus affirmation). I have used them in the past and they weren't bad at all but I would like to try something new!

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=387040 time=1662618909 user_id=57]
If you have little to no experience with runes, then don't do 5. Pick one, or use Inanna's name as a mantra. She has personally advised me in the past, and another SS, to use her name for increasing psychic abilities.

For love, Venus will be entering Libra at the end of this month through most of October, perfect timing for a love working. You can do a Venus square, or just the mantra of Venus, or another method, many have been posted in the forums before.

Thank you! I will try to use Inanna as a mantra before using a rune and I'll keep an eye out for when Venus enters Libra. Wish me luck.

After writing this, I went back and looked at all the posts I made in the past and it made me realize something. If I can handle my dad, my living situation and the need to keep my faith a secret, if I can handle all of that yet not handle the lack of a partner then I'm not the woman I thought I was.

I dedicated my soul to Satan in full confidence that I would no longer have to be alone. It takes patience to be a Satanist, nothing drops in your lap. It takes years, a lifetime, of dedication and patience to walk this path. In spite of every obstacle, I have managed to accomplish so much and there so much more yet to come.

I will do the Venus square, it would be my fourth spuare. I will not expect a lover to suddenly enter my life, but I will welcome the opportunity if it arises.

I may not be able to achieve much in way of Satanism, but I can still work on my aspiring career of becoming a nurse. I can still exercise and do yoga, and while advancement may take longer, that does not change who I am.

I felt the need to write this, I re-read my original post and thought it sounded too depressing and desperate. I want to reiterate that I am not in a bad headspace and, although having a partner would help exponentially, it isn't enough to bring me down.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back