Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Electricity in Europe

Mezzaluna

Basically now they want a mandatory target for reducing electricity use during peak hours, the President of the European Commission Ursula von der Leyen said this recently. It's "against Russia". Everything costs almost twice as much now and this sounds like a menace. Will this really happen? If so what are we supposed to do?

Mezzaluna said:
what are we supposed to do?
Generate your own electricity.

"How?"
By researching and learning, then doing. One way is this -

Renewable alternative energy - amazing home-made gasifier uses wood pellets to run generator
https://www.bitchute.com/video/0HDy6HE2cJwx

Also get an engineer and an electrician, who can be trusted - preferably a mate - and ask them how we can use magnets to move wind turbines' blades, instead of waiting for the wind to blow, and then store that generated electricity in batteries... so that we can disconnect 100% or less-than-100% from the jew-controlled energy grid and start to rely on ourselves.

"What if I need to heat up some water for a bath/shower?"
It might be more difficult to have a shower, but think of a contraption that is similar to those one-cup kettles. Instead of heating a cup/mug of water, or slightly more than that to the "minimum" line, which takes longer and uses more electricity, use like a thin radiator which heats up the water in seconds as the water passes through it; therefore, uses less electricity. Connect this contraption, with the radiator idea, up to your electricity-generation machine or to your batteries, and heat up the water before pouring it into the bath.

"This seems stupid. I just want to put my tap on and enjoy a bath/shower."
OK, Your Lowness. Get over yourself. Needs must. Necessity is the mother of lazy bastards? No - get over yourself.

Instead of waiting for the wind to blow the wind turbine, move the wind turbine 24/7 and store the power in batteries; add brakes to it, so it doesn't go too quickly; maybe also add coolant, if necessary. Do research - we don't want batteries exploding and causing injuries and problems.

I have been thinking about this idea for a long time. I was hoping to go into business with it where either I/my team build it and send it to customers for a fee, or customers can see the blueprints and instructions free of charge and do it themselves - but they have to buy all the materials and build it themselves.

"That's not a viable business idea, if you're going to give the schematics away."
The point is to help the World and destroy the reliance upon (((energy companies))) and destroy that "relationship" we have with them. Just like christian and "god", we're in a reliance relationship with something else who doesn't give the slightest shit about us. We need to be strong and stand on our own two feet. Some would be too lazy or be unable to buy/build it themselves; others would want to, so there would have been 2 options. If we live in Africa with a lot of sun, then even shit solar panels would work to a degree, if they were placed all over e.g. the deserts, and the electricity stored in batteries... How many wheels are there in the World - cars, bikes, motorbikes, buses/coaches, lorries, vans, fork lift trucks, dumper trucks... Each of these vehicles could have devices attached to them which - when the wheels spin as the vehicle is moving - generates electricity which is stored in batteries. There has to be many billions of axles/spindles. We could have literal or figurative hamster wheels generating electricity. There are/you can build Human hamster wheels, to generate electricity, or pedal a bike to generate electricity. There is no excuse. It might not be a good idea to give the plans away if i were in a business, but we raise Energies by vibrating Words of Power, why not (or why "can't" we) produce our own electricity?

"I have a gas cooker. What should I do?!"
Use your Brain? Do you know how to buy an electric cooker? A slow cooker/crock pot?

"It costs too much money."
Sell your old one, or part-exchange.

"It's too much hassle."
Enjoy!

These green, ecological crap policies are total bullshit. It is just poverty and suffering for the people. Another excuse to destroy the economy.

We have lived with carbon for millennia and we are not dead, we will not die if we wait a few centuries to invent and create nuclear fusion reactors. Since fission ones are both unstable and dangerous and too expensive.

The green energy insanity is that bad, that over here everyone is forced or at least urged to place solar panels on their roofs. And then they deliver energy back to the system when the sun is shining.

But there are so much solar panels now that they shut down those expensive things on their customers roofs because the buffer in the network is full or overused or something like that.

And aside from that, the electricy that you've delivered into the system is detracted from your bill *without* the tax, even though at that point you are not a consumer but acting like the company in delivering energy and as thus, this tax should be delivered to the customer or the client also, which in that case would be the electricy company.

But they don't do that.

It is some kind of criminal scam. Like, that the electricity companies own the solar panels on your house. Even though you yourself installed and paid for them.

The only way to do this properly and to take matters into your own hands, is to go off-grid.

You also have the heat-pump thing that runs on water. Such a thing makes noise and is not exactly suited for the indoors of a house, and I've also been told that it needs its own separate room.

So think about what suits your needs and what is necessary in your case.

Having a generator running on wood isn't feasible if you don't exactly need or have to be burning expensive wood all year around. Aside from that, it'd increase deforestation, and we already have a lot of that happening on the world.

FancyMancy said:
Mezzaluna said:
what are we supposed to do?
Generate your own electricity.

"How?"
By researching and learning, then doing. One way is this -

Renewable alternative energy - amazing home-made gasifier uses wood pellets to run generator
https://www.bitchute.com/video/0HDy6HE2cJwx

Also get an engineer and an electrician, who can be trusted - preferably a mate - and ask them how we can use magnets to move wind turbines' blades, instead of waiting for the wind to blow, and then store that generated electricity in batteries... so that we can disconnect 100% or less-than-100% from the jew-controlled energy grid and start to rely on ourselves.

"What if I need to heat up some water for a bath/shower?"
It might be more difficult to have a shower, but think of a contraption that is similar to those one-cup kettles. Instead of heating a cup/mug of water, or slightly more than that to the "minimum" line, which takes longer and uses more electricity, use like a thin radiator which heats up the water in seconds as the water passes through it; therefore, uses less electricity. Connect this contraption, with the radiator idea, up to your electricity-generation machine or to your batteries, and heat up the water before pouring it into the bath.

"This seems stupid. I just want to put my tap on and enjoy a bath/shower."
OK, Your Lowness. Get over yourself. Needs must. Necessity is the mother of lazy bastards? No - get over yourself.

Instead of waiting for the wind to blow the wind turbine, move the wind turbine 24/7 and store the power in batteries; add brakes to it, so it doesn't go too quickly; maybe also add coolant, if necessary. Do research - we don't want batteries exploding and causing injuries and problems.

I have been thinking about this idea for a long time. I was hoping to go into business with it where either I/my team build it and send it to customers for a fee, or customers can see the blueprints and instructions free of charge and do it themselves - but they have to buy all the materials and build it themselves.

"That's not a viable business idea, if you're going to give the schematics away."
The point is to help the World and destroy the reliance upon (((energy companies))) and destroy that "relationship" we have with them. Just like christian and "god", we're in a reliance relationship with something else who doesn't give the slightest shit about us. We need to be strong and stand on our own two feet. Some would be too lazy or be unable to buy/build it themselves; others would want to, so there would have been 2 options. If we live in Africa with a lot of sun, then even shit solar panels would work to a degree, if they were placed all over e.g. the deserts, and the electricity stored in batteries... How many wheels are there in the World - cars, bikes, motorbikes, buses/coaches, lorries, vans, fork lift trucks, dumper trucks... Each of these vehicles could have devices attached to them which - when the wheels spin as the vehicle is moving - generates electricity which is stored in batteries. There has to be many billions of axles/spindles. We could have literal or figurative hamster wheels generating electricity. There are/you can build Human hamster wheels, to generate electricity, or pedal a bike to generate electricity. There is no excuse. It might not be a good idea to give the plans away if i were in a business, but we raise Energies by vibrating Words of Power, why not (or why "can't" we) produce our own electricity?

"I have a gas cooker. What should I do?!"
Use your Brain? Do you know how to buy an electric cooker? A slow cooker/crock pot?

"It costs too much money."
Sell your old one, or part-exchange.

"It's too much hassle."
Enjoy!

There is a new theory that once people start doing that, the reptilian jews will start banning that aswell,but I agree do what ever to stay alive,their is no humanity in the reptilian jews
May the jews karma return to them amplified

Lunar Dance 666 said:
it'd increase deforestation, and we already have a lot of that happening on the world.
Most people would not bother to make their own gasifier. They're too lazy or uncaring. We can go around and collect seeds of trees in case they become endangered, and then use other means of generating electricity.

Satnam666 said:
There is a new theory that once people start doing that, the reptilian jews will start banning that aswell
Yeah, I would expect so. Some reasons and excuses and bullshit, no doubt.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back