Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

question about life

emotions

can you be untouchable ? like if you have a very good relationships with ur guardian angel and other Demons you re interacting with,can you not be touched by anyone ?

codeine1337 said:
can you be untouchable ? like if you have a very good relationships with ur guardian angel and other Demons you re interacting with,can you not be touched by anyone ?

We do not interact with angels, and should not be done by any human being. My Guardian Demon have helped me many times - he have told me to not engage in certain things or to not worry about something that is about to happen. He have helped me in accidents even. Our Gods do take care of us, but we are not untouchable per say.

You should do your best in advancing yourself and keep a strong Aura of Protection. The Gods won't use their time in keeping others away from stupid actions that easily could have been avoided in the first place.

If someone acts out foolishly by their own petty ego drives, causing turmoil and unnecessary conflicts where harm is concerned, then that joke is on them. If you, as a Spiritual Satanist, were to get into an accident of any serious nature, chances are that the Gods do look out for you and protect you in that case. You might get out of that accident quite positively that may be hard to explain as for the how, based on the looks of that accident.

codeine1337 said:

Do you meditate?

Powerofjustice said:
codeine1337 said:

Do you meditate?

Did he read the site?

Powerofjustice said:
codeine1337 said:

Do you meditate?

Yes I do,for like almost 1 year ,10 mins everyday and I always state b4 meditate the things for protection and even when I go to sleep I say for 5 10 times “I m always totally safe and protected in every way”

codeine1337 said:

Your question seems to hide a deeper fear, that of being hurt by the enemy or their people, somehow. I know how fears may be very hidden inside, to the point you even do not know consciously about that.

Many people here work very actively for the Gods and face any kind of obstacle. I faced several obstacles and also non-pleasant situations. But I am still here, all of us are still here, so I guess I am partially untouchable. I can be hurt or injured, but this cannot stop me, this cannot stop us.
My Guardian once said to me "they can only slow you down, they cannot stop you", with reference to a spiritual development I am working on.

Basically, do not worry, if you keep up with meditations and follow your Guardian Demon advice, you will be safe.

Pillar said:
codeine1337 said:

Your question seems to hide a deeper fear, that of being hurt by the enemy or their people, somehow. I know how fears may be very hidden inside, to the point you even do not know consciously about that.

Many people here work very actively for the Gods and face any kind of obstacle. I faced several obstacles and also non-pleasant situations. But I am still here, all of us are still here, so I guess I am partially untouchable. I can be hurt or injured, but this cannot stop me, this cannot stop us.
My Guardian once said to me "they can only slow you down, they cannot stop you", with reference to a spiritual development I am working on.

Basically, do not worry, if you keep up with meditations and follow your Guardian Demon advice, you will be safe.

thing is I haven t burned the paper yet so after that I guess I m not gonna feel how I m feeling now

codeine1337 said:
Powerofjustice said:
codeine1337 said:

Do you meditate?

Yes I do,for like almost 1 year ,10 mins everyday and I always state b4 meditate the things for protection and even when I go to sleep I say for 5 10 times “I m always totally safe and protected in every way”

The idea is to build yourself up overtime, as you get used to meditations you should aim to add to your routine more meditations and/or more advanced versions of the meditations you already do.

10 minutes a day won't get you far. You don't need to spend a working day in meditation, but aim to increase gradually.

codeine1337 said:

Start working on this program: https://www.satanslibrary.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back