Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Last time i ask for help (i promise) pretty absurd situation

rocko

I don't know why i didn't write this a while ago, since this has being going on since 2019, if i remember well (probably i was very scared of the answer). Long story short, i once felt compelled to make a ritual to ask Lucifer where i was supposed to go, i mean physically. I guess i was seeing "signs" telling me to leave my country (i'm from Europe, best place to be in my opinioni). Anyway, since i made the ritual, again sign upon sign wich led to Brasil, in particular Rio de Janeiro, probably the worst Town in the whole world for a guy like me (a paled skin shy weirdo who basically don't leave the house unless it's on fire). Anyway, i don't give a shit about Brazil or not, but the only reason that came to mind to go to a place like that is to leave like a degenerate thug, because honestly what else Is there. As crazy as It may sound, that answer literally ruined my life. I felt like i had nothing to lose (since i had to leave my beautiful country to go live in that shithole), so i started doing heavy drugs very often,and much worse i just cannot function or stay focused on anything, i'm basically started living like i was going to die the next day. Maybe It sound silly but i took It very seriously. I didn't mention that i never been disrispectful and did a fuckton of Rtrs since 2014. With that being said my question Is simple: has anybody experienced something like this? If It came from the Gods i can't be the only asshole Who has to be deported to a place i despise,right? I Say "if" because It happened more than a few time that an enemy attack, i suppose, drove me to do something stupid and getting in trouble. If you think it's a stupid post i get It but It Is what It Is, if someone can help me through their personal experience i would be very, very glad. Thank you and thanks to everybody Who helped me in the past. (Please just don't say "ask Father Satan because that's what got me in trouble in the first place, and i'm pretty sure if It IS the enemy they would gladly use this occasion, too) c
heerz

How did you receive the information from Satan to move to Brazil? Unless you are highly psychic, there is always going to be wrong answers, enemy interference, bad karma, and so on.

Can you get back to your home country? Satan would never put you in a country to do drugs.

nobody111 said:
I don't know why i didn't write this a while ago, since this has being going on since 2019, if i remember well (probably i was very scared of the answer). Long story short, i once felt compelled to make a ritual to ask Lucifer where i was supposed to go, i mean physically. I guess i was seeing "signs" telling me to leave my country (i'm from Europe, best place to be in my opinioni). Anyway, since i made the ritual, again sign upon sign wich led to Brasil, in particular Rio de Janeiro, probably the worst Town in the whole world for a guy like me (a paled skin shy weirdo who basically don't leave the house unless it's on fire). Anyway, i don't give a shit about Brazil or not, but the only reason that came to mind to go to a place like that is to leave like a degenerate thug, because honestly what else Is there. As crazy as It may sound, that answer literally ruined my life. I felt like i had nothing to lose (since i had to leave my beautiful country to go live in that shithole), so i started doing heavy drugs very often,and much worse i just cannot function or stay focused on anything, i'm basically started living like i was going to die the next day. Maybe It sound silly but i took It very seriously. I didn't mention that i never been disrispectful and did a fuckton of Rtrs since 2014. With that being said my question Is simple: has anybody experienced something like this? If It came from the Gods i can't be the only asshole Who has to be deported to a place i despise,right? I Say "if" because It happened more than a few time that an enemy attack, i suppose, drove me to do something stupid and getting in trouble. If you think it's a stupid post i get It but It Is what It Is, if someone can help me through their personal experience i would be very, very glad. Thank you and thanks to everybody Who helped me in the past. (Please just don't say "ask Father Satan because that's what got me in trouble in the first place, and i'm pretty sure if It IS the enemy they would gladly use this occasion, too) c
heerz

Well you're no longer afraid to get out there and live, just go home. Go back to your family and find a good woman in your hometown.

Just leave all this south America business behind you, you'll be okay.
You'll get home and get the toxic drugs out of your system an you'll feel all better one day soon.
You learned many valuable lessons im sure.

The gods don't usually like to give us advice because then we will naturally blame them if things don't work out.
Its very likely you made a mistake, but only you really know

Good luck

nobody111 said:
heerz
Father Satan would never send you in a place like this. You must have your astral senses fully open to trust what you hear. I'm sorry to say this but you can't trust the first thing it comes into your mind, there are even enemies that can put messages in your mind. And if you lived in a good place why the heck change??? If you needed love, friendship and money you could have just used magic to obtain it.

Aside from all the meditations, you need to do which include first Cleaning and Protection (you need a lot). You just need to move and go back to where you were.

nobody111 said:
Long story short, i once felt compelled to make a ritual to ask Lucifer where i was supposed to go
What I don't understand is:
- Since you lived in a "beautiful country" in Europe (which you also said is the best place to live), why you "was supposed" to move to another country? Why you didn't just remain there?

- Why would you ask Satan in which country to go. There are so many things to consider, what you know to do or what qualifications you have, what your financial situation is, what is wrong with your country that would determine you to leave (which contradicts what you said in your message), what better conditions can you find in other countries compared to your country, the situation of your family, how easy is for you to get in another country, what is the employment situation in other countries so you can figure out what job opportunities you can have and so on.

I don't see the point in asking Satan such question, if you want to move out of your country, you have to analyze all this and figure out what options you have based on your situation and where you live, is not something that Satan or the Gods really need to indicate to you. Is like trying to reach the tip of the mountain wihtout attempting to climb it. I mean I guess the Gods can help out with this but from my point of view I just find it strange to ask them such question without you doing the neccesary research when it comes to such important decision. Also, how can you so easily relly on the "signs" you received if you are not opened enough? If you was opened enough you could just speak with yout Guardian Demon instead of receiving "signs" that can easily confuse you or lead you to wrong decisions.

Also, if your story is real, you lived like a degenerate thug because you wanted to, unless someone forced drugs down your nose or something. Nowadays there are drugs and degenerates everywhere, in most streets, in most schools. Is so easy to become degenerate, but you can't become a degenerate if you don't want to, unless people around are forcing and constraining you, but this is definitely not due to some "signs" you might have seen, is all due to very wrong decisions that you have taken.

Also this doesn't have to be "the last time you ask for help". The forums are for exactly this, so ask for help whenever you need, you are not bothering anybody by asking help because this is what many members are here for, to help others.

nobody111 said:
heerz

My advice:

Don't come to this super degenerate country, here is infested with thugs, rapists and pedophiles, drug dealers, high unemployment, high poverty, high crime, thugs here have more rights than good citizens, this country is very degenerate, you often see teenagers from 12 to 16 years pregnant, and most people are super ignorant and disrespectful, don't come here bro, not to mention that the races here mix endlessly, that's why in this country there are dumb and ugly people, the average IQ of a Brazilian is 88, so I'm not even going to waste my time trying to raise a family here, the baby will probably be born dumb and ugly, I feel lucky to be born 100% healthy and intelligent and beautiful, even being mixed, and the Brazilian people read only an average of 2 books a year, only 8% of the Brazilian population has the capacity to read and understand a text.

Brazil is a beautiful country, with an extremely beautiful nature, but the Brazilian civilization is a disaster, a shame, in fact, the whole of South America is a retarded civilization.
Eugenics has to be strongly applied in this continent.

There was a case of a 13 year old girl who was raped by her father, she denounced it, he was arrested, the next day the fucking justice system released her father, he went back to where she was and killed her, cases like this happen every day here, most are innocent, not to mention that here there is a huge trafficking of children, even celebrities are involved, there is even evidence, but society continues to suck the artists' dick, extremely shitty continent, if Eugenics is applied severely and aggressively, this continent should have a chance to improve

StyleCoin said:
nobody111 said:
heerz

My advice:

Don't come to this super degenerate country, here is infested with thugs, rapists and pedophiles, drug dealers, high unemployment, high poverty, high crime, thugs here have more rights than good citizens, this country is very degenerate, you often see teenagers from 12 to 16 years pregnant, and most people are super ignorant and disrespectful, don't come here bro, not to mention that the races here mix endlessly, that's why in this country there are dumb and ugly people, the average IQ of a Brazilian is 88, so I'm not even going to waste my time trying to raise a family here, the baby will probably be born dumb and ugly, I feel lucky to be born 100% healthy and intelligent and beautiful, even being mixed, and the Brazilian people read only an average of 2 books a year, only 8% of the Brazilian population has the capacity to read and understand a text.

No offense to everybody else, but you're the only One Who understood the post...i guess i have very bad English. The point Is i would rather DIE than leave my beautiful Italy to ho there..i never left my Town .no disrispect but i wouldn't last a day, really. On the other side, if the Gods tell you to do something, what do you do? I guess i was just really confused and the Greys took the chance, and i have to Say they are sadly smart, because it worked just fine...It drove me nuts, really. I Will gladly take your advice, thank you so fucking much. What about you, are you stuck there for some reason? If you want to share...

nobody111 said:
StyleCoin said:
nobody111 said:
heerz

My advice:

No offense to everybody else, but you're the only One Who understood the post...i guess i have very bad English. The point Is i would rather DIE than leave my beautiful Italy to ho there..i never left my Town .no disrispect but i wouldn't last a day, really. On the other side, if the Gods tell you to do something, what do you do? I guess i was just really confused and the Greys took the chance, and i have to Say they are sadly smart, because it worked just fine...It drove me nuts, really. I Will gladly take your advice, thank you so fucking much. What about you, are you stuck there for some reason? If you want to share...

Stay in your country, for sure it was not Satan and the demons that told you to come to Brazil, if possible move to a better country in Western Europe, and in Brazil we speak Brazilian Portuguese, not English, Europe is millions of times better than South America, I don't leave here because I don't want to build my life on white continents, it would be a waste of time, and in the end I would be sent back to the continent where I belong, study programming, T.I. related stuff, it is great to work in those areas in Europe, Italy is a wonderful country, many Brazilians go to Europe to have a better life. I, it is great to work in these areas in Europe, Italy is a wonderful country, many Brazilians go to Europe to have a better life.

Here there are only dumb people, 90% of the population is dumb and ugly.

And if you use drugs, stop using immediately, focus on cleaning your aura, soul and chakras, do RTR's daily, exercise at least 3 times a week, get a white girlfriend if you are white, have children and fight so that your race doesn't become extinct, study, be a good man, build a strong family, ask Satan or your guardian demon for guidance, the answer will come with time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back