Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Your understandings of vibrational frequency and prevention of contracting illnesses/diseases

FancyMancy

I have a video I want to share which is more satire and a piss-take of things, with one part of that video being the point, but before that I would like your understandings of vibrational frequency and the prevention of contracting illnesses/diseases. I doubt the Gods and Goddesses need vaccinations/medicines. If everything vibrates, and we could find all things' resonant frequencies, then we can vibrate ourselves to bliss. This I just said in the previous sentence has a double entendre which you will realise from the video; I don't mean it as a double entendre here, however.

Everything vibrates, so if viruses and bacteria vibrate, then we can vibrate to the correct frequency or frequencies and cause them damage (or vibrate over all of them as a whole, instead of individually). In that, we can defend ourselves from bad germs, including with Aura of Protection and other obvious methods and behaviours.

What do you know, think, understand?

Thanks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back