Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Incubus

Poliana

I've been visited by incubus for days, I feel pleasure in the relationship, at first I couldn't see his face, during many dates he appeared Asian to me and we had romantic sex, I didn't understand why he appeared like that if I'm brown, he shouldn't have appeared brown ? (I'm not a kpop fan or anything)
my English is bad

Work on cleaning and empowering your psychic chakras like with the Third eye and crown chakra.

Did you go directly to Satan to request the relationship via the formal standard ritual?

Poliana said:
I've been visited by incubus for days, I feel pleasure in the relationship, at first I couldn't see his face, during many dates he appeared Asian to me and we had romantic sex, I didn't understand why he appeared like that if I'm brown, he shouldn't have appeared brown ? (I'm not a kpop fan or anything)
my English is bad
does his genitals feels ice cold ? it's a shapeshifting enemy entity or could be a deceased human spirit.
have to done a ritual to father asking for lover ? if no, its a enemy entity.
are you spiritually advanced to see and touch entities ? no, its an enemy entity.

if you are f*ckng confused here's a sure shot
ask him to say...
"Hail Father SATAN...!"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back