Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Finally! A VERY accurate Wikia article on HWHY!

Warning: All Jews will find this content offensive and non-Kosher, so yeah....go perish parasites, shove 'em gevalts up y'er ass.

https://en.uncyclopedia.co/wiki/God

Uncyclopedia said:
God is burdened with the unfathomable responsibility of sustaining the vital equilibria that allow life to continue, such as answering prayers, committing genocide, committing mass infanticide, starting wars, ending wars and making stars twinkle

Uncyclopedia said:
I. I am the Lord thy God. Thou shalt have no other gods nor sacrifice to idols *for I want all the winnings myself.
II. Thou shalt not use the name of thy Lord in Vain *for I am wanted in Vain for owing back taxes.
III. Remember the Sabbath and keep it holy *by bringing My percentage to the temple.
IV. Honor they father and mother *for I am both.
V. Thou shalt not murder *unless I tellest thou to.
VI. Thou shalt not commit adultery *unless thou askest really nicely. Polygamy and group marriage are fine.
VII. Thou shalt not steal *unless it be for My profit.
VIII. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor *unless it be for My profit.
IX. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife *until I have a chance with her first.
X. Thou shalt not covet anything that belongs to thy neighbor, including his ass *unless thou canst win it in a game.

Uncyclopedia is no longer part of Wikia (nowdays FANDOM) since the platform forced them to leave when they embrace wokeness. But some arcticles on it are very truthful.

Speaking of Wikia/FANDOM, I have seen some SS making a Wiki there and I would reccomend against using it, considering that other than the fact that is becoming more Authoritharian each year, it also seems to be controlled by Facebook.

Nimrod33 said:
Uncyclopedia is no longer part of Wikia (nowdays FANDOM) since the platform forced them to leave when they embrace wokeness. But some arcticles on it are very truthful.

Speaking of Wikia/FANDOM, I have seen some SS making a Wiki there and I would reccomend against using it, considering that other than the fact that is becoming more Authoritharian each year, it also seems to be controlled by Facebook.

If you look at their article on Jews, they even say the Torah is sorcery. Now that's some Truth there!

(Reeeeeeeeeeee goyims speak truth reeeeeeeeeeee anti semsesites reeeeeeeeeeee why goyim see truth unless oy vey goyims Gods real an not thoughtform like yhvh reeeeeeeeeeee that can'ts be reeeeeeeeeeee)

Nimrod33 said:

I'm confused... which sites are good and which are bad?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back