Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Importance of Vibrations

SSinHeartandSoul

The pillar that supports Satans upcoming aeon
We have always been taught that everything is made up out of atoms, a theory that even Einstein himself confirmed is riddled with holes. Yet this theory is still being preached by all the Jewish schools and universities. Nikola Tesla himself has stated that he does not believe in ''atoms'', rather he believes that everything is made up out of frequencies and vibrations.

It is easy to misunderstand or underestimate the importance of vibrations, even here we use vibrations to amplify our intentions, yet it is easy to cut the vibrating of runes etc. short due to a lack of understanding. Vibrations themselves are creators, they can create and form anything, the frequency decides the outcome.

My eyes have recently really opened up to this fact, reading sermons and the like will only do so much to help you understand the importance of what we do. Doing your own research always does a better job in teaching you. (No offense or harm meant with this statement)

This is one of the video's that helped me understand this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNMUeK4PNww

Bro, atoms do exist. They can be seen studied and measured, every atom vibrates to its own specific frequency, but they do exist.

He sounds like a preacher/televangelist, probably using those tactics to gain followers and money. I searched fro his name and the results were -

tSwFLTJ.png

and seeing that one at the bottom is when I decided he sounded like a preacher/televangelist. I unpaused the video and the next thing he said was "Everything in creation spins and vibrates...". Creation? Nicely-chosen word.

I think we should buy/build powerful microscopes and see into things. Then we can beat scientists and wait for them to catch-up. That'd be good.

Matter exists and is exactly as they teach it in school, there is simply more to it than that.

Atoms are very real and exist, even though you cannot see them with your naked eye. One of the most important chemical elements is Carbon (C). On the periodic table it has the atomic number 6. This means that the atom consists of 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons = 666.

Nikola Tesla never denied atoms or their existence. I think based on his own research, he found them irrelevant as a single unit, and rather focused on how to exploit vibrations and point zero energy to give humanity a great gift. Although, he was forcibly stopped..

When you raise energies, you raise energies that consists of photons (units of an electromagnetic wave) that affect atoms.

I remember hearing or reading about atoms, how it is not possible to see them even with a microscope. This was many years ago however, upon hearing that atoms do not exist in i.e the vid i shared i assumed that this was the case.

All in all to me it is irrelevant if atoms do exist or not, this was not where i wanted to go with this post. I wanted to convey how incredibly vital vibrations are, how this is literally the essence of creation. Everything we see and do is all based on vibrations and the frequency of these vibrations. It goes way beyond anything i have ever known, so i thought why not share this on the forums.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back