Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Incan Elongated Skulls

Viktoria20

What do you people know about the long skulled humanoid looking ?race/species? NOT ''greys''. I'm talking about the long skulls found in Peru.

Thing is their were human an grey I wouldn't call them hybrid more like devolving,anyway look up ankhenaten on jos library it will show you a few of them,the half greys would serve the same purpose as humans causing confusion like the Jews infiltration deception is the reptilian an jewish way

Many of them were normal humans who had their heads wrapped as children to elongate the skull.

However, there were some grey-human hybrids who looked like that naturally (some elongated skulls show no evidence of binding).

The fact is, Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull is not that far from the truth. They were trying to imitate their gods, who were the greys at that time. There are numerous artifacts depicting greys and reptilians as gods during that period.
https://satanslibrary.org/English/Greys%20Involvement%20in%20Ancient%20America.pdf

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=387176 time=1662678177 user_id=346]
Many of them were normal humans who had their heads wrapped as children to elongate the skull.

However, there were some grey-human hybrids who looked like that naturally (some elongated skulls show no evidence of binding).

The fact is, Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull is not that far from the truth. They were trying to imitate their gods, who were the greys at that time. There are numerous artifacts depicting greys and reptilians as gods during that period.
https://satanslibrary.org/English/Greys%20Involvement%20in%20Ancient%20America.pdf

Oh man, so I guess there is "some truth" to the theories that the pre-colombian civilizations worshiped scum yahweh, but it's not a good thing obviously, and xian conspiracy theorists salivate upon discoveries like these to further promote their yahweh atrocity, aka the "Native American Hebrew/Lost Israelite" theories. It shall join the pedestal of of jewish psuedo-science with British Israeli/Ethopian Israeli theories.

"See goy, the pre-colombians worshiped jewhovah, so should you!"

I been doing a lot of meditating on this topic, and am working on a post about it.

looks like yahweh and the greys surely were already messing with pre-Colombian America, and not all ancient deities were good or had good intentions.

Some also claim that the Cherokees worshiped a "Yowah" or "Yeeh-hoh-wah" (Jewhovah), who instructed them to sacrifice animals, as i delve more into it, if they are true, then the situation would be the same as the Toltecs, greys screwing with the Pagan Cherokees and destroying their culture and traditions - so idiots like David Wyrck can spread his "Native American Hebrew" BS, as some explanation as to why our Gods aren't so obvious in some native traditions (same can be said about the Chinese, but they too, worshiped our Gods - Tian in particular, Tengri/Beelzebub/Enlil/Zues/Thor).

The gentile non-grey-tainted Natives for a fact, worshiped the Serpent (Satan), and "Thunder deities" (Beelzebub), and a huge number of native religious legends always involve "the Serpent and the Thunder". Given there's so many, I obviously can't list each and every one. But it's clear that this is clearly Satan and Beelzebub.

patrioticgentile_666 said:

Oh man, so I guess there is "some truth" to the theories that the pre-colombian civilizations worshiped scum yahweh, but it's not a good thing obviously, and xian conspiracy theorists salivate upon discoveries like these to further promote their yahweh atrocity, aka the "Native American Hebrew/Lost Israelite" theories. It shall join the pedestal of of jewish psuedo-science with British Israeli/Ethopian Israeli theories.

I been doing a lot of meditating on this topic, and am working on a post about it.

looks like yahweh and the greys surely were already messing with pre-Colombian America, and not all ancient deities were good or had good intentions.

Some also claim that the Cherokees worshiped a "Yowah" or "Yeeh-hoh-wah" (Jewhovah), who instructed them to sacrifice animals, as i delve more into it, if they are true, then the situation would be the same as the Toltecs, greys screwing with the Pagan Cherokees and destroying their culture and traditions - so idiots like David Wyrck can spread his "Native American Hebrew" BS, as some explanation as to why our Gods aren't so obvious in some native traditions (same can be said about the Chinese, but they too, worshiped our Gods - Tian in particular, Tengri/Beelzebub/Enlil/Zues/Thor).

The gentile non-grey-tainted Natives for a fact, worshiped the Serpent (Satan), and "Thunder deities" (Beelzebub), and a huge number of native religious legends always involve "the Serpent and the Thunder". Given there's so many, I obviously can't list each and every one. But it's clear that this is clearly Satan and Beelzebub.
Yes, the North American natives also had contact with the enemy extraterrestrials. I remember once seeing a "ritual mask" in a museum, and it's literally a perfect likeness of a reptilian. It looks exactly like the one in the Mona Lisa, and very similar to those Aztec and Mayan relics in the PDF. The JoS articles mainly focus on South America because there is more blatant evidence there, but there's plenty everywhere.

Put simply, all the cultures in the world worshiped Satan and made drawings and idols of gods with blue eyes and blonde hair, and symbolism of the Serpent, the Sun, Thunder, etc. Until that big war thousands of years ago, when the enemy outnumbered our Gods and "pretended" to be the new gods. At which point all the cultures starting depicting greys and reptilians instead. And learned the custom of human sacrifice.

" post_id=387607 time=1662878492 user_id=346]
patrioticgentile_666 said:

Yes, the North American natives also had contact with the enemy extraterrestrials. I remember once seeing a "ritual mask" in a museum, and it's literally a perfect likeness of a reptilian. It looks exactly like the one in the Mona Lisa, and very similar to those Aztec and Mayan relics in the PDF. The JoS articles mainly focus on South America because there is more blatant evidence there, but there's plenty everywhere.

Put simply, all the cultures in the world worshiped Satan and made drawings and idols of gods with blue eyes and blonde hair, and symbolism of the Serpent, the Sun, Thunder, etc. Until that big war thousands of years ago, when the enemy outnumbered our Gods and "pretended" to be the new gods. At which point all the cultures starting depicting greys and reptilians instead. And learned the custom of human sacrifice.

I have noticed this trend with the how the E.T.s destroy civilization.

First, they insert themselves among the ranks of the Gods. "yahweh" for example, was inserted into the pantheon of the ancient Canaanite Gods by the kikes, and ppl thought he was simply another one of the Canaanite Gods, until he/they showed his/their true face, and murdered the Canaanites and destroyed all of their libraries, and hijacked their language to create the hebrew atrocity. When the greys first approached Constantine as rabbi jebo, they presented jebo as one of the Gods, and painted him as the highest-ranking, and boom, the nail to the coffin for the Roman Empire, destruction and extreme neglect of ancient Roman temples as more and more churches came to be build, Western Roman Empire falls and becomes barbarian Xian states.

Then we have China, which the jesuits wanted, really, really bad, therefore their "gods" (greys) made contact with Hong Xiuquan, greys approached him as "Shangdi" (a term that was attributed to Beelzebub, or "Tian" by the Chinese), encouraged Xiuquan's followers to go around, destroying, pillaging and murdering Confucianists and followers of Traditional Chinese religion...retarded "Xian emperor" claims he saw jeebo and yahwisheeyashee punishing Confucius, tried to create a "Heavenly Xian State" in southern China. Thank Satan that the Qing emperors, along with European help, defeated the dumb little failed Xian Chinese state, and desecrated his body.

All to the point where real Satanists had to keep their faiths crypto, while the jews, greys and reptiles in gov't, politics and entertainment became the so-called "representatives" of Satanism that shows up in all these xian whistleblower groups.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back