Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The 4th dimension and higher

Undercover

Hello friends and family

I want to ask if yesterday is today and today is yesterday means God consciousness for today only exists in the now the past is today and today is the future in the past present and future.

General Douglas McArthur remarked to the New York Times in 1955 that “the threat comes from out there.” "The nations of the world will have to unite for the next war will be an interplanetary war."

Today i would like to know about time. I have a interesting question for you all.

There where time and space exists not is where the Gods are from.

They perceive time as non linear meaning yesterday or tomorrow for us how we experienced it on a day to day can be observed by them from there view and they can see it therfor can help with divination.

Because our material reality is dense that comes into existance from less dense dimensions and our eternal light body projects consciousness through a holgrapic template, the architecture of our multidimensional consciousness orientation or tree of life that generates the physical manifestations we experience in this reality means is sourcing everything we do here in the now moment from the dimensions they can observe ,fight and live on. I mean ti say is time only counts for us be because we are only a blueprint of something already created and we experience this only in our time but free will allows us to change the instructions blueprint from these places so our souls can be free from the enemy beings controlling us with these instruction blueprints and that means our Souls were preplanned and designed for this but yet we are left with free will that allows us to become aa the Gods with this knowledge.

That means there is no time everything happened already in the future from them and they look us from a point of view that can see the worlds blueprints of everything seeing the final I am therefor they are beyond what we experience in our lives.

Satan's biology the I Am

So that means his blueprint is time itsself and there is no time it happens and already happened at the same time which is something that effects time and has a ripple effect on the universe and He cried first meaning just as He is part of the universe he is and was the universes plan which exists and so is every being that came from him the same but he is the very expression of this to us meaning to us he is God and not others.

Human sense perception is confined to certain boundaries — held captive by a limited awareness. All frames of reference concerning time and space are, in fact, held in check by human awareness. An example is how we use the clock, the calendar, the cycle of the sun and the passing seasons. Furthermore, all scientific discoveries can only be understood within the parameters of this awareness.

The neural clock operates by organizing the flow of our experiences into an orderly sequence of events. This activity gives rise to the brain’s clock for subjective time. Experience, and the succession of events within experience, are thus the substance of which subjective time is generated and measured by the brain.

There are different levels to the perception of time in a metaphysical sense. Our Gods are at a higher level in the perception of both time and space. Our unascended Kundalini limits our awareness to perceive and understand a higher metaphysical perception. The Gods are far-seeing and have the ability to bend time metaphysically in the sense of divagating the past, present and future, through psychic awareness and a higher state of consciousness, also known as Bhagavat Chetan/Chaitanya, meaning Godly Consciousness or Full of Consciousness.

Henu the Great said:
Powerofjustice said:
What you write is nonsense.
What can you expect from a jew. (it's the same person on yet another account)

How did you know I'm jewish?
https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxT0yjNXR1uuQ6_MDugZd2qmxzrdUF3v3B

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back