Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ritual to Father Satan

Kramer

I'm wanting to do a standard ritual to Father Satan to ask permission for me to ask a daemo for help, but I'm also lost in relation to the standard ritual... The guidelines, about the blue light, the lack of material... I'm pretty lost. I've read and reread the standard ritual several times, but I just can't do it. have not reached Father Satan (I think). I really need to do this ritual again, but I'm always confused about how the ritual is done, but I really need to do it, because I really want to ask permission to ask the daemon for help. 🥺😅

You don't have to have all the things on the list. You don't really need a bell, incense or a silver chalice. A glass is fine, or none.

Father Satan is of the most understanding. He knows that we do not have everything and comes from different backgrounds. We are individuals, unique. He understands this.

All you really need is yourself and a sincere heart. Just try your best, and customize it a little bit where necessary. If something is very hard to do, then drop it, or customize it in a way it is more suitable for you.

I just pointed my finger in the directions visualizing the blue flames. Without any bell. I did not have any silver chalice either. Just me freshly bathed, black clothes (totally okay if you don't have that), a candle (color doesn't really matter either), a glass of water and a paper and a pen/pencil. I have done this many times. It is okay not to have all things and Satan understands us, as it is our intention that matters.

Just do your best with the ritual and look for answers. The answer may take a few days until you receive one. Do not stress over it. Just let go and let Satan! Just a note.

You don't have to do the standard ritual to Satan in order to ask a daemon for help, just do the ritual to summon the daemon detailed on this page:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html

if you don't have the materials you can do the ritual in your astral temple if you have one. If you really want to do the standard ritual to Satan than just replace the matierials with other ones intentionality is what matters. I don't have a silver bowl to burn my request(I used a pan), athema(used left index finger), black or blue candles(only red), or a chalice(I used a mug) and yet I have successfully performed this ritual multiple times. Unfortunetly many of us are in a situation where if we had these materials then we would get caught and punished for our beliefs, Satan understands this. The props are only allegories and help create the right state of mind, you should do whatever works best for you in your situation.

For more on this see: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Advanced_Satanic_Ritual.html

This post by HP Hooded Cobra will definitely be of help: Happy Mistakes - About Rituals and Meditations

When I first started doing RTRs, and would often forget if I repeated the vibrations the correct number of times, I'd get into a nervous wreck. So you're fine.

When I do custom rituals cursing Israeli and Christianity, I use Hebrew names of Jewhovah (Yahaweh) and Jeebo (Yeshua) just to really shove it up their asses and piss 'em off as much as I can.

Good luck and may the Gods help you!

Just do this part. You don't need to follow every word that is written on that page. You don't need any candle. You don't need any bell. Or you could use a different sound instead of a bell. You don't need any chalice or fancy cup or any wine. You can just drink some water. You don't need any special kind of clothes. The only thing you actually need is yourself.

Ring the bell, turning counterclockwise; invoke the Four Crowned Princes of Hell. You can do this with your athame [if you have one] OR just point your left index finger and visualize a stream of electric blue light entering the tip of your index finger and filling your entire being. Point your left finger forward and have your right hand over your 3rd chakra and this can help with pulling the energy into you. With each turn, the blue becomes more and more intense, filling and charging your entire being. Begin with Satan/Lucifer, facing east and then turn to the north for Beelzebub, west for Astarte, and south for Azazel, keep charging yourself with the blue energy at each turn. You can also visualize the sigil for the god in each direction when you are saying the name.

SATAN/LUCIFER TO THE EAST
BEELZEBUB TO THE NORTH
ASTARTE TO THE WEST
AZAZEL TO THE SOUTH

Then, recite the Invocation to Satan:

INVOCATION TO SATAN:
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas, Luciferi Excelsi.
In the Name of Satan, Ruler of the Earth, True God, Almighty and Ineffable, Who hast created man to reflect in Thine own image and likeness, I invite the Forces of Darkness to bestow their infernal power upon me. Open the Gates of Hell to come forth to greet me as your Brother/Sister and friend.

Deliver me O Mighty Satan from all past error and delusion, fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding, keep me strong in my faith and service, that I may abide always in Thee with Praise, Honor and Glory be given Thee forever and ever.

Drink from Chalice

This is now the height of your ritual where you read your prayer to Father Satan. The prayer doesn't have to be written on any paper, just say what you want to say. Now is the time for meditation and focus for as much time as you feel like you should.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back