Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Names

AsraArdwulfLeberecht

Greetings! I heard many Pagan names were stolen by kikes and judaized like, from my country, George and Andreea. I researched and actually found out that the second comes from "Andras" ( :eek: like one of our Gods ) meaning "man". Greek origin.
As such, do you know if the names Michael / Michelle/Michaela are really hebrew in origin? I am asking for a child, because I'd never suggest this name if it was kikish.

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Greetings! I heard many Pagan names were stolen by kikes and judaized like, from my country, George and Andreea. I researched and actually found out that the second comes from "Andras" ( :eek: like one of our Gods ) meaning "man". Greek origin.
As such, do you know if the names Michael / Michelle/Michaela are really hebrew in origin? I am asking for a child, because I'd never suggest this name if it was kikish.
You could easily do a Google research and find out in less than 2 seconds.
If it ends with AEL is interesting

Mezzaluna said:
You could easily do a Google research and find out in less than 2 seconds.
If it ends with AEL is interesting

I know about tbe El thing but I don't take it as absolute rule because some of our Gods' names end in "El" like Azazel, Bartzabel, Hael
And yeah I googled those 2 names and at first sight it said theyre xian, but after a few more links it said they're Pagan so Google is not that much of a help sometimes

Michael or Mikael. During the RTR shattering part, there is a reverse name: Le-ah-kh-eem = Mee-khay-el.

It seems thoroughly kiked. Very common name though. If your heart is set on it then maybe you could do what a lot of people do, and just shorten it to Mike.

If you want some ideas for pure Gentile names, I know some good ones. Marcus was one of the most common names in Rome, and it comes from the name of the God Mars. Gaius was also super popular. For females, common Roman names were Claudia, Cornelia, Cecilia, Livia. For more Greek, Petros seems to be the origin of Peter. Nick, Nicholas, and Nicole are all rooted in the name of the Greek Goddess of Victory, Nike. German version is Niklaus. If you want Scandinavian names, almost any variation of the word Ulf will do: Ulfred, Torulf, etc... there were many names with the word for wolf. Bjorn for bear. Sigurd, Signy. Torunn, Torhild. All very good, powerful Norse names.

I don't know as many Celtic ones so you would have to research for yourself. Beyond all of that, I don't have any other connections to European lands so I just don't have the interest. No blood connection.

For more modern names, some really good pure ones for girls are flower names like Rose, Lily, Jasmine. For males, Leo is a really good one with no corruption, and it's straight from the stars.

jrvan said:
Michael or Mikael. During the RTR shattering part, there is a reverse name: Le-ah-kh-eem = Mee-khay-el.

It seems thoroughly kiked. Very common name though. If your heart is set on it then maybe you could do what a lot of people do, and just shorten it to Mike.

If you want some ideas for pure Gentile names, I know some good ones. Marcus was one of the most common names in Rome, and it comes from the name of the God Mars. Gaius was also super popular. For females, common Roman names were Claudia, Cornelia, Cecilia, Livia. For more Greek, Petros seems to be the origin of Peter. Nick, Nicholas, and Nicole are all rooted in the name of the Greek Goddess of Victory, Nike. German version is Niklaus. If you want Scandinavian names, almost any variation of the word Ulf will do: Ulfred, Torulf, etc... there were many names with the word for wolf. Bjorn for bear. Sigurd, Signy. Torunn, Torhild. All very good, powerful Norse names.

I don't know as many Celtic ones so you would have to research for yourself. Beyond all of that, I don't have any other connections to European lands so I just don't have the interest. No blood connection.

For more modern names, some really good pure ones for girls are flower names like Rose, Lily, Jasmine. For males, Leo is a really good one with no corruption, and it's straight from the stars.

Knew it! I'll suggest a Gentile one of course. I didn't make the connection, with the reversed name.. But welp that's why they're called reverse rituals. I thought we're only vibrating from the end to the beginning of the order of words, not the words themselves. Got it now.

jrvan said:

Knew it! I'll suggest a Gentile one of course. I didn't make the connection, with the reversed name.. But welp that's why they're called reverse rituals. I thought we're only vibrating from the end to the beginning of the order of words, not the words themselves. Got it now.

For reverse rituals, you only vibrate the name backwards. I was just showing what the word was when not reversed.

jrvan said:
jrvan said:

For reverse rituals, you only vibrate the name backwards. I was just showing what the word was when not reversed.

Yes, totally agree.

I would suggest Old English and spanish names for pure names. Most of the common names have been stolen and kiked. Just make sure the name doesn't have any jewish background beforehand.

If you want to honor the gods, you can also name the baby after a demon. There's a quite extensive list of names of demons in JoS site. I personally named my child inspired by Mother Lillith after doing my research on a lot of names.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back