Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Research question.

of the true light

I'm studying aura's and was wondering what would happen if someone's aura were to become no more. Let's say you took a perfectly healthy person and completely subtracted their aura...what would happen to them? I would imagine that they would die but can anyone shed some more light onto this for me?

The aura is the outward manifestation of the human soul.
No light = nonexistent soul/ death.

I would also venture to say that the light-body is the actual human soul.

HS.

Syt said:
The aura is the outward manifestation of the human soul.
No light = nonexistent soul/ death.

I would also venture to say that the light-body is the actual human soul.

HS.

What do you think of the mental body?

Greetings to you, Sunny!
That is an excellent question.
Honestly, I don't know.
I can however get back to you when I have a better understanding of my own experiences.

I think this excerpt of HP HC's 2015 sermon might be of interest to you:
The Satanic Afterlife and Reincarnation
VS
The Enemy "afterlife" and literal death.

The male, conscious everyday consciousness and the dream like state, the female part. The first takes on when you are woken up, the second takes on when you are asleep. The Male part of the Soul is directly linked to the Mental body, which is the link between the Male and Female parts of the Astral body. There is no "Mental body" on its own, its rather a part of the Male Astral body, but at the same time, what is called "mental body" communicates with the Female part of the Astral body, that contains the Subconscious and Unconscious parts of the Soul. I know it sounds complex, but if one gives it some time, they will understand this. Neither the Male or the Female part of these is really the Real Soul, as the Soul itself resides on the higher realms and is "touched" upon when the male and female part is fused, through empowerment of the Astral body. Both these parts constitute the Aura of the bodies and each body has its own Auric field, that does different things. These parts of the Soul act at the same time and with one another, directly influencing one another, to bigger or lesser degrees . The Astral body is the link between the Higher Part of the Soul, the Real Soul and the conscious/dream bodies that we have, that is dimensionally higher than the present 'ego' and is touched when one is advancing in meditation. When one works and strengthens the astral body, a fusal starts happening, between the higher body [Real Soul] and the lower body [the present Male Active and Female inactive part of the Soul, in the present incarnation]. As the Astral body becomes able, more and more of the "real self" [what we today call unconscious part of the mind, Kundalini Self] is becoming apparent in the everyday consciousness and in the sub conscience.

Syt said:
Greetings to you, Sunny!
That is an excellent question.
Honestly, I don't know.
I can however get back to you when I have a better understanding of my own experiences.

I think this excerpt of HP HC's 2015 sermon might be of interest to you:
The Satanic Afterlife and Reincarnation
VS
The Enemy "afterlife" and literal death.

The male, conscious everyday consciousness and the dream like state, the female part. The first takes on when you are woken up, the second takes on when you are asleep. The Male part of the Soul is directly linked to the Mental body, which is the link between the Male and Female parts of the Astral body. There is no "Mental body" on its own, its rather a part of the Male Astral body, but at the same time, what is called "mental body" communicates with the Female part of the Astral body, that contains the Subconscious and Unconscious parts of the Soul. I know it sounds complex, but if one gives it some time, they will understand this. Neither the Male or the Female part of these is really the Real Soul, as the Soul itself resides on the higher realms and is "touched" upon when the male and female part is fused, through empowerment of the Astral body. Both these parts constitute the Aura of the bodies and each body has its own Auric field, that does different things. These parts of the Soul act at the same time and with one another, directly influencing one another, to bigger or lesser degrees . The Astral body is the link between the Higher Part of the Soul, the Real Soul and the conscious/dream bodies that we have, that is dimensionally higher than the present 'ego' and is touched when one is advancing in meditation. When one works and strengthens the astral body, a fusal starts happening, between the higher body [Real Soul] and the lower body [the present Male Active and Female inactive part of the Soul, in the present incarnation]. As the Astral body becomes able, more and more of the "real self" [what we today call unconscious part of the mind, Kundalini Self] is becoming apparent in the everyday consciousness and in the sub conscience.

Thank you for your reply Syt. Sorry for the late reply, I didn't receive notification because you didn't tag me. I thought you hadn't replied but I still wanted to check today if there was anything.

In the Satanic Meditations in advanced level there is a meditation called Dividing The Soul. There it talks about these things but there is only basic information. I'm not dwelling too much on the theory, I was just curious.

of the true light said:
I'm studying aura's and was wondering what would happen if someone's aura were to become no more. Let's say you took a perfectly healthy person and completely subtracted their aura...what would happen to them? I would imagine that they would die but can anyone shed some more light onto this for me?

Uh, this is an odd question. You've also received some odd answers, like that it would kill the person. The problem with that response is that even inanimate objects have auras. There's also the fact that our interpretations of auras are subjective, meaning multiple people seeing an aura won't necessarily see the exact same thing.

What it comes down to is, in the process of eliminating the aura (if it were possible), it would seemingly require the evaporation of the soul/"essence" and therefore it's expression being the aura. What would that look like? No idea, but functionally it would be ceasing to exist. You'd be erasing them from reality, on physical and astral level. It wouldn't be a casual death, but a permanent and likely irrecoverable destruction.

In reality you can't destroy energy but you can transmute it into something else. In this case, they would cease to exist in their current form and become something else or apart of something else. It would have to become something new, or be forced into a state of permanent dormancy through binding or "separation" into portions of nonsentience?

GoyVeyII said:
of the true light said:

Uh, this is an odd question. You've also received some odd answers, like that it would kill the person. The problem with that response is that even inanimate objects have auras. There's also the fact that our interpretations of auras are subjective, meaning multiple people seeing an aura won't necessarily see the exact same thing.

What it comes down to is, in the process of eliminating the aura (if it were possible), it would seemingly require the evaporation of the soul/"essence" and therefore it's expression being the aura. What would that look like? No idea, but functionally it would be ceasing to exist. You'd be erasing them from reality, on physical and astral level. It wouldn't be a casual death, but a permanent and likely irrecoverable destruction.

In reality you can't destroy energy but you can transmute it into something else. In this case, they would cease to exist in their current form and become something else or apart of something else. It would have to become something new, or be forced into a state of permanent dormancy through binding or "separation" into portions of nonsentience?

This is true but to my knowledge Kirlian photography can capture it's true form without any subjection.

By "essence" do you mean life force, or is that different?

of the true light said:
GoyVeyII said:
of the true light said:

This is true but to my knowledge Kirlian photography can capture it's true form without any subjection.

By "essence" do you mean life force, or is that different?

I'm not 100% sure, but I doubt it. I'm not sure on what auric layer Kirlian photography would even be able to record. I wouldn't trust new age science with this either, it would have to be proven consistent with itself and the interpretations of a credible person.

I was using the term essence to describe the soul equivalent of an inanimate object. I admitted already that I don't know for sure, or have the ability to test this. My point being that the aura cannot be destroyed in the sense you mentioned, unless what's projecting it was also destroyed. Now that I look back on what I said, I realize I know even less about the subject than I thought originally. Earlier you got me in an inspired mindset, currently I just see the question's bizarre and impractical nature.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back