Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Heads up on a possible"new" tactic by the enemy in forums

hailourtruegod

I noticed a new trend of newer people very strongly implying they are being spiritually attacked as soon as they become SS or come back to the Path. Obviously answer these in a manner of knowing others are reading these posts but just he aware this looks like a different tactic the infiltrators are trying to promote in the forums to scare off new people or impressionable SS.

Lastly, in my opinion, any person who succumbs to enemy attacks once they get past a certain threshold are just those that's soul were never meant to go far in the Path as their soul was not ready for all this.

People need to remember that once you actually do the dedication ritual willingly, the gods will protect you at the start of your journey from almost all attacks until you learn how to properly defend yourself. Independence is key. They arent going to baby you.
No one suddenly gets attacked " because they dedicated" either. This is a lie.
This could be true in the case of someone doing RTRs or spiritual stuff without dedication, and also true in the case of a jewish soul, though.

Yes it could be a tactic, but in my experience when I started witchcraft, an this was before I became an ss, I never knew about entities that would attack you, an It was only after learning protection spells, did my life get better, in my opinion we should be teaching people to protect themselves first, cause the rats do go after those under protected, not to mention this month is on of those jews cursing the goyims month,so that can also be true aswell

This is more commonly posted by young teenagers who stumble here and are seeking attention and entertainment. Enemy attacks are not easily noticeable even when your senses are active and empowered, sometimes their influence goes unnoticed even by people who have a good intuition and have worked on their senses.

In a vast majority of cases, people only realize they were attacked in hindsight, as the enemy is subtle when trying to negatively influence you, outside of direct terror tactics, but even this is difficult for them when people's souls are too inept and have stunted senses.

A dude who has started meditating a few months ago will not have the developed senses to accurately detect and react to enemy influence, this is common sense. Additionally when one is dedicated one is protected, and claims of dedicated souls being brutalized or ruined by the enemy are false.

Most of these people are probably OWP(One Wire Phenomena). He's been on a rampage.

The "new" tactic is simply mass spam which is nothing new. He's just spreading spam by making accounts.

IF anything the tactic is probably make as many names as possible so people don't have names to name their account. IF anything it's just hiding people. Say a person misses out on an account name they add a name/number account and make themselves cloaked further.

IF anything it's easier to hide a person with strange/numerals than a specific name tied to a person's personal internet fingerprint. IF anything OWP or any of these trolls are passively teaching people how to hide their internet fingerprint. We have some social people come in, in recent times mentioning social media or facebook, discord being a major shithole alphabet agency area. Either way at least people are less willing to share their fingerprint with OWP and others taking names away.

Good job trolls. When trolling helps the organization your attacking. Not helpful trolls but Bezmenoved trolls, schmucks that act like useful idiots; so bezmenoved they are overly demoralized. Good job, two thumbs up.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
I wouldn't say this.

After I dedicated and went to work the enemy was pissed at me for not doing their bidding anymore. They clearly lost a good prospect and made it clear.

Henu the Great said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
I wouldn't say this.

After I dedicated and went to work the enemy was pissed at me for not doing their bidding anymore. They clearly lost a good prospect and made it clear.
Can you please shed more light on this? Thanks.

This is a reply I wrote to someone else in another thread,

One can already be strongly psychic and have been into the occult (or other spiritual practices) but because of the corruption of information outside the JoS have done things to open themselves up to the enemy.

This isn't the same as newbies being mistaken where their hardships come from to others outright being delusional and needing a reality check.

The latter is more common than not in my opinion and one must do their best to be real and honest with themselves.

hailourtruegod said:
This is a reply I wrote to someone else in another thread,

One can already be strongly psychic and have been into the occult (or other spiritual practices) but because of the corruption of information outside the JoS have done things to open themselves up to the enemy.

This isn't the same as newbies being mistaken where their hardships come from to others outright being delusional and needing a reality check.

The latter is more common than not in my opinion and one must do their best to be real and honest with themselves.
Yes my opinion in all of this is that people are all different. Someone could have opened the door to the enemy even in a past life or they may just have some mental illness. What matter is that when they dedicate the Gods will protect them, so they should not worry about being phisically harmed. What they should be doing before anything else is cleaning, protection and void. This will help further with everything else. I do belive a lot may just be infiltrators but just to make sure we can just say to them what they should be doing.

Satnam666 said:
Yes it could be a tactic, but in my experience when I started witchcraft, an this was before I became an ss, I never knew about entities that would attack you, an It was only after learning protection spells, did my life get better, in my opinion we should be teaching people to protect themselves first, cause the rats do go after those under protected, not to mention this month is on of those jews cursing the goyims month,so that can also be true aswell

Do you have any recommendations for protection spells?

kalikat said:
Satnam666 said:

The search tab can help with this question

Satnam666 said:
kalikat said:
Satnam666 said:

The search tab can help with this question

Well I was asking which on your used specifically but alright

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back