Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Odysee

Veritá_666

Website
www.satanisgod.org
Yesterday I was testing some things on Odysee, and apparently it is possible to sign up with different mails but linked to the same phone number.
And the account can be enabled to earn credits.

In addition to the credits earned at the beginning for simple tasks, it is possible to earn credits by watching a random video once a week, 0.25 to 25 to be precise.

If everyone has 5 or more accounts, the credits earned weekly increase.

The tedious part is the creation of a new e-mail and a new account, the account will be verified for rewards the verification time can vary from a few hours to a day.

The credits earned we have to send to the HPHC channel to grow the channel.

Use this invitation link to sign up for odysee, and as soon as you are verified to earn credits go to the rewards section and post my profile link so we both earn credits.

HPHC channel:
https://odysee.com/@Commander.Cobra.666:5

Invitation, Join Odysee:
https://odysee.com/$/invite/@Verit%C3%A0_666:b

Veritá_666 said:
Strangely, I could only use the same phone number twice, then it tells me that the number already exists.

If you want, you can use the number of a relative or friend, they will receive an sms with the code and you will have to enter it, then you will no longer need the number.

Or you have to find a way to bypass this, but it would be more complicated.

I will see at the end of the month how many credits I get.

Veritá_666 said:
Veritá_666 said:
Strangely, I could only use the same phone number twice, then it tells me that the number already exists.

If you want, you can use the number of a relative or friend, they will receive an sms with the code and you will have to enter it, then you will no longer need the number.

This is likely a waste of time, as these "Credits" hardly ever arrive. We have put a considerable amount of money on the channel to run, and still, it does not look like it's producing much of the "advertising" it claims it would. It might be a traffic issue on the sites behalf, not sure.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I earn credits (lately 5) watching a random video once a week, it's a negligible amount but over time it accumulates especially with more people and more accounts.

It's not exactly clear to me, but on odysee there are categories of videos, maybe the channel doesn't get promoted on some categories, or it doesn't have enough credits in the repository to get on the most viewed.
You can also filter channels in the settings if I remember correctly.

The channel however is not stagnating, but growing slowly, so it's probably a matter of time.

Do you think it would be a good idea to start the JoS Documentaries project on other platforms in the meantime? So as to grow on several fronts?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Veritá_666 said:
Veritá_666 said:

This is likely a waste of time, as these "Credits" hardly ever arrive. We have put a considerable amount of money on the channel to run, and still, it does not look like it's producing much of the "advertising" it claims it would. It might be a traffic issue on the sites behalf, not sure.
I think the amount of views is pretty decent for Odysee which has very limited users.

A Youtube video going viral is 1m views. An Odysee video going viral is 10k. This will improve by time when the site gets popular.

Additionally, your last video is 5 months ago. You need to be more consistent to get the ball rolling.

Also creating new videos that overviews current trends will probably be more popular than a video talking about events that were popular in 2019.

I think with Covid, vaccine JoS commentary or documenatary stuff you could've hit a gold mine of new viewers but that's mostly outdated now. Russia VS. Ukraine would've also attracted people but no one kind of cares now.

You might want to get some help from an SS video editor or build a small team to help you with the channel. Otherwise you are High Priest and the job is already extremely demanding.

Larissa666 said:
Also, we can all switch to Brave as our primary browser, and use all our BAT that we earn and send to JoS.
Do I have to verify my phone number, address and identity card in order to earn money?

From what I understand from looking at some ads you should earn BAT, but how efficient is it?

How much BAT do you earn in a month?

Veritá_666 said:
Larissa666 said:
Also, we can all switch to Brave as our primary browser, and use all our BAT that we earn and send to JoS.
Do I have to verify my phone number, address and identity card in order to earn money?

From what I understand from looking at some ads you should earn BAT, but how efficient is it?

How much BAT do you earn in a month?

Depends on how much you are browsing the internet, but it is generally not much. But I was thinking of this more as a group effort, rather than individual effort, as individual will make like $1-2 per month if he uses Brave constantly. 100 people using Brave and sending their BAT to JoS is $100-200 already

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back