Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Worried about mommy and myself

LittleGold

Hello, I'm a returning SS who quit SS some years back due to several reasons[I seriously hope this won't end up like last time]. I had an account named WinterHearth666 back then I think. I decided to give SS a try again several days earlier and what would you know, there's already some fucker who "Good morning Onii-chan'd" me this morning by latching onto the back extension of my heart chakra, and slurrping energy or whatnot from it. That was just before I had the time to realize I was out of it's induced dream. Had to make several cleaning rituals since I was getting the impression that I was having little tentacles come out of my heart chakra when I was spinning it. If you people have some advice on how to prevent something like that, I'm all ears. Now the other reason I'm making this post, is because I'm on the fence whetever to urge my mother to dedicate or not just so she has some protection from the enemy. I'm worried the enemy will try attacking her just to spite, and jeopardize my way of life. What should I do? I seriously hope this thing won't come for me tonight again, I don't really know how to stop it from entering/giving me dreams.

So, I've done the banishing ritual, and felt it retrieve it's tentacles from my heart chakra while fleeing and screeching. It did not come back after that.

LittleGold said:
Hello, I'm a returning SS who quit SS some years back due to several reasons[I seriously hope this won't end up like last time]. I had an account named WinterHearth666 back then I think. I decided to give SS a try again several days earlier and what would you know, there's already some fucker who "Good morning Onii-chan'd" me this morning by latching onto the back extension of my heart chakra, and slurrping energy or whatnot from it. That was just before I had the time to realize I was out of it's induced dream. Had to make several cleaning rituals since I was getting the impression that I was having little tentacles come out of my heart chakra when I was spinning it. If you people have some advice on how to prevent something like that, I'm all ears. Now the other reason I'm making this post, is because I'm on the fence whetever to urge my mother to dedicate or not just so she has some protection from the enemy. I'm worried the enemy will try attacking her just to spite, and jeopardize my way of life. What should I do? I seriously hope this thing won't come for me tonight again, I don't really know how to stop it from entering/giving me dreams.

Protection from the Gods comes from people who desire to advance and better themselves, forcing someone to dedicate when they don't share our beliefs wont change their situation or make them more protected.

Cleaning alone is not enough, do AoP as well, and maybe even consider a banishing ritual if you have entities harassing you.

LittleGold said:

It is generally NOT a good idea to open up about you practicing satanism.
Especially against parents whom might kick you out for having opposing beliefs.

Also dedication is NOT to be forced upon anyone.
What you could do, is a banishing (make sure no one is in the room you're performing the banishing on, just in case) and then afterwards do a protection on the room or the house.

You could also do an aura of protection on your mother.

Joining the JoS does not mean you will immediately be attacked by the enemy. Any problems you realize after joining are things that have always been there or were going to happen regardless of being a SS or not. The only people newbies or SS who are still at a lower plane need to worry about are trolls and infiltrators.

The enemy ET's do not waste time on those that are not as strong. Unless you're on par which HP HC or Maxine then you're more than likely not being targeted by them. They harrass stronger SS not to spook them or because they are able to suck their energies as the Gods protect strong SS from this along with said SS having a strong AoP and cleaner soul but do things to slow their work they do for Satan and the Demons.

Any person who succumbs to this were those who were never meant to go far in this path.

hailourtruegod said:
Joining the JoS does not mean you will immediately be attacked by the enemy. Any problems you realize after joining are things that have always been there or were going to happen regardless of being a SS or not. The only people newbies or SS who are still at a lower plane need to worry about are trolls and infiltrators.

The enemy ET's do not waste time on those that are not as strong. Unless you're on par which HP HC or Maxine then you're more than likely not being targeted by them. They harrass stronger SS not to spook them or because they are able to suck their energies as the Gods protect strong SS from this along with said SS having a strong AoP and cleaner soul but do things to slow their work they do for Satan and the Demons.

Any person who succumbs to this were those who were never meant to go far in this path.

With complete respect I disagree. I believe the enemy specifically aggravates new members before they can get to the level in which they can defend themselves.

After dedication my life got exponentially worse for quite a time. I am not saying it was just the enemy but I had many experiences both physical and astral that implied I was on their radar. Within 6 months of dedication, on two different occasions I was harassed by two different Christian Zealots, and one of them was a Free Mason who tried to get me to join the Masonic Lodge.

Financials, family and friends, health, all went down the toilet for a long while before Satan showed how to crawl upwards.

Yes much of it was my own dross but I know with unequivocal certainty I was attacked as a NEW member by Greys and Reptilians, and Hebrew curses.

The best thing you can do is aura of protection an cleaning your soul daily, 3 times cause the jews try an curse anyone joining, also use satanic blue flames to protect yourself, an stay strong the jews fear people knowing the truth about them,don't give up pick yourself up an keep on going

hailourtruegod said:

I actually disagree, I think the enemy focuses on newbies especially, to scare them off and make sure they never advance themselves. It is exactly the opposite of what you say, the Gods offer greater protection to new SS that can't yet defend themselves, and that gradually tapers off as one advances and grows in power.

Ofcourse they still protect even the veteran SS, but they won't bother if you have some psychic harassment or such that most SS cab handle on their own.

Powerofjustice said:
hailourtruegod said:

I actually disagree, I think the enemy focuses on newbies especially, to scare them off and make sure they never advance themselves. It is exactly the opposite of what you say, the Gods offer greater protection to new SS that can't yet defend themselves, and that gradually tapers off as one advances and grows in power.

Ofcourse they still protect even the veteran SS, but they won't bother if you have some psychic harassment or such that most SS cab handle on their own.

One can already be strongly psychic and have been into the occult but because of the corruption of information outside the JoS have done things to open themselves up to the enemy.

This isn't the same as newbies being mistaken where their hardships come from to others outright being delusional and needing a reality check.

Powerofjustice said:
hailourtruegod said:

Yeah this happened to me. A few years ago I had some guy like lure me to a sketchy area, grope me, and tell me "satan is lurking in the corner". I look in the corner and there was an underground cross. i almost cried.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back