Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Relations with a half gypsy person

Speedboi

I had sex with a half gypsy half white girl, i regret it so much, i know it is disgusting but i was filled with lust at that time, and i trully regret it. Will cleaning my chakras help?

So you knew that filth was a gypsy and you still did it?
Good work, genius.
Figure it out on your own i guess.

Speedboi said:
I had sex with a half gypsy half white girl, i regret it so much, i know it is disgusting but i was filled with lust at that time, and i trully regret it. Will cleaning my chakras help?

If you did something bad, whatever it was, just acknowledge that you did something bad, resolve not to do it again and then leave it behind. Do not dwell on the past any more. The Christian myth that if you dwell on the past and feel sorry you will atone for it is dangerous for your mental health and does not prevent you from doing this bad thing again.

I'm not entirely sure what a gypsy is, similar to a jew I've heard, maybe a racial sub group.
A deep aura and chakra cleaning would probably be a good place to start.
I would think focusing a RTR on yourself would be a good idea because you surely picked up some of it's energies. May take more than one RTR until you feel better, and each RTR followed by an aura cleaning and aura of protection.
Also do your best to avoid gypsies after the fact and cut ties with the one you had sex with for sure.
Hopefully you didn't contract anything either physically or spiritually.

Speedboi said:
You will have to do deep cleansing and you will have to cut ties.

But when you did that, did you already know she was a gypsy?
What did you feel? Did you feel lousy while doing it, or did you choose to have fun with her as your equal?
This is just my pure curiosity.

Anyway, could you describe or recount the experience so that everyone can be aware of what it means to make sexual connections with jews/gypsies and similar spiritual sewers?

In this way we can further discourage the SS from making similar mistakes.

Do some work to remove links and connections with her.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html

Speedboi said:

Along with cleaning chakras get tested for std as well. Don't know what all filth gypsies carry.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back